Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

polymoog

Superstar
wow. wow....

stop the clot PSA

if it disappears:

apparently, they have given up trying to hide the blot clot issue. "OK, folks, yeah, theres a blood clot problem, BUT.... BUT... its just because of the covid 19 virus after-effects."

so i went to the website.

As COVID-19 has impacted communities across the United States, the National Blood Clot Alliance has monitored aspects of this novel coronavirus that intersect with the clinical interests of the clotting and clotting disorders community, including the Delta and Omicron variants.

Specifically, NBCA’s Medical & Scientific Advisory Board has been focused on the recognition of coagulopathies – or different types of blood clotting – that are being reported among people affected by COVID-19, particularly those who become severely ill after infection with the virus.

does anyone know of any other flu that causes blood clots? i dont.

nowhere on the main page do they discuss why there is a need for a PSA to start appearing on TV (theres a 1 min version as well), but if one goes to the buried FAQs (they also made it difficult to read gray letters on a white background), there is a little bit of info there.

after blaming a rare (yeah, right!) blood clotting disorder with 6 vaxxed people who had adverse reactions, they say,

The reported combination of the vaccine and blood clots incidents seen are exceedingly rare, and the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccine far outweigh the risk of blood clotting.

https://www.stoptheclot.org/covid-19-and-blood-clotting/frequently-asked-questions-covid-19-and-clotting/

it should be interesting to see how long this charade will last as it finally occurs to people that only those who were vaxxed are getting the clots and those who apparently DID have covid symptoms and were not vaxxed are perfectly fine.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Triple Vaxxed Losing 10 to 30% of their immune system a week

0:51. the boosted and vaxxed have now lost 70% of their immune system. with a 10 to 30% loss per week, by mid april of 2022 (already passed now) these 18-39 year olds in this category will begin to get AIDS. all this data is from the UK health security agency.
thats about as dire as it gets. these people are f---ked!

polymoog

Superstar
1 Hospital Alone Has 400% Increase In Heart Conditions

1:42.

redqueen

Superstar
I would to Polymoog as Ya have to be
to play any kinda school/professional sports
I know as I have Children in school still and We all
Know the professional because they aired it on msm
for Us to Know

polymoog

Superstar
Something Is Wrong - Covid Vaxxed People Have Super Cancers

1:42. cancers-- unusual ones at that-- in young people on the rise.
also: those who had cancer in remission now have it back and worse than before.

polymoog

Superstar
Clots Up to 4 Feet Long - Something Weird Is Happening

4:18.
doctor highlights the microclotting of blood platelets in capillaries in vaxxed people.
the spike protein itself, in the absence of blood clotting factors in the blood, can form impressive clotting of proteins.
traditional anti- clotting medication is not having an effect.