Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Doctor Tells Woman "Get Used to Being Handicapped" After Moderna Shot Paralyzes Her
Candace Hayden was injected with the Moderna mRNA COVID-19 shot and now cannot feel anything from the waist down. Her doctor told her: "Get Used to Being Handicapped"

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
With school physicals and checkups coming right around the corner, I think it's important for parents to know the data of the safe and effective they are pushing on us and our kids.

So far its been reported for children 12-17:
12,674 total adverse events, including 720 rated as serious and 13 reported deaths among 12- to 17-year-olds. Two of the nine deaths were suicides.The most recent reported deaths include a 16-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1420630) who died four weeks after her second dose of Pfizer, a 17-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1420762) who experienced cardiac arrest six days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, a 16-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1426828) who died four days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine and a 13-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1406840) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine.Other deaths include three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573) and two 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1225942 and 1386841) and one 17-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1199455).

1,792 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.2% to Moderna and 0.2% (or four cases) to J&J.

300 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 296 attributed to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.

52 reports of blood clotting disorders, 51 attributed to Pfizer and 1 attributed to Moderna

polymoog

Superstar
Side Effects: Final days of a previously healthy dad

absolutely horrible.
let this be a reminder as to why we must keep sounding the alarm.

polymoog

Superstar
Kellai - the popping, clicking and whistling girl

a longer video at 17:01.

what a disaster.
if this was me, i would be in an absolute rage over what was done to me, especially if i was told to by a doctor or was forced to get it for the fall semester at college. will we see a surge of vax damaged people vent their anger at those responsible in the near future?

polymoog

Superstar
Side Effects: Adjusting to a new life after the vax

1:00.

polymoog

Superstar
I am a 100% sure this is a hoax, but how?

0:37.

jason boss wrote, ''This and the other guy who lights up with a black light is a hoax. People are hoaxing luciferase.''

why would ''they'' fake side effects? it would only add to the anti-vax pushback. maybe there are people out there doing it for attention, but i dont see many doing this.

polymoog

Superstar
Vaccinated 20 Year Old Heading in for Pacemaker

0:56.

CooperJames4570 11 hours ago

Just a few minutes ago I tried to do a search from the article on the two toddlers and one teen dead after receiving the experimental covid-19 vaccine, from the social media responses part 1-4 put up by Jason and of course Google and the Artificial Intelligence blocked and redirected me to conspiracy theories and fact checkers on the safe and effective vaccine. 153News is the only place to consistently get this sort of information that is being buried by virtually every other media platform claiming to tell us the truth. And to the Trumptards out there, you will neither see this kind of reporting on the controlled opposition Fox News.

Another Vaccine Injured

0:12. hand flapping and shaking.

0:38. shake, shake shake, senora.

the anger will continue to grow over the vax damage. when it reaches a boiling point, watch out!!!
My heart goes out to these people.

I’m not sure if anyone agrees, but it seems to be mainly women of all age groups that are getting this condition. Certainly most of the videos that I’ve seen posted, bar 1or 2 have been women..