Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

I think we all agree he (Tidal) is a paid shill already, I wouldn't feed him what he wants.
Well said. seen enough over the last 12 months to be convinced that this guy is a shill. There are a couple of others as well.

I don’t want to be nasty to people but at the same time it has to be called out.

polymoog

Superstar
Sacrifice kids to Get Back to Normal

2:45.
kid develops heart inflammation/myocarditis after getting the jab and goes to the hospital, but the family thinks it is still safe. mom says, "just be aware there are side effects so you can react quickly."

Karlysymon

Superstar
I personally don’t think pharma companies would like the idea of self-spreading vaccines because that would cut massively into their profit margins. I mean if you could knock out administration by 1/3 or 1/4 the population that’s less $$$ for them. I’m not saying the technology doesn’t exist, but pharma will never be in support of anything that decreases their $$$.

Now I do think they could potentially transmit virus in ways still unknown - when you’re dealing with manipulation of DNA and mRNA there are probably all kinds of unintended consequences downstream they wouldn’t have predicted...like that situation with the AZ vaccines in Brazil becoming “self-replicating.”

Life...uh...finds a way...
I’ll respond again to your post with Digital ID/ID 2020 as a background.

I think that self-spreading vaccines are purely for depopulation….if you want to sicken & kill off a large number of people, undetected and in one fell swoop. They don’t make sense financially nor if you want to give every one a digital ID that can be verified on their person (aka digital tattoos). If the covid vaccines have this aspect to them, affecting the unvaxxed (which I believe they do), then it’s more than likely that it was done for experimental purposes. We know that TPTB want every living person on the planet with a digital ID and also hooked up to the Internet of Things (IoT), that case isn’t helped by self-spreading vaccines. Which is why they desperately want “shots in arms” because the “ID” has to be non-invasively placed on your person.

I wonder why so many people are reluctant to face the truth re: the vaccines? Why can’t they admit to themselves, that something is amiss? We know thousands are being injured and killed, we know the media is burying it, we know they are pushing the vaccines HARD - what about this makes any sense?

Do they think it’ll “solve” Covid? We know that overall, 99.9% of the population survives Covid. We know the majority- especially babies, infants, children, adolescents, young adults and even those in mid-life will be FINE if they get Covid.

And for the extreme few who actually get sick - do they not think it strange that TREATMENT is never mentioned? That people are told to simply stay home and get sicker, or just wait for the “vaccine?”

Do they not think it strange, that for as long as we’ve understood viruses, through ALL of human history...we’ve known that those who get sick and recover have immunity, until now? That suddenly in 2020, all the rules, all the truths re: infection and herd immunity- that it’s all suddenly gone out the window? That now, only “vaccination” is the solution?

It seems to me, that somebody, somewhere, has changed the rules. It seems to me, they’ve decided that vaccination will be the only solution. The final solution.

Awoken2

Superstar
I wonder why so many people are reluctant to face the truth re: the vaccines? Why can’t they admit to themselves, that something is amiss? We know thousands are being injured and killed, we know the media is burying it, we know they are pushing the vaccines HARD - what about this makes any sense?

Do they think it’ll “solve” Covid? We know that overall, 99.9% of the population survives Covid. We know the majority- especially babies, infants, children, adolescents, young adults and even those in mid-life will be FINE if they get Covid.

And for the extreme few who actually get sick - do they not think it strange that TREATMENT is never mentioned? That people are told to simply stay home and get sicker, or just wait for the “vaccine?”

Do they not think it strange, that for as long as we’ve understood viruses, through ALL of human history...we’ve known that those who get sick and recover have immunity, until now? That suddenly in 2020, all the rules, all the truths re: infection and herd immunity- that it’s all suddenly gone out the window? That now, only “vaccination” is the solution?

It seems to me, that somebody, somewhere, has changed the rules. It seems to me, they’ve decided that vaccination will be the only solution. The final solution.
I feel your exasperation I really do. I've been much the same myself. I'm forever walking around supermarkets and shops being the only person without a mask, it's like living in They Live without being able to use the sunglasses.

I've been thinking about this second dose/booster thing. Did they not put enough shite in the first one?..... no, I think not.

With the information that's been allowed to "leak" out on social media (nothing leaks out that they don't want leeking out believe me) about the potential risks of taking this shot maybe TPTB have decided that f you die of ignorance then that's your own fault?

I feel your exasperation I really do. I've been much the same myself. I'm forever walking around supermarkets and shops being the only person without a mask, it's like living in They Live without being able to use the sunglasses.

I've been thinking about this second dose/booster thing. Did they not put enough shite in the first one?..... no, I think not.

With the information that's been allowed to "leak" out on social media (nothing leaks out that they don't want leeking out believe me) about the potential risks of taking this shot maybe TPTB have decided that f you die of ignorance then that's your own fault?
They Live had the great scene where the lead guy had to beat some sense into his buddy, literally, in order for him to SEE what’s going on - remember? It took like 10 minutes of straight fighting. At first I didn’t understand why that fight scene lasted so long, but later I realized it’s an allegory for just how much pummeling of information you have to do with some people before they wake up.

Great movie :)

Anyway yeah...I’ve wondered if they can’t outright kill others but that they can only lead you...the rest you gotta do yourself. But the little kids? Who’s looking out for the little ones? :-(

TokiEl

Superstar
I wonder why so many people are reluctant to face the truth re: the vaccines?
When all the governments in the world push the pandemic narrative hard... you will question it ?

You will question the narrative pushed so hard by the upper echelons of power ?

Who do you think you are ? A pirate or some sort of a rebel ?L0L

Those goddamn nazi remnant right.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Community reacts to death of Kansas woman believed to have died from COVID shot