happening in someone's real life

don't get me wrong I'm not making excuses for him
I am not him so cannot say what or why he treated
Ya that way without apology

I'm saying don't focus on any negative online

not everyone is gonna be with Ya or Your opinions
just speak and share Truth and Know Your doing what
Ya can to Help in waking Peoples up,it's all We can do right
ty y'all so sweet around here sometimes, & you're right. does anyone even know franc or can reach him? like is there a way we could help him if he's going through something? y'all don't actually don't even really say much about urself. most ppl around just comment like they inmune to world chaos and live in some safe untouchable out of space zone... I pray he is well and comes back too. idk how u guys manage to stay positive in Real Life with ur loved ones after seeing all this board & twitter extremely horrorific vax world news. my way of coping is avoiding stress, I work and do Uni stuff online at late cold silent night and literally avoid all person interactions since all I do is sleep during the whole day, skipping every day & , I had a traumatic experience during the fake "pandemic" so it's not like I'm eager to approach sheeple rn but ur right I should try to not let negativity get to me (online or offline) idk why to me personally it was just so freaking triggering being discriminated in RL by so many ppl practically the whole society... anyway ty for ur words, it is important to help ppl wake up at least it's an effective coping way too

Behumble

Established
Franc got on ma nerves if he wanted me away from his stinky post I’ll won’t bother looking for his supposedly reasons of exiting the forum and he did the exact same thing during Christmas idk why he needed to be mean to real brothers I even admitted that I missed his posting and then he goes ahead and decides to be rude to me and then just “leave” without apologizing
I found your laurel and hardy relationship quite endearing! Despite your differences we're all here for the same purpose.

I think Frank was as his name implied, it wasn't a person attack.

JFO2

Established
the hood is telling it like it is, this is just one, in the full video there were actually a few more ppl like this
Filmed in 2022 (Summer, by the looks of it) and filmed at Number 2022.

Well coincimental.

L3M4

Star

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS ) has called for a Moratorium on COVID-19 Injections

Stating; 1. COVID 19 injections are under Emergency Use Authorization and must be considered experimental. Informed consent is a bedrock principle of medical ethics, yet millions of people have taken COVID-19 injections under duress.

2. The long-term effects of the novel mRNA or DNA technology and the lipid nanoparticles involved in their administration – including carcinogenesis, mutagenesis, autoimmune phenomena, and impairment of fertility – cannot possibly be known.

3. There are numerous safety signals, including excess sudden deaths, that would in the past have prompted immediate withdrawal of vaccines or drugs from the market.

4. The expected intensive, sophisticated investigations of reported adverse effects associated with COVID-19 vaccination, including myocarditis, pericarditis, paralysis, thromboembolism, menstrual abnormalities, and unusual cancers, have not been undertaken.

5. COVID-19 genetic injections have not been shown in randomized, controlled trials to be effective in preventing infection, transmission, hospitalization or death.

6. In children who have virtually zero likelihood of death from COVID, there is no evidence of benefit exceeding risks for these products.

7. Regulatory agencies are corrupted by conflicts of interest, lack of transparency, and lack of accountability.

8. Vaccine-injured patients have little if any expectation of compensation, and manufacturers are shielded from liability. This liability protection must be ended.

9. All mandates, including requirements for school attendance or work, should immediately be withdrawn.

10. COVID-19 genetic injections should be withdrawn from the market.

redqueen

Superstar

how Peoples cannot See this for what it is,is beyond me