Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

clambot

Veteran
Another one bites the dust. Colorado College. Two time all state in high school. Died in his sleep. 20 Y.O. Happens all the time.

Forgot to mention: the photo they ran showed a very very stoned young man. Musta bought dat Killer weed, yo.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
New Zealand Documentary Memorial Day (Silent No More NZ)

25 mins.
Screenshot 2023-01-14 at 09-24-32 New Zealand Documentary Memorial Day (Silent No More NZ).png

New Zealand Documentary Release: Memorial Day

A powerful story of the “Memorial Day” event, and the delivery of a petition to New Zealand’s Parliament in Wellington.

Brave injured people and their families gather together to share their grief and suffering at a memorial service for Rory Nairn, who died as a result of the newly invented pharmaceutical. all those who have suffered injury. This peaceful event is interrupted by a large police presence, low flying helicopters and police photographers snapping images of the sick and suffering, some in wheelchairs, for “intelligence gathering purposes.”

This is a story of a simple want for acknowledgement from government, media and medical fraternity of the injury and death caused by a newly invented pharmaceutical.

L3M4

Star
New Zealand Documentary Memorial Day (Silent No More NZ)

25 mins.
View attachment 83742

New Zealand Documentary Release: Memorial Day

A powerful story of the “Memorial Day” event, and the delivery of a petition to New Zealand’s Parliament in Wellington.

Brave injured people and their families gather together to share their grief and suffering at a memorial service for Rory Nairn, who died as a result of the newly invented pharmaceutical. all those who have suffered injury. This peaceful event is interrupted by a large police presence, low flying helicopters and police photographers snapping images of the sick and suffering, some in wheelchairs, for “intelligence gathering purposes.”

This is a story of a simple want for acknowledgement from government, media and medical fraternity of the injury and death caused by a newly invented pharmaceutical.
This is so heartbreaking, what they are doing to vax injured is just inhuman. and this is an off topic rant but I translated the whole documentary myself for the Spanish community (European & Latin) because Google translate it’s actually deliberately changing the context of words, the advance Google AI intentionally makes a parody of the whole thing, I’ve noticed when doctors or injured talk, the AI change the words to make them look as if they’re insulting the audience and when translating articles it diminishes the entire thing and change words like covid and vaccine to other things and many other things

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is so heartbreaking, what they are doing to vax injured is just inhuman. and this is an off topic rant but I translated the whole documentary myself for the Spanish community (European & Latin) because Google translate it’s actually deliberately changing the context of words, the advance Google AI intentionally makes a parody of the whole thing, I’ve noticed when doctors or injured talk, the AI change the words to make them look as if they’re insulting the audience and when translating articles it diminishes the entire thing and change words like covid and vaccine to other things and many other things
That's really awesome that you took the time to translate the doc. Good to know that the AI Google translate can't be trusted. Pure evil.

e-Enoch

Superstar

QMQS

Established
wow, can you show us an example of the way AI changes these things?

QMQS

Established
"Tsunami of regret..."

I don`t trust sherry tennpennym but she probably wont be wrong on that topic...