redqueen

Superstar
tptb need to be held accountable
this should never have been allowed
and if not for the evils running Our World
it never would have

Behumble

Established
So two of my neighbors had miscarriages early on in their pregnancies, another neighbor saw hers through to full term and now baby is 2 healthy and strong. She was the few handfuls who rejected the J that I knew off, otherwise majority did get it and even if they didn't want to it they were coerce by the gov or wanted to keep their jobs.

The first neighbor, her father passed some months ago.

The second neighbor, had an elder sister who suddenly died from heart problems at the beginning of the rollout. She was in her late 30s so wasn't old or had other health problems. And now her mother has been in hospital for over a week, I can't help but fear worse case scenario as they are all Vxd.

My boss also told me her father had a stroke this week too (I can't confirm V status but most likely yes).

On top of all this I've seen a lot more funerals than before, here it's an open funeral so houses or shops where the person died would close and have the funeral procession over a few days before burial. One shop had two funerals within a few months of each other and during the first one there was another one that took place on the same street at another shop.

Awoken2

Superstar
Question: So how does a government address a huge problem which it has created itself?

In the face of some very damaging allegations regarding the safety of their vaccines we will now get to see how governments actually operate.

The sensitivity of this topic appears to he taking it's toll on Dr Campbell now as he now openly admits to suffering from ignorance on the subject and is currently having some quite serious memory issues.

I'm reading in between the lines here. When you hear a politician speak this is what you have to do.

When you have a situation where PARLiament are forced to debate serious allegations made against corpORATIONS that have effectively written up government policies themselves you just know there is going to be lots of words used to try to absolve themselves of any blame.

Just to de-code some of the legalese used here.

Public Inquiry = Official Cover Up

In this second video we see the rapid decline of Dr Campbells memory function. He really does appear to he struggling.....or this is what he wants you to believe? Everything he has spoken about previously he had written down notes beforehand so maybe he has forgotten how to write?....who knows?

If you freeze frame at 12 minute 55 secs you can see his desktop icons displayed. Maybe the monkey icon is now controlling his mind?.....Now there's a conspiracy theory for you.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

William Makis, M.D. is letting his research into this topic be known. Some of these doctors were and are not intentional killers, the are just brainwashed in DOC trinated fools.