Covid-19 Vaccine - will you take it?

Will you get the Covid-19 vaccine when it comes out

• Yes, even if it's just voluntary

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Only if it's mandatory for me to go school or work

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Only if I can wait at least a year after if comes out, to see what the side effects are.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • No never, they will have to forcibly inject me.

Votes: 68 77.3%

• Total voters

Maes17

Superstar
I am now, I'm learning to be a pro which means more edits and skill based training.
I've gotten a pro to box fight with so she can tell me how to be better, I just started in December so I'm late to the party. It's all about practicing to become better, so I don't get mad anymore if a pro beats me because at least I tried.
Yesterday, my hard work paid off because I won 3 squad games in a row, then I joined someone elses party and won 4 other squad games with me getting the most kills. This time I don't let anyone touch me, and I'm keeping all my good loot too. and im finallylyyyyy learning to build super high to kill the peeps below me yeet
If it makes you feel better one of my good friends is a pro boxer. I have developed skills, and because of my body weight advantage I have more power, but he definitely has the quicker hands and better endurance.

Stick to your hobby. Anything that develops hand/eye coordination I’m all for

justjess

Superstar
If it makes you feel better one of my good friends is a pro boxer. I have developed skills, and because of my body weight advantage I have more power, but he definitely has the quicker hands and better endurance.

Stick to your hobby. Anything that develops hand/eye coordination I’m all for
I have a cousin that is a pro madden player (video games) and a family friend that’s a pro poker player. It happens.

Maes17

Superstar
I have a cousin that is a pro madden player (video games) and a family friend that’s a pro poker player. It happens.
It does. That can go for any type of trade.
Sports, video games etc.

When you can strategize at the drop of a hat and think two steps ahead. That’s what makes the great ones great. They see things in advance.

Todd

Star
If you haven't already Todd, these episodes are certainly worth watching. Frank provided them here, but I'll post the direct links again:

The Truth About Vaccines - All Nine Episodes.

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 1 | Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Interview (1:57:24)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/anVJq5mffggl

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 2 | What's In A Vaccines? Are Vaccines Effective? (1:32:55)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WslPQ9HCCkAf

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 3 | Vaccinating For The Greater Good? (1:26:23)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/jmHynqlAMKYG

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 4 | HIB And Pneumococcal Vaccines And Herd Immunity (1:27:14)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fEuuobohEjc9

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 5 | HPV And Hepatitis B Vaccines (1:23:21)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/69szcoASWtN8

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 6 | CDC, Chicken Pox, Rotavirus Vaccines (1:28:39)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qsWrRHQGexCT

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 7 | Natural Immunization, Homeoprophylaxis, Freedom Of Choice (1:49:45)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/f01N41Hobfuo

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 8 | Censorship And Suppression (1:08:40)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CIpSOtpr8UUF

The Truth About Vaccines Episode 9 | W.H.O.'s Not Telling the Truth? (1:19:09)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vTtPxkszNeWe

SevenThunders

Feathery

Rookie
I will only take it to enter a European country to retire in as an elderly person if I give up my US citizenship or apply for permanent residency in another country. If I get fed up enough I'll move to Switzerland or Norway, I'm not taking much more of this tacky 'Merica BS. Otherwise I will take no vaccines ever. Us boomers already had the older vaccines from the 1960s so our immune systems are likely shored up for decades now against all manner of pathogens after fighting off that poison.

Vixy

Star
Refreshing to see so many saying no. Are you aware of what they'll do to those of us who refuse? 10 days torture after having stood in front of authorities and kings explaining why, if we still refuse, its beheading. The american military bought 60.000 guilliotines back in 09. So we will have to sacrifice our lives for this, they want chipped cattle and nothing but. So get prepared mentally for the fight to come.

Also scary to see a site like this has 20% agreeable beast-systemers. After all theyve been taught, they still wanna lie with evil. :( Or those who think "Oh I can fix it later" There is no later, there is no "fix", once it's taken, it's taken.

Ijin

Agenda 21 on full run. 2020 was the year to implement the upcoming all digital future. Total Recall reciever in hand. Technology paved the way for this agenda to maximize. 2030 fast approaching. . think while u still can. think while it's still free.

Corona =Crown. Crown equals Head. Neuralink is a brain chip system. . and the pieces all fall into place.

Tidal

Star
As for vaccination exemptions on religious grounds, most religions don't ban it outright but leave it up to individual members to decide if they want the jab.

However the following denominations do have a theological objection to vaccination:
Dutch Reformed Congregations - This denomination has a tradition of declining immunizations. Some members decline vaccination on the basis that it interferes with divine providence. However, others within the faith accept immunization as a gift from God to be used with gratitude.

Faith healing denominations including:
Faith Tabernacle
Church of the First Born
Faith Assembly
End Time Ministrie

Church of Christ Scientist: One of the basic teachings of this denomination is that disease can be cured or prevented by focused prayer and members will often request exemptions when available. However, there are not strict rules against vaccination and members can receive required vaccinations.

Tidal

Star
In fact anybody with a spiritual side to their nature could try quoting this verse at the authorities to show they trust in God to protect them, and therefore refuse vaccination on religious grounds..:)
"For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday" (Psalm 91:3-6)

And we could also try refusing vaccination on moral grounds if we don't like having stuff from aborted babies pumped into us-
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward" (Psalm 127:3)

Many vaccines including Covid-19 do contain aborted cells.
Below: this from a website-
"Human embryonic cells have been used in the development of some vaccines for decades.
...At least five Covid-19 vaccine candidates make use of them."

And from another website-
"Many are surprised to find that in fact, vaccines do contain aborted fetal tissue, including lung and kidney tissue.
This is because scientists grow live vaccines in living tissue. You can find aborted fetal tissue in 23 total vaccines, including:
MMR
Chickenpox
Shingles
Rabies
DTaP
HiB
Hep A and B
Polio"

https://thefamilythathealstogether.com/vaccination-what-does-the-bible-say/

Last edited:

Skid

Rookie
Yes! I can't stand this shit anymore.
As long it's not the Russian or Chinese vaccine, I will take it.

polymoog

Superstar
have you even LOOKED into what this new vaccine contains?
as a kid, did you approach the shady guy in the beat up van, promising some candy for you if you just got in?

Todd

Star
Are you saying this because you think all the lockdown madness will stop if everyone takes the vaccine (or at least enough to create supposed "herd immunity")?

bellakim333

Rookie
Thanks, we're the "Rock Legend" generation who don't grow old, check out Jagger, Stewart, McCartney etc, heck even Little Richard made it to his 90's.. :D
Also, the education system of the 1950's/60's gave us a good strong mindset because we were taught that everything is a clear-cut black and white issue with no grey areas.
But later generations have been taught by the Estab's pol-correct education/indoctrination/brainwashing system that NOTHING is clear-cut, and that everything must be debated, discussed, looked at from different angles blah-blah, and as a result many kids grow up to be unsure of themselves and permanently on the edge of nervous breakdowns, good little timid robots like the corrupt Estab wants them to be, and afraid to rock.
As a great prophet once said- "Womp bomp a-loo bomp a-lomp bomp bomp bomp"..:)

Coupd you explain what you mean by the education system? As a high schooler myself, I am annoyed by political correctness, but I do think it's good to question everything and learn to make your own arguments so that you don't become a sheep to the government and media.

Carolyn

Star
I wont be taking it, never had the flu jag never really had a bad flu really. I stopped taking antibiotics too cause all they do is make me feel ill, Id had a tear on a lot of them years ago for recurring ear infections which done nothing to help my ears and prob fucked my immune system up idk but I only would take them as a last resort. Am allergic to penicillin which is one thats used to treat a lot of things but I cant take it anyway lol now I just try take vitamin c regularly, dont east as much fruit and veg as I should but I am working on that, mostly I prefer veg though but nah fuck their vaccines. I think I must have a fairly decent immune system even though I dont go out, not in a lot of contact from people around me much but I do order alot of stuff online when theres been all sorts of hands and no doubt germs in contact with it from multiple people from amazon and tesco deliveries, especiaally the food deliveries, someone going around picking out your groceries, you are getting 60 + items lol so I get plenty germ exposure, not even taking into account the takeaways too. I think if I was gonna get anything Id have had it long before now.

Not to mention my daughters boyfriends mother had it and possibly his sister that they have been around and then in here too.

On top of that I would be considered high risk.... high risk my arse!! I am physically falling apart cause of a genetic illness and my nose is a tad runnyish and my ears are blocked a bit too but ffs so many ppl freak out. I darent mention having a sniffle knowing that a lot of ppl would be advising me to go to the doctors.