Covid-19 Vaccine - will you take it?

Will you get the Covid-19 vaccine when it comes out

• Yes, even if it's just voluntary

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Only if it's mandatory for me to go school or work

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Only if I can wait at least a year after if comes out, to see what the side effects are.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • No never, they will have to forcibly inject me.

Votes: 68 77.3%

• Total voters

Maes17

Superstar
yeeee this is why I play duos and squads all da time but it still gets me mad when a squad rushes us, we have the best loot right, then bam they trick shot us all and im like-
but my golden mini gun tho ;(
and I'M NOT SPENDING ANYMORE MONEY ON THAT GAME
I spent $30 bucks on it for a skin that I h8 now, and I'm broke so thx fortnite for making me broke again
not only that but my head set is BROKEN too -cries- so no one can hear me scream in party chat xD even tho it saves them from their ears not bleeding
I'm being smart and saving my money for other tings now so yeet
Hey, we all have our spending sprees here and there.
I bought an arc trainer last year. Still serving me to this day.

Sunday, I didn’t want to, but I finally bit down and spent over $300 on a suit from Jos A Bank.

The wife and I have been working hard. These past three years especially being parents, being more involved in house improvements. It’s been a long time since I dressed up nice and took her out. Even though my wife hates the fancy stuff. Just needs to be done.

rainerann

Star
The controlling powers can kill many birds with just one stone. Forcible vaccinations,
when you say forcible vaccinations, what is the difference between requiring a vaccine for covid and the other vaccines that are already required across the country to go to school primarily. In some cases, they are already required for work.

to me, seeing so many people talk about these potential vaccines is evidence of a stress response that dissociates from a reality before this.

then, what people do is they inflate how this could lead to bad results from pure speculation rather than using anything prior to this as a foundation to predict what life will be like when the dust settles.

there are already required vaccines. This is not new. There is the potential that there won’t even be a vaccine for this so it is also speculation to say that there will be a vaccine at all.

Hopefully, you won’t mind if I’m a little long winded with you, but I was thinking about this yesterday when I was looking at world o meters statistics. There are over 3 million deaths due to cancer this year so far. I work in healthcare, so I started to think about whether I am hardened to a reality like this to an extent like many people often assume from the outside. Three million is a lot of people after all.

but I don’t know if that’s true anymore because I see a whole lot of people who don’t seem to really care if people are dying if they are already old or whatever. So maybe I am just more aware that this is happening and outside of this awareness, people really struggle with this reality and the subject becomes more acutely traumatizing.

I think this whole situation shows that people only care about whether or not they are personally going to die from something and nothing else. You could say it is evidence of a survival instinct. Because saying that they are going to force vaccinations when they already do seems almost like a fight or flight response.

It is a perceived effort to fight back against something that appears threatening to self preservation since this whole situation inspires everyone to be selfish to a certain extent. Everyone is operating under the banner that they are the most important person in the universe and you can see this by how so many things get buried that we already knew as realities before this.

So maybe I also don’t care to some extent that so many people die of cancer every day even though I am aware because I’m not immune to this effort towards self preservation either. So, in the end, maybe no one cares how many people die of something overall. We only going to care if we perceive we are at risk of dying from something personally.

over time, the reality of how many people die every year gets buried to the point that we don’t even notice this anymore. And people seem to really want is to get to a place where we can look at this situation the same way we all look at cancer statistics as soon as possible on either side of the table regardless of whether or not you have to believe a lie to achieve it.

That really seems to be the end goal for most people whether you think the vaccine is equal with the mark of the beast or whether you think the vaccine will be what saves humanity.

what humanity really needs is transparency. What we get are a lot of dead ends created by the absence of transparency. We speculate around here because of this.

And claiming that this vaccines will be any different than the many vaccines that are already required is pure speculation created by an absence of transparency. As a result, it is interesting to see so many promoting this endgame as though it were an established fact that this vaccine will be any different than the rest of the required vaccines available.

this vaccine could produce identical results. We could get the vaccine and people could forget all about covid, And we could end up resuming this conversation in five years when the 5g towers are finally up and running and replacing the outdated networks.

there are still many other ends to this story that is presently being written. We should be watching and paying attention without getting ahead of ourselves at the same time.

thank you for hearing me out. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Its because of the lack of transparency by the forces controlling our government that people don't trust this vaccine. I cant in good conscience receive it even if it was a true vaccine to cure a real virus, because my trust over vaccinations and even this situation has been broken. I haven't had a vaccine in years, not even flu vaccinations and i have been more than fine. Nobody can know for certain, but I cant trust a vaccination as a solution to statistics that are inflated and deceptive.

Lyfe

Star
Other than what the media tells me I dont know a single person who has covid 19

rainerann

Star
Its because of the lack of transparency by the forces controlling our government that people don't trust this vaccine. I cant in good conscience receive it even if it was a true vaccine to cure a real virus, because my trust over vaccinations and even this situation has been broken. I haven't had a vaccine in years, not even flu vaccinations and i have been more than fine. Nobody can know for certain, but I cant trust a vaccination as a solution to statistics that are inflated and deceptive.
but can you and do you trust the sources saying you should question the vaccine? That is another significant question that is becoming important based on what I see people posting around here.

if you can’t trust either side of the argument? Whose to say this all turns to nothing in a couple of years?

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Other than what the media tells me I dont know a single person who has covid 19
And this goes along with what I was saying about most opinions being selfishly motivated. I’m not saying your selfish as a person. I’m talking about self preservation instincts.

you perceive a conclusion based on how it has affected you personally rather than how it is being presented as a mechanism of self preservation.

the problem with this is that you are still left without a conclusion and any charlatan can come up from behind and pretend to be trying to help you with this. But someone who makes themselves look like a hero by suggesting that someone else is not being transparent. That doesn’t mean this person is being transparent himself.

what do you think?

Lyfe

Star
I trust not to take the vaccine more than I trust to take the vaccine. I just look at the numbers and common sense tells me something is off. The virus originated in China and then Italy for a while led in confirmed cases yet a nation across the world is hit harder than countries surrounding both those two? It makes no sense that we allegedly have all these confirmed cases and deaths supposedly related to covid 19 when the countries surrounding the aforementioned China and Italy managed to have dodged the bullet that someone hit us from across the world.

Lyfe

Star
It would be one thing if a quarantine was in my backyard and I could visibly see hospitals being overran where I live, but like I said I dont know a single soul with covid 19. I don't even think my local hospital has a special unit designated for them. I do believe there is a virus, but I am extremely dubious of the actual numbers.

Lyfe

Star
Not to mention they are regulating and censoring information on the coronavirus on youtube. You cant hardly find anything on the coronavrius from an alternative anti mainstream media stance or from independent sources. I just went there to see what I can dig up and its almost nothing.

Lyfe

Star

"The second wave of the coronavirus pandemic is coming, and you need to prepare for a much more totalitarian and authoritarian rule. Covid-19 will likely be the least of our problems. "

rainerann

Star
It would be one thing if a quarantine was in my backyard and I could visibly see hospitals being overran where I live, but like I said I dont know a single soul with covid 19. I don't even think my local hospital has a special unit designated for them. I do believe there is a virus, but I am extremely dubious of the actual numbers.
I think what you are saying highlights the different ways we are forming opinions again. I work with the people collecting the number of positive cases. They are people I trust from my personal experience.

so at least in one instance, I know the numbers is as accurate as possible. What I see with my own eyes is numbers going up even though I thought it was possible that we had peaked already since this may have been in many places longer than we thought and flu season was awful this year. So maybe it was part of this experience already.

so positive cases are going up and hospitals are opening up to maximum capacity again in many places, so the hope in my perspective is that there will be quick turnaround and we can manage both groups. Hospitals were empty all across the country. Probably by the end of June, the empty hospital movement will be a distant memory and we will have to see how we can manage the increase this does create in a world where hospitals are up and running like they would be doing normally.

so that’s my perspective and I think what this highlights is that what this really caused is something more of a social media war rather than a real presentation of collective information because it is still too early to have a collective perspective of how this will all work out. This experience is causing a meme war again basically, with a bunch of people posting whatever seems to fit in with their self preservation strategy. There is more information that is more than premature than valuable information available at the moment.

so I’m gonna lump in some of your other posts here and say it is definitely understandable to want to be able to research things. Although, the censorship taking place isn’t going to prevent this entirely and to some extent I understand the motivation. Not about the content itself being removed. I think it is a bigger reflection of the people posting this information There are a couple of people around here sharing these censored things who seem to post and have no real thought process behind it at all other than it seems to agree with their method of self preservation.

so I guess I am trying to make a point that we shouldn’t be letting so many people fill in the blanks for what the next steps are. They have established no more evidence that they should be trusted than the msm has.

justjess

Superstar
They shouldn’t be taking anything down.. no matter how stupid or inaccurate it is. It just leads to conspiracies and worse outcomes then if they had just let it be.

with that said it is a liability issue for the company allowing it to be posted. My husband got pulled over driving his atv on the highway the other day because he saw a post on Facebook from a friend that said riding atv’s on the streets was legal in our state during a state of emergency. It looked legit, no reason to question it in his mind. It was not legit, it was wrong and he got a ticket. And the first thing he said was “we should sue Facebook” - now obviously we aren’t going to do that but had whatever he saw on Facebook led to worse harm then a silly traffic ticket I can imagine that wouldn’t have been the case. If you disseminate or allow the dissemination of fake and/or potentially dangerous claims then you become liable for whatever harm comes from them.

rainerann

Star
I just thought of another thing too and I’m wondering what you think about this in relation to a full hospital.

I’m not sure if you know why there can be such a long wait time in the er or not. What happens when you have to wait hours in an emergency room is usually a combination of a lot of people waiting to be seen and a lot of people waiting to be moved to another unit in the hospital.

what happens when you have a person waiting to be moved to another unit who is positive for covid, is that the er doesn’t have the same opportunity to isolate the patient that the other units do. So if the patient can’t move to another floor, they stay in the er for a long time with everyone else.

this is one of the reasons hospitals have been empty and people have been avoiding them because this happens a lot. Sometimes I wonder why people choose an er over making a doctor appointment because of this, but it is usually because they might be worried about how much it will cost and aren’t aware of resources available to them.

so an empty hospital does mean people who need care have been avoiding care and this is a problem. We will just have to wait and see how quickly we can respond when things go back to normal because that is something that could still happen. A full er and a full hospital can mean that a covid positive patient stays in the er with everyone else for an idenfinite amount of time. So there is a reason hospitals haven’t been overrun that is directly resulting from the shelter in place and it is possible that we will start seeing this more as things start to reopen within the hospital system.

When that happens, the people blasting about how there is no such thing as a virus being contagious better hope they’re right because the Er’s in this country are about to be potential hot spots with hospitals functioning the way they normally do.

this is common in areas that have a lot of people. Maybe not as much in smaller areas. There are going to be differences that are specific to each area, and it will take a while to collect all of this information to make sense of it as a whole picture.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
rain I dont work in a hospital so I am not the person to inquire. I can see how you may be in a hard place since if you work in healthcare there may be added pressure to take a potential vaccine for you to keep your job. Its like someone pointed out in that video I posted that rushed vaccinations which havent had sufficient testing can be dangerous and have proven to be dangerous, but that is far from the crux of why I strongly oppose the idea of a particular covid vaccination being mandatory. If they propose that without giving any real alternative to being vaccinated that should alarm people. I wont be getting vaccinated.

rainerann

Star
rain I dont work in a hospital so I am not the person to inquire. I can see how you may be in a hard place since if you work in healthcare there may be added pressure to take a potential vaccine for you to keep your job. Its like someone pointed out in that video I posted that rushed vaccinations which havent had sufficient testing can be dangerous and have proven to be dangerous, but that is far from the crux of why I strongly oppose the idea of a particular covid vaccination being mandatory. If they propose that without giving any real alternative to being vaccinated that should alarm people. I wont be getting vaccinated.
fair enough. In general, I’m not a fan of a vaccine myself. I think it is a bad idea for more than one reason, but I also don’t think taking it will be any different than taking the flu vaccine or the hepatitis b series I had to take to be employed since it wasn’t required when I was a child.

the reality of required vaccinations is already here and so I question the people sensationalizing this as something new especially with some of the things they tag to it. However, I don’t question not wanting to take the vaccine overall. Personally, I support a more natural direction to medicine going forward in general.

Lisa

Superstar

"The second wave of the coronavirus pandemic is coming, and you need to prepare for a much more totalitarian and authoritarian rule. Covid-19 will likely be the least of our problems. "
You believe that because of what the man in the video said? The thing is..none of us know the future or what it holds. We Christians know the future gets darker but we don’t know the exact events that we can say this is what’s going to happen next.

TonyVanDam

Established
Simple poll. This is assuming that a Vaccine for Covid-19 will be announced and introduced in the next 12-18 months (if not sooner).
The pharma industry has a zero percent batting average when it comes to developing a successful vaccine for any corona virus (i.e. the common cold, influenza). It's rididculous that the media is not even questioning the idea that a vaccine will be possible for SARS-cov2. The only question is how long it will take.

Of course the reason the media would be promoting it is that there is a different purpose for the vaccine. Covid-19 is just the cover story to convince the masses to accept the vaccine. The fact that the main stream media is giving Bill Gates so much postive coverage is truly frightening to me. I was already convinced Gates was likely part of some future nefarious NWO plan before the pandemic, seeing is that he basically owns and controls the pharma industy and has more than once publicly stated that vaccines are a usefuel depopulation tool.

Now that Governor Cuomo has stated that Bill Gates will be determining what the future of public education in New York will look like, it's no longer a conspiracy theory about the future. It's happening now.

So when the supposed vaccine is announced and made available will you allow Bill Gates and his pharma buddies to inject you?
I vote no, NEVER! I rather take my chances with cordial silver, vitamin B complex pills, & bitter herbs.

Aero

Superstar
I am now, I'm learning to be a pro which means more edits and skill based training.
I've gotten a pro to box fight with so she can tell me how to be better, I just started in December so I'm late to the party. It's all about practicing to become better, so I don't get mad anymore if a pro beats me because at least I tried.
Yesterday, my hard work paid off because I won 3 squad games in a row, then I joined someone elses party and won 4 other squad games with me getting the most kills. This time I don't let anyone touch me, and I'm keeping all my good loot too. and im finallylyyyyy learning to build super high to kill the peeps below me yeet
Lol, which pro?