Covid-19 Vaccine - will you take it?

Will you get the Covid-19 vaccine when it comes out

• Yes, even if it's just voluntary

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Only if it's mandatory for me to go school or work

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Only if I can wait at least a year after if comes out, to see what the side effects are.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • No never, they will have to forcibly inject me.

Votes: 68 77.3%

• Total voters

Todd

Star
Simple poll. This is assuming that a Vaccine for Covid-19 will be announced and introduced in the next 12-18 months (if not sooner).
The pharma industry has a zero percent batting average when it comes to developing a successful vaccine for any corona virus (i.e. the common cold, influenza). It's rididculous that the media is not even questioning the idea that a vaccine will be possible for SARS-cov2. The only question is how long it will take.

Of course the reason the media would be promoting it is that there is a different purpose for the vaccine. Covid-19 is just the cover story to convince the masses to accept the vaccine. The fact that the main stream media is giving Bill Gates so much postive coverage is truly frightening to me. I was already convinced Gates was likely part of some future nefarious NWO plan before the pandemic, seeing is that he basically owns and controls the pharma industy and has more than once publicly stated that vaccines are a usefuel depopulation tool.

Now that Governor Cuomo has stated that Bill Gates will be determining what the future of public education in New York will look like, it's no longer a conspiracy theory about the future. It's happening now.

So when the supposed vaccine is announced and made available will you allow Bill Gates and his pharma buddies to inject you?

justjess

Superstar
Happy to see you back Todd. Cuomo statements about the future of education and gates involvement freaked me all the way the hell out too. I haven’t watched any of his press conferences since and I had been watching them every morning this whole time. It seems like no one else is looking into that.. and when I tried to bring it up I was dismissed. So happy to see someone else also noticed and was concerned

Todd

Star
I don’t think that far ahead. I’ll make whatever decision I feel is right based of the available evidence and the situation at the time.
So if I ask you to think ahead a little bit, what type of evidence would be acceptable for you to choose to receive the vaccination?

Tidal

Star
They'll have to forcibly drag me away and inject me, call me over-sensitive but I don't fancy having muck pumped into my arm..:D
There were big voluntary polio and TB vaccination drives in the 1950's/60's when I was a kid, and most of us had it done because we were too young to know better, and as our parents and everybody else were saying it was a good thing, we didn't really object.
As far as I know, nobody had an allergic reaction to the polio muck, but my mate Jimmy had a mild reaction to the TB jab, the site of the injection went a bit septic and he got a fever but was alright again after a week or two.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
As a healthcare worker i'm mandated to take it. Been taking vacines every year for 10 years now.

It's mostly H1N1 and other stuff like that, with the ocasional tuberculosis, hepatites and tetanus

Rubella too.

Once a cousin of mine had an abortion because she took a rubella shot and didn't knew she was pregnant.

Todd

Star
As a healthcare worker i'm mandated to take it. Been taking vacines every year for 10 years now.

It's mostly H1N1 and other stuff like that, with the ocasional tuberculosis, hepatites and tetanus

Rubella too.

Once a cousin of mine had an abortion because she took a rubella shot and didn't knew she was pregnant.
That is a particularly tough spot to be in, as health care workers will be one of the first groups to be prioritized when the vaccine first comes out. My wife is in similar situation, though she may be able to get away with not taking for a short time as we own a home health care placement agency. It will be intersting to see if clients ask for proof that we or the aides we place with them have been vaccinated.

No.

Haven't gotten a flu vaccine in over 10 years and have never really got the flu. Most people I know who got the shot ended up catching the flu.

They've been fear mongering about flu vaccines for a long time, this is just the next phase of that I feel.

Tray

Im not taking it. Reason being best proof I got recently this is over blown is "CBS this morning show" aired fake covid19 drive through www project veritas . com I never got a flu shot havnt been sick since I was a little kid many of my friends take flu shots and are sick at least twice a year.