Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

the last time i saw a statistic in august, less than 30% of australia was jabbed. most are unvaxxed and protesting-- the vaxxed will join in when they realize theyve been lied to about the dangers-- then they join us. with images and videos like these, the rage will get far more intense. im getting worked up just watching this!
and the brutality of the police doesn't seem normal to me at all. covid restrictions are not something police will take so seriously and be angry about. what can they think they are protecting with so much anger? It's not just the covid belief. there's something brewing in the police department.

justjess

Superstar
and the brutality of the police doesn't seem normal to me at all. covid restrictions are not something police will take so seriously and be angry about. what can they think they are protecting with so much anger? It's not just the covid belief. there's something brewing in the police department.
it is normal though... i spent months trying to tell you that. you’ve just never been on the receiving end of it so couldn’t see it for what it was... business as usual.

it is normal though... i spent months trying to tell you that. you’ve just never been on the receiving end of it so couldn’t see it for what it was... business as usual.
We don't even talk about the American police. We're in Australia. And I'm not a police fan. I just didn't find it wrong to be tough on a group with a high crime rate.

I'm just saying that if this was a "far-right"/anti-leftist government protest, I could understand the violence of the police even if I supported the protests. But there is no politicized/politically sided/vengeful group here. They are not targeting the vaccine supply, the healthcare personnel administering the vaccine, the people who are vaccinated. Just a group that refuses to take anything into their body and doesn't care about the rest. This can't simply be a public health belief. Here is something else.

justjess

Superstar
We don't even talk about the American police. We're in Australia. And I'm not a police fan. I just didn't find it wrong to be tough on a group with a high crime rate.

I'm just saying that if this was a "far-right"/anti-leftist government protest, I could understand the violence of the police even if I supported the protests. But there is no politicized/politically sided/vengeful group here. They are not targeting the vaccine supply, the healthcare personnel administering the vaccine, the people who are vaccinated. Just a group that refuses to take anything into their body and doesn't care about the rest. This can't simply be a public health belief. Here is something else.
the police are the enforcers of the system - they will target anything PEACEFUL OR NOT that threatens the system (whatever that may look like in the moment)

and yes this is australia for the moment. coming soon to a street corner near you.

stay tuned for the system framing/inciting the protesters in order to make them look violent and provide justification for what they were going to do regardless.

The vaccine passport is all smoke and mirrors. Cops walk away with their tail between their legs.

26:29. police and security get absolutely crushed from well informed canadians.
This is awesome! I watched snippets of this on Twitter but it was great to see it in its' entirety. I'm also reminded with what Rebecca Sheppard said in one of the zoom meetings with www.stand4THEE.com as a woman made a comment about her work forcing her to get the shot but didn't want to cause a stir, which is "people need to start growing some". Our the laws work FOR THE CITIZENS and they explained it's one of the reasons why most (informed, naturally) police aren't complying with this. Not to mention, it works when you assert them. This is what the Toyota employees did, they pushed back:

Last edited:
the police are the enforcers of the system
I'm not going into the black lives matter topic. I've discussed it dozens of pages.

For the police to hate a group, it has to be demonized in some way. A group demonized as far-right, separatist, religious extremist, white supremacist etc. So the police hate them and the public doesn't react when they use violence. But there's no way to demonize someone who doesn't want to be vaccinated. The public don't hate them. The police have no reason to hate either. There is no ground to "justify" it. That's why people ask "What the fuck is happening in Australia?". Leave the "police are monsters anyway" point. I'm discussing something else.

justjess

Superstar
I'm not going into the black lives matter topic. I've discussed it dozens of pages.

For the police to hate a group, it has to be demonized in some way. A group demonized as far-right, separatist, religious extremist, white supremacist etc. So the police hate them and the public doesn't react when they use violence. But there's no way to demonize someone who doesn't want to be vaccinated. The public don't hate them. The police have no reason to hate either. There is no ground to "justify" it. That's why people ask "What the fuck is happening in Australia?". Leave the "police are monsters anyway" point. I'm discussing something else.
i didn’t go into it either.. just reminding you that i pointed out at the time that this would come for you eventually. and it has.

no way to demonize? have you been paying any attention. the unvaccinated are currently public enemy number one. as illogical as that may be, that’s what we are dealing with. their are people calling for our painful deaths in comments on every single news article. where have you been?

the police are the enforcers of the system - whatever the system says needs to be done, whoever the system says needs to be punished/eliminated - that is what they do. WE ARE UP.

no way to demonize? have you been paying any attention. the unvaccinated are currently public enemy number one. as illogical as that may be, that’s what we are dealing with. their are people calling for our painful deaths in comments on every single news article. where have you been?

Despite all the pressure and violence, the rate of those who are "fully vaccinated" is 40 percent. The overwhelming majority of the public didn't want to be vaccinated and don't hate the unvaccinated. What is unusual is that the state and the police (and I'm not the fan of them) are at war with the overwhelming majority of the population.

The police should beat up the career criminals like George Floyd, but not the public.

polymoog

Superstar
Treasonous MP John McDonnell

0:30. UK citizen asking this subhuman directly.

The Treasonous MP Anneliese Dodds

2:30. same.

polymoog

Superstar
Paris Has A New Public Enemy

1:18.
i know how australia can break free of their medical tyranny! bring in some french citizens.

polymoog

Superstar