Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

polymoog

Superstar
San Diegans speak out

0:30. wow, a TV station carried it!

KUSI News, August 21, 2021
San Diegans came together to speak out against mask mandates at Tuesday's County Board of Supervisors meeting.
(August 17, 4H35M31S)
Sunday, #KUSINews will air a special report highlighting the voices of the people starting at 10:30 AM.

Daze

Superstar
Not sure if its been mentioned but seems the truckers are planning to shut down Australia.

I've seen several videos from different truckers but I'm not sure how big it actually is.

Personally. i say put a target on the dictators heads. Sure, they are puppets but it will send a message.
Just like they are killing every leader that refuses to inject their people with poison.

polymoog

Superstar
Personally. i say put a target on the dictators heads. Sure, they are puppets but it will send a message.
Just like they are killing every leader that refuses to inject their people with poison.
i feel your anger on this, but they want something like this to happen so they can come down even harder. it would work, but its best to avoid any needless bloodshed because we are about to win this anyway.
we need to keep a cool head and simply refuse to comply. the trucker blockade is a great, non-violent idea.
maybe any farmers should directly sell food ONLY to people and withhold food from government employees and the police.

polymoog

Superstar
NZ Fighting Mother Attempting to Buy Food

3:47. whew.

polymoog

Superstar
KUSI TV San Diego 30-Minute Special

im still shocked that this was on TV! even if it was on public access, thats something.

Daze

Superstar
Never Underestimate a Moltov Cocktail

1:02.
@Daze this will make you feel better. :)
Tnx but this isn't gonna solve anything. This will give them means to lock down harder.

The leaders, those allegedly calling the shots should be afraid to leave there own homes after they damaged literally millions of lives.

I know harming puppets does nothing, but it does send a message. At least to that next tyrant when given millions, he'll think twice about pushing an oppressive narrative.

So many these days worship money, but if life isn't there to enjoy it, what good is it?

We are surrounded by tyrants today because there is zero fear of the people. Even in the states where most are still armed.

Lil axe

Veteran
Never Underestimate a Moltov Cocktail

1:02.
@Daze this will make you feel better. :)
from the comments -

Observations: The camera is positioned perfectly for this scene. The first bomb thrower is still winding up for the toss when the car first lights afire. There is no molotov cocktail from first thrower, only the throwing motion. The second thrower is wearing bright red. Behind them is front yard fencing, reducing their path of escape to running in the road, exiting stage left. The camera zooms in and out, but does not swing to follow runners even for a moment. The baby carriage appears to have no baby. The car on fire rolls to a stop. Driver and passenger exit. No brake lights flicker during scene. The fire- side door window is rolled up and appears non transparent. The flaming cop is soaked with accelerant on his left side, opposite side from his window when still in the car. Cop stands talking into walkie talkie while his buddy is burning. CO2 extiguisher cop ignores the flaming cop and sprays the car instead. Two clown cops jog slowly in pursuit of the sprinting bombers. Camera does not pan around. Cut! It’s a print!

Daze

Superstar
KUSI TV San Diego 30-Minute Special

im still shocked that this was on TV! even if it was on public access, thats something.
The timing on these forums is bugged for me, for instance it says you made this post today when i made the one directly below it yesterday.

Anyway, assuming you posted it yesterday, its already been pulled.

polymoog

Superstar
The timing on these forums is bugged for me, for instance it says you made this post today when i made the one directly below it yesterday.
yes-- i had posted it yesterday. and yes again-- they pulled it after only a day!!
its erased from YT.

this FINALLY loaded directly from the KUSI website: https://www.kusi.com/community-members-give-powerful-speeches-in-opposition-to-san-diego-countys-covid-19-response/

infowars has a full copy: https://www.infowars.com/posts/california-resists-covid-madness-watch-fired-up-citizens-stand-up-to-mask-mandates/ youll have to fast forward to about the 2 hour mark.

this group of citizens includes that dredlock jones guy who screams at them, waving the great barrington declaration, the dredlock gym owner, and many other honorable citizens whom i wish were my neighbors.

polymoog

Superstar
from the comments -

Observations: The camera is positioned perfectly for this scene. The first bomb thrower is still winding up for the toss when the car first lights afire. There is no molotov cocktail from first thrower, only the throwing motion. The second thrower is wearing bright red. Behind them is front yard fencing, reducing their path of escape to running in the road, exiting stage left. The camera zooms in and out, but does not swing to follow runners even for a moment. The baby carriage appears to have no baby. The car on fire rolls to a stop. Driver and passenger exit. No brake lights flicker during scene. The fire- side door window is rolled up and appears non transparent. The flaming cop is soaked with accelerant on his left side, opposite side from his window when still in the car. Cop stands talking into walkie talkie while his buddy is burning. CO2 extiguisher cop ignores the flaming cop and sprays the car instead. Two clown cops jog slowly in pursuit of the sprinting bombers. Camera does not pan around. Cut! It’s a print!
we seek truth here-- wherever it leads. we need to be vigilant about everything. this wouldnt be the first clip that was faked.
granted, i did enjoy watching it. :)