Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

Aero

Superstar
if that is a concern for anyone, they can either talk directly to people, educating others (softly or otherwise), or use covert sticker action. the time to make a stand and speak out is NOW.

if your underlying point is for one to proceed according to ones own level of risk taking, then i agree. do whatever you are comfortable of doing.
Nothing is covert in the digital age. Plus, all people seem to do is talk about each other. Unfortunately, what this means is I believe this is a situation where you have to go all or nothing.

My advice to people who want to speak out about Covid is to speak with confidence and don't look like a crazy person. Also, keep your expectations in check, for you will most likely not change many minds.

The sheep have been guilted to hell. So you may present an amazing argument, but then there will be 100 other people all performing the same guilt trip.

polymoog

Superstar
Just 14 More Years

Bullhorning mask zombies in Santana Row and Willow Glen, 2 liberal downtowns in the Bay Area of California.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Thousands gather in Berlin to protest more Covid restrictions as parliament debates giving Merkel’s govt power to impose lockdowns

Demonstrators have gathered in the thousands in the German capital as the nation’s parliament debates whether to give Merkel’s government more power to impose lockdowns on areas with high Covid-19 infections.

Protesters, many of them not wearing face masks, descended on Berlin on Wednesday morning to demonstrate their opposition to Chancellor Angela Merkel’s proposal which would give the national government power to implement new restrictions if regional Covid-19 incident rates exceed certain thresholds.

Karlysymon

Superstar
1619367315815.png

1619367350207.png

1619367395067.png

1619367444305.png
my idea:

maybe go with two styles.

1. anti-covid gene therapy
2. covid hoax

first sticker reads:
Covid "vaccines"
- genetically modify your own body's RNA
- NOT FDA approved
- safety trials are pending until 2023 (we will double check this date to confirm)

second sticker reads:
Covid-19:
- pre-planned at Event 201 in oct, 2019
- virus has yet to be isolated
- masks are a placebo
- hyped to vaccinate the public
I tend to prefer something thought-provoking such as:

"If you weren't willing to take part in the Phase I clinical trials then why are you taking part in the Phase III/IV clinical trials by taking the vaccine, at no cost to Big Pharma?"

Is that better on a sticker or billboard? :)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
"If you weren't willing to take part in the Phase I clinical trials then why are you taking part in the Phase III/IV clinical trial by taking the vaccine, at no cost to Big Pharma?"

Is that better on a sticker or billboard?
its good... but for a sticker, its a bit wordy. besides, people are too stupid to understand it.
the sticker has to be right to the point-- we have about 2 seconds of a persons attention to get the message through if its just text; i think if the sticker is colored, maybe ones eye will be drawn to it and someone will start reading it. someone in advertising will know all of these marketing details. maybe a background of that black/yellow warning motif will work best.

like this:

im looking at a 4'' x 3" sticker in plastic.

Last edited:
its good... but for a sticker, its a bit wordy. besides, people are too stupid to understand it.
the sticker has to be right to the point-- we have about 2 seconds of a persons attention to get the message through if its just text; i think if the sticker is colored, maybe ones eye will be drawn to it and someone will start reading it. someone in advertising will know all of these marketing details. maybe a background of that black/yellow warning motif will work best.

like this:

im looking at a 4'' x 3" sticker in plastic.

Here are some other sites that print stickers. Albeit, some do promote the mask, but they are alternatives to Vistaprint:

The last company seems to be defunct:

polymoog

Superstar
Here are some other sites that print stickers. Albeit, some do promote the mask, but they are alternatives to Vistaprint:

thanks, orwell.
yes, vista also has pro-mask stickers, but i wouldnt fault the company for selling/offering this if there is a market for it. if the company refuses to print my stickers up because they dont like what they say, thats different.

lets design it and then ill send the template out for prices.

The Agrarian

Veteran

We should crowd-fund some billboards.

I'm dead serious.

thanks, orwell.
yes, vista also has pro-mask stickers, but i wouldnt fault the company for selling/offering this if there is a market for it. if the company refuses to print my stickers up because they dont like what they say, thats different.

lets design it and then ill send the template out for prices.
Listening to the video Awoken posted in Frank's thread, I do like the idea of ridiculing these sociopaths. For example, this t-shirt is cool idea:

This is a t-shirt I bought off of eBay. I like the layout of it:

@The Agrarian, I think that's a great idea regarding crow-funding! However, I personally wouldn't know how to set that up but I would support it.

polymoog

Superstar
This is a t-shirt I bought off of eBay. I like the layout of it:
its great for us. i like it a lot, but only like minded people will appreciate it. there is value in that, but im looking to wake up the masses.
lots of people use teespring.com for custom tee shirts to fund their channels/sites. media bear has his own stickers: https://mediabearstore.com/collections/stickers?page=1 but i dont like the design/style. the words are too small. again, basic advertising: its got a second or two to catch your eye, and a few seconds for the person to read it before they walk away. goldfish attention spans and all.