Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

polymoog

Superstar
NFL Player On Why He REFUSES The Vaccine - Players and coaches are being threatened.

2:45.
we need more pro athletes like this to directly speak out. its the only way to reach the masses.

"The second step is to start from August 9, 2021. The health pass will be then extended to bars, cafés, restaurants (excluding terraces), gyms, as well as shopping malls. It will also apply to hospitals, retirement homes, medico-welfare establishments, as well as planes, trains, and coaches for long-haul journeys. It will not apply to public transit such as metro, tramways, RER or buses. As for shopping malls - although it was first about requiring the health pass in those covering over 20,000sqm - the decision is to be made by prefects." Source

France. August 9 may be one of the most important days in human history.

polymoog

Superstar
mayonnaise woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World

39:00.
headed to a protest? this will teach you anti- crowd control tactics and strategies.
clif focuses on the french riot police helmets, using mayo to smear on the visors, wrapping people in flags to neutralize them, and flying teams to help free captured protesters without violence.

polymoog

Superstar
"STAND UP HOSPITALS!" Protest for Healthcare Workers
6. august, 15:00 – 17:00
Michigan State Capitol, 100 N Capitol Ave, Lansing, MI 48933, USA (kaart)
Sponsored by Stand Up Michigan & Fight For Medical Freedom.
PLEASE COME SUPPORT OUR HEALTHCARE WORKERS IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST MANDATED VACCINES! THEIR FIGHT TODAY WILL BE OUR FIGHT TOMORROW! WE MUST SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE TO LANSING THAT HB 4471 MUST BE PASSED IMMEDIATELY!
Save the date. More details to come.

polymoog

Superstar
Australia Cops and Military in Droves

0:36. looks to be about 100 police cars parked on the side of the road.
as clif high said, just a bit of mashed up banana or some sugar in the gas tank will disable the cars.

polymoog

Superstar
Corrupt Arkansas governor lies about vax

1:36.
governor is talking about covid with his health advisor while truthers in the audience call out the BS.

all of these small actions we do, whether its calling them out from the audience, talking directly to people not in the know, passing out flyers or placing stickers around... we are having an impact!!!
from what i am seeing and hearing, the tide has definitely turned.

polymoog

Superstar
They should have brought the vaccines in the spring of 2020. In one and half year, people have had a lot of time to think.
i strongly agree. for them, this dragged on too long. the elite faction that wanted to wait for this until 2050 was right. they should have had their facebook, YT, and twitter censorship in place well in advance, and the new tech platforms (bitchute, odysee, etc.) should have been crushed. in the states, people are still armed (and VERY armed now). real infomation has spread so the the NWO is scrambling to mandate the vax before the vax injured start to become deafening, and the many lawsuits against these unlawful acts (globally speaking) deem these mandates illegal.

the NWO is now in their death throes, but this is a very dangerous time as they attempt to cling on to their control by whatever means necessary. they will get more desperate in their brazenness.

Maes17

Superstar
i strongly agree. for them, this dragged on too long. the elite faction that wanted to wait for this until 2050 was right. they should have had their facebook, YT, and twitter censorship in place well in advance, and the new tech platforms (bitchute, odysee, etc.) should have been crushed. in the states, people are still armed (and VERY armed now). real infomation has spread so the the NWO is scrambling to mandate the vax before the vax injured start to become deafening, and the many lawsuits against these unlawful acts (globally speaking) deem these mandates illegal.

the NWO is now in their death throes, but this is a very dangerous time as they attempt to cling on to their control by whatever means necessary. they will get more desperate in their brazenness.
Eh. Population is stupid but not that stupid. I think if any straight up true control tries to be forced, I have faith believe it or not in western countries common people.

Maybe I’m just feeling extremely optimistic right now

They should have finished while even the "conspiracy theorists" were confused. At that time, Henry Makow wrote that 10 million deaths were hidden in China. I guess they predicted that 99 percent of the public would believe scamdemic and rush to vaccines.

15 Apr, 2020
German lawyer sent to PSYCHIATRIC WARD after mounting serious resistance to ‘unconstitutional’ Covid-19 lockdown
For the remaining 1 percent, they thought they could keep it up.

They trusted too much in the stupidity of the people.

justjess

Superstar
Eh. Population is stupid but not that stupid. I think if any straight up true control tries to be forced, I have faith believe it or not in western countries common people.

Maybe I’m just feeling extremely optimistic right now
Go read some Facebook comments under articles about the new NYC vaccine laws. You will lose your faith quite quickly