Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

polymoog

Superstar
And This Is How It's Done - It Really Is This Easy Because It's NOT Law To Wear A Mask

2:07

this guy would NOT be intimidated. awesome!!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Coming to a country near you...

Helioform

Star
May 1st Montreal Quebec Debout Manifestation Rally March Demonstration Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdown

30 min. i hope helioform was there.
Nope was not there. I don't believe in protests it is just a way for the authorities to go after us more easily with bogus accusations of terrrorism and "irresponsible behaviour". Might as well paint a target on our backs. See my post in Franks thread for more detailed explanation.

polymoog

Superstar
Nope was not there. I don't believe in protests it is just a way for the authorities to go after us more easily with bogus accusations of terrrorism and "irresponsible behaviour". Might as well paint a target on our backs. See my post in Franks thread for more detailed explanation.
not a problem. everyone should protest/resist in the way that they feel most comfortable.

polymoog

Superstar
Man Walks out of Pharmacies with Vax Vials, Overnights them to Diagnostics Labs

1:32.
awesome!

video description:

Follow this brave man on Instagram, the_gift_of_eternal_life.

Update: Thomas Humphrey wrote on Facebook:
"Made the news!! Thank you Newsweek for the help speading the word. We The People have EVERY right to know what's in these vaccines that are killing our loved ones. Since they refuse to tell us, we will find out for ourselves. I appreciate your help to bring awareness to this. We are in this together"
https://www.newsweek.com/man-films-himself-stealing-vial-covid-vaccine-test-says-its-poisoning-people-1589767

awesome!

video description:

"Made the news!! Thank you Newsweek for the help speading the word. We The People have EVERY right to know what's in these vaccines that are killing our loved ones. Since they refuse to tell us, we will find out for ourselves. I appreciate your help to bring awareness to this. We are in this together"
https://www.newsweek.com/man-films-himself-stealing-vial-covid-vaccine-test-says-its-poisoning-people-1589767
Good for him.

I'm not on Instagram but would love to see how this guy get's on with the analysing.

polymoog

Superstar
Antiganda - #SolutionsWatch

9:34
GREAT video on activism!

awesome!

video description:

Does anyone know if this guy gave any more updates?

polymoog

Superstar
Does anyone know if this guy gave any more updates?
he DID have a follow up video.
in it, he said that he gave the vax to the doctor to do the research, but since the doctor was doing it for free (i guess he was running a HPLC (high performance liquid chromotography) test on it, plus other things), he couldnt push him to do it ASAP. he said he was waiting for the results.
that video was... about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

he DID have a follow up video.
in it, he said that he gave the vax to the doctor to do the research, but since the doctor was doing it for free (i guess he was running a HPLC (high performance liquid chromotography) test on it, plus other things), he couldnt push him to do it ASAP. he said he was waiting for the results.
that video was... about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
I think he got arrested- I will find the link

polymoog

Superstar
Vax Cult Member unable to think

3:35.
one of us vs. one of them.

Chris Nelson confronts a Covidian Cult Member why he is still wearing a mask after being poisoned, and he just goes in circles. He actually believes that he can’t catch Covid now, but he will if you aren’t vaccinated. Which is why he still must wear a mask. So, why did he get the poison? It’s an endless loop. I hate to burst his bubble that the studies proved you can still get Covid after vaccination. They only claimed it reduced mild symptoms. It’s sad when the anti-vaxxers know more science than the Science Loving Vaxxers. Let’s look at what Pfizer admits on their Q&A: Q: If a person has received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, will the vaccine protect against transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from individuals who are infected despite vaccination?
A: Most vaccines that protect from viral illnesses also reduce transmission of the virus that causes the disease by those who are vaccinated. While it is hoped this will be the case, the scientific community does not yet know if the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will reduce such transmission.