Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

Everything you are seeing people is part of the plan, including the protests, including the rallies, including the rioting, including people taking to the streets. The people and especially those who identify themselves as part of the 'truth movement' are busy playing checkers while they are playing Chess.
Yes, many of us are aware of Rockefeller 2010 Operation Lockstep manifesto which is the covid psy-op template. However, there are more of us than there are of them, provided we unite against them. Add to it, they're doing all that they can to suppress the truth and/or manipulate it so clearly the people standing up to this and exposing this global crime, along with the syndicate(s) are making a difference.

Personally, I keep what Catherine Austin Fitts said in the back of my mind with all that's going on, which is, "They're terrified of us". If disinformation across all media realms wasn't at an all time high, her words would ring hollow.

John.Kool

Rookie
Yes, many of us are aware of Rockefeller 2010 Operation Lockstep manifesto which is the covid psy-op template. However, there are more of us than there are of them, provided we unite against them. Add to it, they're doing all that they can to suppress the truth and/or manipulate it so clearly the people standing up to this and exposing this global crime, along with the syndicate(s) are making a difference.

Personally, I keep what Catherine Austin Fitts said in the back of my mind with all that's going on, which is, "They're terrified of us". If disinformation across all media realms wasn't at an all time high, her words would ring hollow.
I wasn't referring Operation Lockstep or to the 'Covid psy-op' and you completely failed to comprehend what i was saying in my post.

John.Kool

Rookie
Yes, because you signing up today with nothing to back up your claim is something I'd adhere to. :rolleyes:
smh, are you suggesting all people with all knowledge of what may or may not be going on in the world are confined to being members of this forum? And if the answer is no then what does it matter when i signed? so what if i signed up today it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter tho dont worry about it, i no longer have any interest discussing anything with you.

smh, are you suggesting all people with all knowledge of what may or may not be going on in the world are confined to being members of this forum? And if the answer is no then what does it matter when i signed? so what if i signed up today it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter tho dont worry about it, i no longer have any interest discussing anything with you.
Lol! That's fine. :) You don't seem to come on here with a welcoming or insightful perspective. Not to mention, you're derailing the thread, as your initial post has nothing to do with the topic.

Adios.