Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

polymoog

Superstar
After seeing that I agree. Do you know where to find info like that for each state?
sorry, i do not. HOWEVER... if you like this sort of stuff, there are channels on YT that specialize in this type of stuff. they are called "auditors". often times they go into police stations (or even the police parking lot) which are public property, film, and then challenge the police on the law. many of these auditors are former police themselves.

Lurking009

Veteran
sorry, i do not. HOWEVER... if you like this sort of stuff, there are channels on YT that specialize in this type of stuff. they are called "auditors". often times they go into police stations (or even the police parking lot) which are public property, film, and then challenge the police on the law. many of these auditors are former police themselves.
No worries at all and thanks for the suggestions!

Note: Not that I'm going to be walking into stations and challenge anyone on purpose cause that's just not me. :p But I would like to know in general what my rights are.

polymoog

Superstar
"This past week, it has become painfully more clear that we are witnessing an Israeli genocide against Palestinians in Gaza. We must do everything in our power to reject any acceptance, apathy or indifference to this crime. Please join the CJPME team and the thousands of others at one of 30 weekend demonstrations organized in support of the Palestinians in Gaza: