COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Carolyn

Star
I hear you! I am a big, big supporter of small business. I admire their courage and will to succeed in this time of online consumerism. It breaks my heart what is happening right now with this BS. People have to support their local businesses either financially or just even recommending then to friends and family and even strangers! It's so important.
Tis important but Ive noticed a lot of people saying many of them have upped their prices and not just by a small amount, like double the price, most people already struggling to put food on the table and more now with a lot of people having to be out of work for an indefinite period of time.

The thing about the hard copies though. Years ago like 20+ (feel ancient) I was at college and we had to write an essay about the pros and cons of digital media and wether or not hard copies, libraries, books would ever become obsolete. Its funny how in apocalypse movies they often burn the books for fuel! Strange and scary times.

I did watch most of the DW pandemic video, it was pretty interesting, mentioned a lot of stuff that he had in previous stuff Ive seen of his but a lot of useful info on the pandemic, am steering clear of the news. I dont trust the news anymore and even if it was true whats the point of getting yourself worked up into a panic when theres nothing further you can do than you already have done.

Its pretty shocking how a lot of people have acted, so selfish and unecessary but its nice to see that there are plenty others who are the complete opposite!!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Tis important but Ive noticed a lot of people saying many of them have upped their prices and not just by a small amount, like double the price, most people already struggling to put food on the table and more now with a lot of people having to be out of work for an indefinite period of time.
There is a small store near me selling an 8 pk of TP for 15 bucks. I walked out. It's unfortunately a sad reality.

Dalit

Star
There is a small store near me selling an 8 pk of TP for 15 bucks. I walked out. It's unfortunately a sad reality.
That happened to friend of mine and it made me so mad. She's broke, disabled, and can't seem to get a break. She traveled all the way across town (about a 45 minute drive) to go to the commissary and that's what she got. 9 rolls for $14. This is a woman who would go buy a homeless person a meal when she can barely make it each month. One of the most generous people I know.

Helioform

Star
99% of the people allegedly dying from covid19 in Italy had a bunch of other diseases and most likely died from taking anti-viral drugs:

All of the people I know are freaking out watching the news about Italy and David Icke is 100% right about this just being an excuse to put in place tyrannical governments all over the world. I was saying the same thing before he did.

Israel is already stating that they will use technology to track people (like terrorists) and "put an end to individual freedom."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Trump's Chief of Staff says Covid-19 is a hoax. When asked - Is it a hoax? Mike Pompeo won't answer question during Senate Hearing

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'll have to see if I can watch the whole thing in context yet Trump did say "You should have let us know". To be exact, "You should've...You should have let us know."

Last edited:
i dont think this means anything, its being take out of context, i think he is saying it as in, this is a live exercise as in, its live its real, theres no re-runs here, rather than it being an exercise that isnt real, and him not responding the hoax is not wanting to admit that trump was wrong when he said this. reaching on this one in my opinion.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, I don't think the "live exercise" comment was some slip of the tongue. Government workers just use that type of technical jargon all the time. Plus it's like the CIA's job to dehumanize people.

As far as the economics side goes. The FED just unleashed something called unlimited quantitive easing. Of course, that's just more technical jargon nobody actually understands. In simple terms, it means they are pumping more funny money into the market. And it has done nothing to stabilize the economy. Basically people have zero confidence in what the FED does.

Hold onto your butts.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
i dont think this means anything, its being take out of context, i think he is saying it as in, this is a live exercise as in, its live its real, theres no re-runs here, rather than it being an exercise that isnt real, and him not responding the hoax is not wanting to admit that trump was wrong when he said this. reaching on this one in my opinion.
BTW, I'm not saying that people aren't dying of the flu, like they do every year. I'm saying the reaction (this lock down) to this so called pandemic is a live exercise like Pompeo said. Considering that a live exercise called Event 201 Pandemic Exercise occurred in October 2019, just three months before. I don't believe I am reaching.

Last edited:
BTW, I'm not saying that people aren't dying of the flu, like they do every year. I'm saying the reaction (this lock down) to this so called pandemic is a live exercise like Pompeo said. Considering that a live exercise called Event 201 Pandemic Exercise occurred in October 2019, just three months before. I don't believe I am reaching.

I dont think ur reaching in that regard just on using that stuff as evidence that was in the video, its kind of unclear on what is actually happening, I think its probably being blown out of proportion what is worrying, is where does this lead to? everybody chipped? who knows, I mean the restrictions in place right now are pretty bad as is.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Fun fact: If you add up the ASCII values (which is a numeric encoding of letters for digital representation) of the letters of the name BILL GATES III (his real name is William Henry Gates III), you get 666.

Last edited:

Sen

Established
What is this bizarre connection between 5G and COVID-19?