COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Curious isn't it? Fauci's image is undergoing rehabilitation and yet Gates' was thrown to the wolves (so to speak)

This, for me, reaffirms that the story about the NATO command office going operational (fully)is a major sign that something big is afoot.
Nice catch KS. I found this very revealing.

“There’s a whole set of technologies that are driving fundamental change, and if we the United States military, and if we NATO as an alliance, do not adapt and adopt these technologies, if we do not get there ‘firstest with the mostest’ and we don’t put the pedal to the metal and do this right over the next 10 or 15 years, we are condemning a future generation to what happened 76 years ago.”

The general said existing capabilities — precision munitions backed by intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems; artificial intelligence; and manned-unmanned teaming — as well as technology coming down the line — biotechnology, human engineering and miniaturization — will have “a fundamental impact on the conduct of war.”

They are doing the same here in Canada. They need our consent. They want us to enslave ourselves, as to say - We gave you your freedom but you demanded we bring back these draconian restrictions, boosters and passports...so it's on you. That's my take anyways.
I think they’re doing it so that when people inevitably get sick, they can’t blame it on the vaccines not working. If they require vaccine passports and people still get sick, it’d be obvious that the vaccines aren’t stopping sh*t.

If they scrap the passports they can again blame the unvaccinated and say it’s because of them that the virus has spread.

They want to avoid any scenarios that highlight the vaccines’ ineffectiveness.

I want to share something that happened to me around 15 years ago I'm 30 now and was 15 at the time u can take it or leave it I never really thought about it much til now.

At the time I was very distressed and fearful about spiritual things I was on edge for some reason. I became anxious and scared about sleeping on a night etc.

Anyway one night I'm watching TV on my old analogue Tele video combo. As you may know the Tv channels were always in a neon green colour. Anyway I'm watching the tele and suddenly the screen goes black and red Chinese letters come up and I begin freaking out.

I also seen the letter v in the corner of the screen flicker red. Where the words AV would be so the channel list was AV then 1 then 2 I don't think it's even possible for that to turn red.

Anyway I used to think about the V from time to time and if it meant something. And A few years back I thought maybe it meant Psy op with the v for Vendetta stuff but today I just remembered how the Chinese RED letters came up. The virus came from China and the v stands for vaxxine?! Or virus ?!

Could this have been some sort of warning 15 years ago ?!!! This is literally blowing my mind. Luckily enough I told a few people about this event years ago also. And now that I've made this connection their mind is blown.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Nice catch KS. I found this very revealing.

“There’s a whole set of technologies that are driving fundamental change, and if we the United States military, and if we NATO as an alliance, do not adapt and adopt these technologies, if we do not get there ‘firstest with the mostest’ and we don’t put the pedal to the metal and do this right over the next 10 or 15 years, we are condemning a future generation to what happened 76 years ago.”

The general said existing capabilities — precision munitions backed by intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems; artificial intelligence; and manned-unmanned teaming — as well as technology coming down the line — biotechnology, human engineering and miniaturization — will have “a fundamental impact on the conduct of war.”
Klausie did say that the Fourth Industrial Revolution will have implications on future warfare
For me, what that guy in the tweet was talking about is a systemic dismantling of a nation's standing army and the implications thereof. In the WEF clip on "8 predictions for 2030", the 2nd prediction is the US won't be a super power but a group of nations.
The re-boot of the series V included injections for the masses in the storyline.
"The media bombards us with stories of a epidemic, pandemic so we run out and get a shot to protect ourselves..."

Imagine the stuff that people have been shooting themselves up with all these years when they line up to get a flu shot!