COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is how you handle the Nazi Police
When the cops tackle a fan on the field and start beating him, the referees called a foul, and then the crowd jumps to the field and beats the cops up...watch the cowards run..AMERICA, CANADA ,AUSTRALIA stand up to these NAZI POS

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Im watching Australia and honestly does anyone else think Australia is a test to see if people fight the new world order, build back better and authoritarianism? They just seem to be getting worse. Talking about locking non-vaccinated people up, killing dogs in rescue centres, talking about new world orders. I honestly think it all began with the Port author massacre
Anagram: Australia - A Trial USA.

MagneticHuman

Veteran

MagneticHuman

Veteran

so now it's the mu variant, what's next, the ahahaha variant
View attachment 62149
"Mu is a legendary lost continent. The term was introduced by Augustus Le Plongeon, who used the "Land of Mu" as an alternative name for Atlantis. It was subsequently popularized as an alternative term for the hypothetical land of Lemuria by James Churchward, who asserted that Mu was located in the Pacific Ocean before its destruction.[1] The place of Mu in literature has been discussed in detail in Lost Continents (1954) by L. Sprague de Camp."

I'm not a big Trump fan but he would have never done a vaccine mandate. Thanks cucks, immigrants and especially black people. Pathetic and embarrassing trash.
Trump says he would mobilize military to distribute coronavirus vaccine when it's ready
MAY 15, 2020

You cry like a baby and call your mother. But Trump is not.

Why does no one respect enough African leaders who refuse vaccines and die? The bar of expectation for western leaders is really low.

servant

Rookie

The Intercept releases a report showing that the US funded gain-of-function research on coronoaviruses at Wuhan Institute of Virology. Among its findings: the grant funded the construction of a novel SARS-related coronavirus that combined the spike protein of one coronoavirus with the genetic material of another coronavirus. The resulting novel coronavirus was found to infect "humanized" mice (mice genetically engineered to display human receptors on cells) with enhanced pathogenicity. This research contradics the claims of the NIH and Anthony Fauci that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research at WIV.

weskrongden

Veteran
Trump says he would mobilize military to distribute coronavirus vaccine when it's ready
MAY 15, 2020

You cry like a baby and call your mother. But Trump is not.

Why does no one respect enough African leaders who refuse vaccines and die? The bar of expectation for western leaders is really low.
That wouldn't have been a mandate, he's on record against mandates. Even though I have many problems with the Republican Party, all the mandates are coming from Democrats who blacks vote 92% for. They are perfect low intelligence fools for the worst of the elite. All you have to do is talk about racism and handouts and you can get them to support anything. This stuff will barely put a dent in their establishment D support. A group who has 0 respect from me.

cyt456

Established
That wouldn't have been a mandate, he's on record against mandates. Even though I have many problems with the Republican Party, all the mandates are coming from Democrats who blacks vote 92% for. They are perfect low intelligence fools for the worst of the elite. All you have to do is talk about racism and handouts and you can get them to support anything. This stuff will barely put a dent in their establishment D support. A group who has 0 respect from me.
Mandates are happening everywhere around the globe. It is bigger than republican or democratic parties. lots of politicians said there will not be any mandates couple months ago, doesn’t mean shit.

If you believe trump is anything other than a puppet reading from a prewritten script, you need to wake up.

weskrongden

Veteran
Mandates are happening everywhere around the globe. It is bigger than republican or democratic parties. lots of politicians said there will not be any mandates couple months ago, doesn’t mean shit.

If you believe trump is anything other than a puppet reading from a prewritten script, you need to wake up.
In the USA, it's all coming from Democrats. And Trump would be accountable to his base if he were President. He gets booed by the crowd when he talks about the vaccine at rallies. The overwhelming resistance to these mandates are from conservative white people, that's a fact. I've already said I'm not a Trump fan but we would not have had a vaccine mandate with him. Biden is significantly worse.