COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lil axe

Veteran
graphene being used for flexible batteries ( could we become the flexible battery)
and the image they are printing for the display, looks like the owl on the dollar bill or maybe the owl from bohemian grove

This is absolute insanity and I suspect illegal. Unlike France there is no testing option at all. Get the vaccine or be excluded from NYC society.On top of that this will CRUSH small business who can’t afford the hit of losing customers again and I foresee a mass departure of nyc residents (unfortunately to my own state..: they’ve been buying up all the property since this started and jacking up housing prices and rent prices now they’ll probably just live there instead and cause a housing crisis period)

fuck this.
NYC people don’t belong out of their containment zone. You see one in a small town convenience store line up as a customer asks old bill how his granddaughters doing and they get ready to scream with impatience Hey what the hell you waiting for! Will be a nationwide disaster

justjess

Superstar
NYC people don’t belong out of their containment zone. You see one in a small town convenience store line up as a customer asks old bill how his granddaughters doing and they get ready to scream with impatience Hey what the hell you waiting for! Will be a nationwide disaster
I moved to the country from nyc and I’m not a dick. But I know the kind your talking about.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
-

fear fear fear
The media is pushing the fear agenda but local governments are still going ahead with opening or staying open. The objective it seems is to have the people insist on bringing in more restrictions instead of the government. The same with allowing businesses to discriminate against healthy unjabbed people. Have the people demand their own enslavement...and blame the healthy of course.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
California university workers union comes out against mandate for COVID vaccine

The union, representing staff members of the public university system, criticized the ‘garbled and improperly enforced health policy.’

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
BREAKING: KILL-SHOT LINKED TO CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE

From Debess:
Just one more reason NOT to take the experimental injection.
The spike proteins are prions, similar to mad cow disease.
The vaxxed will likely die en masse within 3 to 5 years, many sooner.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar