COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Guest: It can connect you to the internet.
Deadly Shots! Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison In Covid 'Vaccine' by Stew Peters Show

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 11-10-29 Deadly Shots Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison In Covid...png

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 11-15-04 Deadly Shots Former Pfizer Employee Confirms Poison In Covid...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Malone comments on a NBC report that Pfizer jabbed individuals are now becoming experiencing ADE (Anti-body dependent enhancement) which the vaccine community has been warning about since the beginning on the jab roll out. It's the worst case scenario. He also said Fauci lied about the mutations and they are most likely developing in those that took the jabs.

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 11-28-10 Steve Bannon interviews Dr Robert Malone….png

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Last edited:

ssundungy

Just wanted to rant a bit here -
Martial law is already in place for people exercising or going 5km more than what they need to do in NSW.
We had a lockdown protest for over 3000 people but obviously the government is using it to increase the duration of lockdown (more infected people) despite the city and state being in lockdown for over a month now. (I guess the duration varies slightly) (although I'm sure the majority of the protesters won't be the type of people who would go to get that PCR test)

They're trying to get the kids to get both the AZ and Pfeizer vaccine (which is already approved for 12-15 y.o.) and trying to get the year 12 kids (final year in high school) to get it first as children return to school. They are panicking..

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just wanted to rant a bit here -
Martial law is already in place for people exercising or going 5km more than what they need to do in NSW.
We had a lockdown protest for over 3000 people but obviously the government is using it to increase the duration of lockdown (more infected people) despite the city and state being in lockdown for over a month now. (I guess the duration varies slightly) (although I'm sure the majority of the protesters won't be the type of people who would go to get that PCR test)

They're trying to get the kids to get both the AZ and Pfeizer vaccine (which is already approved for 12-15 y.o.) and trying to get the year 12 kids (final year in high school) to get it first as children return to school. They are panicking..

I'm absolutely stunned at the level of tyranny I'm seeing in NSW. It was so good to see the protests over the weekends. More pushback!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's just a coincidence.

‘Better Call Saul’ stars get COVID vaccine at Hispanic Cultural Center

I remember Obama was backfired for making access to medicines easier. When did American taxpayers become so generous?

LA Doctor Warns County Will Close Schools Again For Even One ‘Case’ of COVID
‘This is a battle of fact versus a misguided agenda’

By Katy Grimes, July 28, 2021 3:34 pm

View attachment 59315
Los Angeles County Public Health Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer

Why do all these public health officials look like the walking dead?

chrisocn

Established
LA Doctor Warns County Will Close Schools Again For Even One ‘Case’ of COVID
‘This is a battle of fact versus a misguided agenda’

By Katy Grimes, July 28, 2021 3:34 pm

View attachment 59315
Los Angeles County Public Health Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer

Yikes...is that the grim reaper...do whatever she says!!!

polymoog

Superstar
Politicians Rage at the Global Uprising - #NewWorldNextWeek

relevant video: 0:00 to 9:08.
james corbett says "we are IN a global civil war" right now.

and for americans, the first shots have just been fired:

Biden Pushes for Mandatory Vaccination for Military
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7ZrBGHxzPUkU/?list=subscriptions

2:44. a mandatory vax for military personnel... "for your protection. and others." and now federal contractors need to be vaxed to do business with the US govt.
state and local officials will be next. it is time for the americans to get their asses in gear and stand up and fight back like the rest of the world... preferrably france!

polymoog

Superstar
Texas Rep. Chip Roy: "I Can't Execute My Constitutional Duty Unless I Wear a Mask"

1:05.
good job, chip. shut it down!!