COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

saki

Star
....in order to play hooky in the UK......

Pupils are using FRUIT JUICE to get false positive Covid test results: Schools warn parents to be 'vigilant'
  • Droplets of orange juice can break lateral flow tests and show a positive result
  • Viral videos on TikTok have encouraged children across the UK to try the trend
  • Schools have warned parents to be 'vigilant' when their children are tested
...snip...

The school warned parents children around the country had discovered a trick for producing a false positive reading.

When droplets of fruit juice or coca-cola are dropped onto the test the acid destroys the antibody proteins inside it
When droplets of fruit juice or coca-cola are used on the test the high acid level destroys the antibody proteins inside it.
The email read: 'Nationally, some school students have discovered that placing droplets of orange juice or other fruit juice on an LFD test gets a false 'positive' result.

1627351232948.png
Viral videos on Tik Tok and Instagram have been encouraging children across the UK to try the trick to get out of going to school

saki

Star
Study Shows Dandelion-Leaf Extract Blocks Covid Spike Proteins from Causing Harm
...snip...

A German university study reported that water-based extract from the common dandelion can block spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptors in human lung and kidney cells. According to the European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy, the recommended dosage of dandelion leaf is 4–10 grams steeped in hot water, up to three times per day. Other natural compounds from citrus peels and fruits, licorice, and pomegranate peels may also produce benefits. -GEG
Even though tens of billions of public funds have been poured into experimental vaccine development and propaganda campaigns, the world continues to struggle with new respiratory infections, as SARS-CoV-2 is pressured to mutate into different variants. There is no evidence to suggest that coronaviruses can be eradicated from the Earth, so human adaptation will be essential going forward.

Dandelion extract is one of many herbs that will assist in a healthy immune response. Better yet, dandelion extract could prove to prevent infections altogether, by blocking the precise channel by which the spike proteins attach and cause viral replication.
1627354763361.png

Last edited:

saki

Star
Scandal: Newly Leaked Data Show Over Half of ‘COVID Hospitalizations’ Were for Other Ailments in U.K.
...snip...

“The leaked data – covering all NHS trusts in England – show that, as of last Thursday, just 44 per cent of patients classed as being hospitalised with Covid had tested positive by the time they were admitted,” the Telegraph went on. “The majority of cases were not detected until patients underwent standard Covid tests, carried out on everyone admitted to hospital for any reason.”
“Overall, 56 per cent of Covid hospitalizations fell into this category, the data, seen by The Telegraph, show.”

The report highlights both how critical PCR testing thresholds have been in coding COVID “cases” and the mortality rates for the virus in the United States. At least 94% of the fatalities counted in the pandemic were cases ‘with’ COVID-19 where the patients had serious comorbidities. The average age of a COVID fatality case in the U.S. is 78 years old, roughly the age of life expectancy. In the U.K., it is 80 years old.

saki

Star
Colorado Pays Social Media Influencers to Promote COVID Vaxx Propaganda to Young Children
The state of Colorado is paying social media influencers with large followings on major tech platforms to push COVID-19 vaccine propaganda, Axios has discovered.

The administration of far-left Colorado Governor Jared Polis is sending federal CARES Act money to Denver-based Idea Marketing to capture social media influencers for the propaganda campaign. They have doled out $8.8 million to this firm thus far to coerce vaccinations.
The marketing firm is expected to soak up $1.25 million in federal money that could have otherwise gone to small business owners and workers whose livelihoods were destroyed by COVID lockdown policies.
While the fear propaganda may be working throughout the world, Americans are beginning to reject the terror that has been instilled into them by the elites. This has the globalist establishment very worried.”

The COVID vaccine regime seems to align perfectly with dark prophecies of a new world order that runs roughshod over the rights of the individual. There may not be very much more time for free humanity to resist this satanic technocracy.

amaranthine

Established
Study Shows Dandelion-Leaf Extract Blocks Covid Spike Proteins from Causing Harm

View attachment 59194
Where I live we like to make dandelion leaf salad, good to know :)

saki

Star
Despite Heart Inflammation Risks, FDA Pushes Big Pharma to Test ‘Vaccines’ on 5-Year-Olds

...snip...

The FDA is asking the companies to study 3,000 children 5 to 11 years old, reportedly twice the number included in the original trials, sources added.
There is absolutely no need for an experimental drug to be giving to children to fight a disease that rarely affects them. Yet here we are, America 2021, jabbing kids for the sake of one long, deranged experiment.

amaranthine

Established
We do also! :)
:) And I find it really tasty. With some garlic, olive oil and cooked potatoes in cubes. Mmm. How do you prepare it?

Also if anyone doesn't know - the milky white dandelion sap (especially from the roots) is really good against foot warts. Plenty of my aquaintances healed their feet using it (you just rub it on the warts every day and after some time they go away).

saki

Star
...found this in one of my daily newsfeeds.... it's a point I had formerly not pondered..... and I very much doubt that TPTB has considered it, as well...:rolleyes: ....potentially fractious topic in this era of BLM...

Is the US prepared to deny access to public spaces to over 90% of US blacks?
The CDC reports that only 9% of blacks have been vaxed

91% of American blacks have not been vaccinated with either one or two doses of Covid vaccine. Source CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7010e4.htm

Our current administration is set to pursue a policy of only allowing vaxed people into public spaces.

A vaccine passport that blacks will not be able to obtain will be required for travel.

The White House has stated time and time again that black Americans are unable to obtain IDs.

Are we prepared to deny over 90% of blacks access to public spaces based on VAX status?

Blacks will not be able to enter travel, work, enter schools, grocery stores, restaurants, bars.

polymoog

Superstar

Lucy

Star
:) And I find it really tasty. With some garlic, olive oil and cooked potatoes in cubes. Mmm. How do you prepare it?

Also if anyone doesn't know - the milky white dandelion sap (especially from the roots) is really good against foot warts. Plenty of my aquaintances healed their feet using it (you just rub it on the warts every day and after some time they go away).
Oh my goodness that sounds yummy!
My husband and I grow our own garlic and he would so love it if I make that for him!

I just put it in with spinach and arugula when I make our dinner salads! :)