COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Brandon Smith -- South Africa is Harbinger for America

Brandon Smith - "It is also only a matter of time before a covid variant (like the Delta variant) is used as an excuse to bring back lockdowns across the country. And make no mistake, they will attempt harsher and harsher mandates similar to those in South Africa in order to intimidate people into submitting to the jab and the passports. At this stage, the US government will have not only mass riots on their hands, but also an armed rebellion. Undoubtedly, supply chains will crash if they have not already been disrupted by lockdowns or a related financial crisis."

"South Africa is a warning to Americans: Do not get too comfortable. Do not get complacent. Be ready for the next shoe to drop. Prepare accordingly, and understand that a fight is coming."

polymoog

Superstar
Anyone want oral?
OraVAX - the pill covid vaccine!

0:55. promo for the new oral vax.

how awesome is THAT? youll soon be able to ingest graphene oxide and whatever else (who cares?) in the privacy of your own home!

MagneticHuman

Veteran
If what is said in the document is true, it would be unfortunate with some of the people that are mentioned. However, in the scheme of things, I wonder how big of a role David Martin plays in the covid psy-op if all he's done is list patents? Pictures of David speaking at seminars with the peacock NBC logo does not bode well for his credibility, that's for sure. I know there'll probably be a forever ongoing debate as to whether or not the virus exists, but if there are claims that it doesn't, what exactly are people catching, what are they using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for, and why are both of these medications being suppressed? As well, at the beginning of the psy-op as I posted in the Coronavirus thread, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg did make the statement that a coronavirus existed. However, he didn't understand why it was treated the way it's been treated as coronaviruses have been around for quite some time. That said, he could also be part of controlled opposition.

I know Mikki Willis's documentary of Plandemic has been challenged before, considering David Martin was featured on part 2, but I really don't know too much about the filmmaker. What I do know, is the documentary did hold an alternative view to what was on MSM at the time, which I think may have helped to put things into perspective. I did notice that Mikki attempts to get Dr. Judy Mikovits to confirm the release of the virus, and she never makes the statement about it, even in interviews. Take from it what you will, if anything at all.

The writer of the document also claims that Reiner Fuellmich and Dr. Dolores Cahill are part of the controlled opposition. Again, this could also be the case. Although, I have to wonder if they're getting into politics due to their dealings with the lockdowns? I know a neighbour of mine, who also knows what's going on has made the same comment that he also wants to get into politics with all the research he's done. Therefore, it could be that when one sees the injustices being brought about, a natural inclination is to get involved in how policies are implemented. Obviously, I don't know if that's the case for Dr. Cahill and/or Dr. Fuellmich, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see. I think we need to see anything concrete and poignant will actually happen with these lawsuits are brought to the courts. Reiner has said that in cases like the one he's filed, the organizations are usually dismantled. Could that be for new NWO organizations to take hold rather than the WHO, WEF and CDC?

One final note, I did notice the writer first states the organization Humanitad is not to be trusted and then again uses it to discredit David. That to me, didn't make too much sense.

In my view a very well researched document that can learn you a lot about critical thinking. A couple of quotes:

"But where is the virus? The CDC has admitted that they don’t have a virus. FOIA requests have yielded no evidence of a virus. Which original paper describes the discovery of the virus? Which text in that paper describes its proper isolation? Which text in that paper details the negative control experiments that were performed (as required), and which text in that paper discounts toxicology as a possible cause of the illness?

These are the only questions that matter. All other talk about patents is misdirection and sleight-of-hand deception tricks."

"They are telling us the truth when they call it a “novel” coronavirus. A “novel” is a fictional story."

"Do documents with words, sentences and paragraphs in them, prove that the content of those words, sentences and paragraphs are true? Or is it more logical to conclude (given the lack of physical evidence), that the documents are a fraud and deception?

When the Pentagon releases documents about UFOs and Extraterrestrial beings from another planet, is that really proof of anything? Is a “whistleblower’s” word about a thing really enough evidence that the thing is true?

If the DOJ released a document tomorrow which stated that your mom murdered JFK, would that be sufficient evidence for you? I mean, they have the documents, what more do you want?

David says that it's "reasonable to assume" that someone knew there was going to be a "deliberate release" of a beta coronavirus, based on nothing but words on a patent application.

Given the evidence that I’ve outlined above, I think it’s much more reasonable to assume that this whole story about patents is an elaborate scam, as part of a long-con to implement the global technocratic system they’ve been planning for decades. There’s a word for that – it’s called fraud."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
J’Accuse! The Gene-based “Vaccines” are Killing People. Governments Worldwide Are Lying to You the People, to the Populations They Purportedly Serve

Urgent Open Letter For The Information Of:

All Citizens Of The European Union (EU), The European Economic Area (EEA) And Switzerland

All Citizens Of The United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland (UK)

All Citizens Of The United States Of America (USA)

To:

The European Medicines Agency (EMA)

The Medicines And Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)

The United States Food And Drug Administration (FDA)

The Centers For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC)

Doctors For Covid Ethics (D4CE)

20 July 2021

Dear Sirs/Mesdames,

Official sources, namely EudraVigilance (EU, EEA, Switzerland), MHRA (UK) and VAERS (USA), have now recorded more Injuries and Deaths from the ‘Covid’ vaccine roll-out than from all previous vaccines combined since records began.

EU/EEA/Switzerland to 17 July 2021 – 18,928 Covid-19 injection related deaths and over 1.8 million injuries, per EudraVigilance Database.

UK to 7 July 2021 -1,470 Covid-19 injection related deaths and over 1 million injuries, per MHRA Yellow Card Scheme.

USA to 9 July 2021 – 10,991 Covid-19 injection related deaths and over 2 million injuries, per VAERS database.

TOTAL for EU/UK/USA – 31,389 Covid-19 injection related deaths and almost 5 million injuries reported so far in July 2021.

Nota Bene: It is important to be aware that the official figures above (reported to the health authorities) are but a small percentage of the actual figures. Furthermore, people are dying (and suffering injury) every day from the injections. Bear in mind, the official figures are obviously higher at the time of writing (21 July 2021) than on the cut-off dates shown above i.e. 7 July 2021 (UK), 9 July 2021 (USA) and 17 July 2021 (EU/EEA/Switzerland).

This catastrophic situation has not been reported by the mainstream media, despite the official figures above being publicly available.

The Signal of Harm is now indisputably overwhelming, and, in line with universally accepted ethical standards for clinical trials, Doctors for Covid Ethics demands that the ‘Covid’ vaccine programme be halted immediately.

Continuation of the programme in the full knowledge of ongoing serious Harm and Death to both adults and children constitutes a Crime Against Humanity/Genocide for which those found to be responsible or complicit will ultimately be held personally liable.

MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE:

Governments worldwide are lying to you the people, to the populations they purportedly serve.

The figures above demonstrate that the mRNA vaccines are deadly.

Yours faithfully,

Doctors for Covid Ethics

In my view a very well researched document that can learn you a lot about critical thinking. A couple of quotes:

"But where is the virus? The CDC has admitted that they don’t have a virus. FOIA requests have yielded no evidence of a virus. Which original paper describes the discovery of the virus? Which text in that paper describes its proper isolation? Which text in that paper details the negative control experiments that were performed (as required), and which text in that paper discounts toxicology as a possible cause of the illness?

These are the only questions that matter. All other talk about patents is misdirection and sleight-of-hand deception tricks."

"They are telling us the truth when they call it a “novel” coronavirus. A “novel” is a fictional story."

"Do documents with words, sentences and paragraphs in them, prove that the content of those words, sentences and paragraphs are true? Or is it more logical to conclude (given the lack of physical evidence), that the documents are a fraud and deception?

When the Pentagon releases documents about UFOs and Extraterrestrial beings from another planet, is that really proof of anything? Is a “whistleblower’s” word about a thing really enough evidence that the thing is true?

If the DOJ released a document tomorrow which stated that your mom murdered JFK, would that be sufficient evidence for you? I mean, they have the documents, what more do you want?

David says that it's "reasonable to assume" that someone knew there was going to be a "deliberate release" of a beta coronavirus, based on nothing but words on a patent application.

Given the evidence that I’ve outlined above, I think it’s much more reasonable to assume that this whole story about patents is an elaborate scam, as part of a long-con to implement the global technocratic system they’ve been planning for decades. There’s a word for that – it’s called fraud."
This is interesting. I came across this patent using another search engine other than Google and found a Google coronavirus patent. I then used Google and couldn't find it - go figure. Mind you, it might on the other pages but it definitely wasn't on the first:

Coronavirus isolated from humans

You might be more familiar with how the US patent law works than I am and the PDF is 72 pages, but my guess is if they can patent one coronavirus, they can probably patent others. That said, I think the point is somewhat moot, as it's akin to saying Oswald shot JFK or a plane hit the Pentagon on September 11. While both events are tragic, we need to understand what's been done in lieu of the events transpiring. The former has ensured that no president can make decisions for the good of the US of A without getting approval from the organizations behind the scenes, the latter is to trade freedom in the name of safety. This time 'round, it's being attempted on a global scale.

Speaking of Google, I notice the document is a Google Doc. Google/Alphabet Inc. is heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry which should come as no surprise as they're quick to remove videos from YT that refute the MSM narrative. Again, while there may be legitimate concerns for David Martin, I think it would work to Google's advantage to leave this document up to sully the names of those who are working against the MSM narrative because they've been known to remove other documents from other people's personal accounts that don't work in their favour.

Last edited: