COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar
PRIDE IN SELLING CONVIX THROUGH LGBTQ

1:03.
i was super straight and unvaxxed until i saw this commercial which convinced me. now i am vaxxed and gay.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
HIV Now Sets the Pace in the Bogus-vaxx Race

'HIV' and 'AIDS' are just as bogus as the 'novel coronavirus' and 'Covid.' Yet they're now setting the pace in the vaxx-development race.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
No words....

DELTA FORCE - Most common Covid symptoms have CHANGED, docs warn – here’s what they are

For over a year, people have been alert to a new cough, loss of smell and taste and a high temperature.

Prof Tim Spector, the lead on the study, told The Telegraph: “Since the start of May, we’ve been looking at the top symptoms and they are not the same as they were.

“Number one is headache followed by sore throat, runny nose and fever.

“All those are not the old classic symptoms, number five is cough, so it’s rarer and we don’t even see loss of smell coming into the top 10 anymore.

“This variant seems to be working slightly differently.”

Last edited:

floss

Star
are there any NFL players who are standing against the vax?
i would like to see one unvaxed hero/player go through this rigmarole to show others how wrong this is.
One so far, I'm sure more will come out when players start to faint before crossing the end zone.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore. The double standard is blatantly apparent.
Pastor Tim Stephens arrested illegally again

CALGARY: The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms continues to represent pastor Tim Stephens after he was again arrested illegally on Monday, June 14 at his home in Calgary. This is the second time Pastor Stephens has been arrested for leading Fairview Baptist Church in regular worship services.

Fairview Baptist held an outdoor church worship service on Sunday, June 13 in Calgary. This was the second Sunday in a row that Fairview Baptist congregants were forced to worship outdoors because AHS locked them out of their building.

“It is our position that AHS is engaged in an intentional act of public deception and abuse of authority in arresting Pastor Stephens and others. Further, it appears that Premier Kenney’s Government is targeting its enemies, those who are speaking out against lockdown restrictions and for Charter freedoms.”
— Jay Cameron, Justice Centre Litigation Director

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
‘I don’t recognize the country I was born into’: Medical experts in Canada protest harsh censorship of truth

Independent MP Derek Sloan hosted a press conference on Ottawa’s Parliament Hill to give Canadians who have been hurt by COVID-19 policies a chance to speak freely.