COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Fourth-Industrial Age of Mass Mind-Control

From the poster:
I have uploaded an introductory documentary on Cybernetics, which is required watching, to understand my next video regarding the control mechanism that will be generated via the injection of the magnetized nanoplatform within the "vaccinated's" body.

This is taken from the WEF and notice this allusion to brain-computer interfacing and consumer EEG technology (electroencephalograms), which are designed to record brain patterns; inferring from what they are discussing here, it seems as though this will be done remotely. How will this be done, well my next video will cover this.

To get an introduction to Cybernetics, the one I was intending on you to watch, follow this link (it is required to understand this conspiracy, of which I will outline in my next video) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/nTBHs4cuyRNx/

Karlysymon

Superstar
Article from 10 years ago.
By 2040 you will be able to upload your brain...

"Might that change as more people become aware of the singularity and the pace of technological change? "People can argue about it," says Kurzweil, relaxed as ever within his aura of certainty. "But when it comes down to accepting each step along the way, it's done really without much debate."
There are myriad articles such as these, on how we are going to have robots/implants in our brains by 2030, 2035, 2040 etc. It's logical to ask: is any of this EVER going to be voluntary if even by 2019, there weren't billions of people lining up for a microchip? From the look of things, it won't be except coerced/forced.

Schwab & Co. drone on about how we need to fuse our digital, biological and physical identities but if we really wanted this stuff, majority of the world's population would have already lined up but we aren't voluntarily lining up...so it stands to reason that those innumerable predictions for the coming decades are predicated on force.
One of the very few big artists to speak up about the CV scam.
Eric Clapton: Exclusive & Uncensored | Oracle Films
⁣⁣One of the most iconic musicians of the century speaks about his experience during the past 18 months.

Hit pieces.
Because he expressed negative opinions over the lockdowns and the vaccine, his sordid history has to be dredged up as though its all a result of his addictions.
MSM Journalism has sunk to the lowest of the low.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Texas Judge Proves Relief from COVID-19 Bioweapon Shots will NOT Come from the Judiciary – Upholds Mandatory Shots for Hospital Workers

A U.S. District Judge in “Red State” Texas who was originally appointed to his position by former President Ronald Reagan in 1985, has ruled against 117 Houston Methodist hospital employees who were suspended without pay for refusing to take an experimental, non-FDA approved COVID-19 shot as a condition for employment.

Not only did he rule against them, he wrote a scathing opinion mocking them, proving once again that Big Pharma controls the judiciary as well as the Republican Party and so-called “conservatives.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Scathing hit piece on Dr. Tenpenny.

if you missed Dr. Tenpenny's testimony I highly recommend you check it out. She's a tireless champion of truth and a brave warrior!

Screenshot 2021-06-15 at 07-46-56 A doctor falsely told lawmakers vaccines magnetize people ‘T...png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Depopulation and the mRNA Vaccine
The New York Times Predicts Massive Population Reduction
Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 21-59-00 Depopulation and the mRNA Vaccine - Global Research.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Technology Sounds Alarm on Spike Protein Risks and Immune Escape

Vaccinologist and inventor of mRNA vaccine technology Dr. Robert Malone discusses the potential long-term risks of the COVID vaccine spike protein, and weighs in on immune escape.

Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 22-27-21 Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Technology Sounds Alarm on Spike Pr...png