COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Rodger Hodkinson Interview - COVID-19 Vaccines, Infertility & Spike Protein Dangers

Dr. Hodkinson is the CEO and Medical Director of MedMalDoctors. He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).
He is in good Standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, and has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
MA Fusion Center Assists Setup For Live Monitoring Of Springfield Students

How does a school committee respond to a year of remote student learning? How will the Springfield, MA School Committee respond to post-COVID schooling?

Now that public schools are reopening (just in time for summer vacation) what are officials worried about? Is it face-to-face learning? Is it in-person interactions with students? Nope, it is mass surveillance and how to let Real-Time Crime Centers (RTCC) monitor students under the guise of public safety.

7xiiij

Rookie
The push to force Critical Race Theory into the practice of medicine at the highest institutional levels is absolutely horrifying and I believe it's very much tied in to the Covid scam. They are both (CRT and Covid) examples of the fact that the medical establishment exists to control and engineer, not to heal and help. And they are both (CRT and Covid) pet narratives of the global groups trying to control everything. Hence we see them being intertwined, where we're being told that "Covid denialism" is "racist."

Here's an article (long, but worth reading in its entirety) about the horrible effects of CRT in medicine in America, where I am:

And here's one I came across just this morning about Canada, this one about institutionally censoring doctors who try to tell the truth about Covid:

The whole medical industry is rotten to the core. They don't care about sick people, only about enforcing narratives and pushing political games.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The push to force Critical Race Theory into the practice of medicine at the highest institutional levels is absolutely horrifying and I believe it's very much tied in to the Covid scam. They are both (CRT and Covid) examples of the fact that the medical establishment exists to control and engineer, not to heal and help. And they are both (CRT and Covid) pet narratives of the global groups trying to control everything. Hence we see them being intertwined, where we're being told that "Covid denialism" is "racist."

Here's an article (long, but worth reading in its entirety) about the horrible effects of CRT in medicine in America, where I am:

And here's one I came across just this morning about Canada, this one about institutionally censoring doctors who try to tell the truth about Covid:

The whole medical industry is rotten to the core. They don't care about sick people, only about enforcing narratives and pushing political games.
I agree. Well said.

judah

Established
wh
That was hard to watch.
She took him to task though.
Good on her. Made him look like the authoritarian idiot that he is.
You have to wonder if he actually believes what he is saying, or is just towing the line.
Yes this is a genuine belief, this what the majority of those in parliament believe. They have a made a lie so huge that they are forcing themselves to believe. This man in the interview was in parliament and was an elected official, also represents medicine etc.

All MPs are HINTING at a ZERO covid situation, no deaths from this flu or even cases for that matter. They won't admit it however.

Julia Hartley Brewer is great for standing for liberty but she believes in the vaccine, borderline Stockholm syndrome.

Whenever any official is asked the most basic questions yet the questions we want asked, these people cannot answer, they're not smart enough to lie, they like to think the general populace are dumbed down but so are our leaders. Their arrogance is letting them down.

This isn't gonna give freedom back, its gonna end up installing a centralised government which I think may be lead by Trump.

judah

Established
I agree. Well said.
Critical race theory is used in communism, in China instead of race it is class, they must create division in order to make us weak.

This can go one way or another, the sheep will buy into it but people who simply have a questioning mind will see through it cause now you have those waking up to the lie simply because they have only asked if the vaccine is simply safe with good reason and they've got the label 'anti vac' this is what peer pressure is.

He is willingly part of the beast system...I'm sure he was paid handsomely to continue the Covid-19 farce. Let's not forget he was promoted to the Arizona State golf team from Spain by none other than Tim Mickelson, brother of Phil. Now think about it...of ALL the golfers who make it to the PGA, but essentially play in obscurity, this guy flies up the PGA ladder to number one in the world in just a few years. Point being, he is connected to the oligarchy of the golf world:

View attachment 57594View attachment 57595
In Europe and UK, the postponed ‘Euro 2020’ soccer/football tournament has just started.
Would not be in the least bit surprised if certain fixtures are sacrificed to drive the Phoney COVID agenda. As in, teams being excluded, etc.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
7 Key Reasons Why Vaccine Passports Are A Dangerous Idea

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 16-47-41 7 Key Reasons Why Vaccine Passports Are A Dangerous Idea.png

polymoog

Superstar
Pakistan Turning Sim Cards Off For Unvaccinated People (Deleted by YouTube)!!!

5:11.

Pakistan will be turning off your sim card if you don't get "vaccinated." Need to call emergency services? Too bad! Having a heart attack and need an ambulance? Too bad! You're putting the health of others at risk by not getting the jab. If you think this won't be for everything soon, everywhere, you are naive. This was never about a virus.

No jab, no phone: Unvaccinated to have SIM cards blocked, Pakistan’s Punjab govt says
https://www.rt.com/news/526262-punjab-pakistan-sim-card-vaccine/

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
More deflection from China and Fauci. I'm not buying any bat virus psy-op bs. Don't look at the jab, look over here... it's the bats. Hahaha!!
The main problem with that news is that they called it a new "batch". they could have called it a strain or mutation. Nature don't do batchs, only labs and assembly lines do.