COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Covidism: The Vilification and Abuse of Children & the Elderly
”A piece of the Rocco” is an opinion column by constitutional lawyer Rocco Galati. Rocco Galati is the Founder(2004), and ExecutiveDirector, of the Constitutional Rights Centre in Toronto, Canada and Co-Founder of WHM.

Vaxvertisement for Kids - It's Vaccination Day!

1 minute.

sickening vax propaganda for kids.
"mommy, mommy! i wanna take the vax now, too!"
You can see his real face at :09 - absolutely pathetic. I wonder if AZ paid him for this little number or if he truly is this delusional

Awoken2

Superstar
Just announced on BBC news by Sadiq Khan, London Mayor

"6 MILLION LONDONERS HAVE NOW RECEIVED THEIR DOSE OF THE VIRUS"

.....and he never even corrected himself afterwards!!!

Footage to follow as soon as available.
Time doesn't allow me to capture this right now but if there are any UK posters on who can go to i player to BBC 2 News and at 10 45 am he comes out with the biggest Freudian slip ever caught on camera.

You even see his micro-expression of horror as he realises what he has just said.

Tv gold.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Brazil’s Famous 100′ Statue of ‘Christ the Redeemer’ Desecrated with Vaccine Advertisement

Screenshot_2021-05-17 Brazil's Famous 100' Statue of 'Christ the Redeemer' Desecrated with Vac...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why Is A Vaccine Digital Passport Protest Video Being Removed From YouTube?

In a matter of minutes, the video captures the “animating spirit” behind what worries so many Americans and activists, like human rights attorney Leigh Dundas—the wish to remain free of governmental tyranny. Citizens are shown with hand-made signs, enthusiastically asserting their First Amendment Right to protest during a meeting of the Orange County Board of Supervisors who were inside debating the legislation.

According to a press release sent by Freedom for California, two groups sponsored the event in addition to Dundas’ and her Citizen-Rights Organization; Peggy Hall, Founder, The Healthy American, and Alan Hostetter, former FBI agent who is associated with the American Phoenix Project. The three organizations were all formed to fight tyranny and government overreach in the lives of Americans.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Critical information

COVID Vaccines: Necessity, Efficacy and Safety Abstract:

COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers have been exempted from legal liability for vaccine-induced harm. It is therefore in the interests of all those authorizing, enforcing and administering COVID-19 vaccinations to understand the evidence regarding the risks and benefits of these vaccines, since liability for harm will fall on them.

In short, the available evidence and science indicate that COVID-19 vaccines are unnecessary, ineffective and unsafe.

Maldarker

Star
No employer is going to take on that risk

Hmm good to hear.

Maldarker

Star
Brazil’s Famous 100′ Statue of ‘Christ the Redeemer’ Desecrated with Vaccine Advertisement

View attachment 55930
So the horsemen of pestilence is their new god LOL

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Press Release: The Canadian Frontline Nurses Announce Their Open Letter
Please read and share this urgent declaration from a broad and diverse group of Canadian nurses who sent this out to the Colleges of Nurses of our various Provinces and Territories and to the Public at large, whom they serve. 'In December 2020, Ontario’s College of Nurses (CNO), the governing college, issued a statement to its nurses.

The CNO sent this letter to its members to ensure their expectations were being met when it comes to adhering to public health protection measures. The letter issued a statement forbidding nurses from freely questioning any or all official measures being imposed in response to Covid-19.

The CNO then went on to threaten nurses with punishment – investigations and disciplinary action.

Full Letter here.

floss

Star
I just went to do some works at a store. This guy did not have mask on the whole time around his co-workers. Suddenly, he put on his mask, walk to the front of the store and started asking people to put on their mask. Then took his mask off once they left. Clearly not about fear of the "virus" anymore. The positive side of this plandemic is that it bring out people's true color.

The other day my 2yo daughter ran up to this lady's table. I pulled her away because I didn't want my daughter to disrupt her from eating. She said: "it's okay, I'm vaccinated". I just smiled :) (should've pull out my magnet)

Last edited: