COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
We need to avoid unproven theories like this so people don't ridicule us and discredit the rest of our material that is based on hardcore evidence.
I'll say it again. Why would anyone ridicule us? It's the vaccinated making the magnet videos. If someone watches one of those videos and decides not to take the jab then I believe it's worthwhile.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
A Must Watch!! Dr David Martin This Is Not A Vaccine!

This Is Not a Vaccine!

Dr. David Martin explains what the experimental mRNA injection is in this short (6 min.) talk:
“This is not a vaccine… It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator…mRNA is not to stop transmission…”
“I refuse to stipulate in any conversations that this is in fact a vaccine issue…call it what it is. It is a chemical pathogen device that is actually meant to unleash a chemical pathogen production action within a cell.”
“It is a device, not a drug…It is a physical technology…It’s a synthetic pathogen.”
“You are getting injected with a chemical substance to induce illness, not to induce an immunotransmissive response.”
“Nothing about this is going to stop you from transmitting anything.”
“This is about getting you sick and having your own cells be the thing that gets you sick.”
“It can trigger an autoimmune response among many things… and directly cause multiple sclerosis (MS), Lou Gehrig’s disease [Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)], Alzheimer’s disease, and accelerate cancer.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
No employer is going to take on that risk

So important! I'll be forwarding this one.

polymoog

Superstar
I agree. I guess the only way to truly know is to ask someone you know personally who took the injection to try the magnet test.
the kid at work has to go for his second jab on wednesday, i think. if i can find a magnet, ill test it on him. i have the EMF meter at work; i want to see if theres any bizarre readings emanating from him-- i saw there was a post somewhere about that.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Vaxvertisement for Kids - It's Vaccination Day!

1 minute.

sickening vax propaganda for kids.
"mommy, mommy! i wanna take the vax now, too!"
I wish there was a puke emoji. smh!
Like this one.
gregre.png

Daze

Superstar
I wish there was a puke emoji. smh!
Like this one.
View attachment 55904
Some more emojis would be nice, but i don't think VC knows how to code, he seems to be a blogger.

It seems these are cookie cutter forums that VC is using on his site. So major changes requiring scripting, such as adding more emojis, will likely never happen.

If anything could be changed, I would like to see Odysee and Bitchute links being able to be embedded. As it is we can only embed sources from the corrupt-ment like Themtube.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Looks Like The Biden Admin Has Just Kicked Fauci to the Curb

What happened to the almighty Dr. Fauci?

Last week he was on TV telling all of us that life wouldn’t get back to normal for at least another year or so, and this week he’s pretty much gone.

So what happened?

Well, a lot, actually.

The biggest turn for Fauci involves 3 little words: Gain of Function.

It was this past week when the “gain of function” dots were publicly connected to the good doctor.