COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Jab Launch Vs Average Death Per Million People

2:37.

this is a graph showing the sharp worldwide increase in deaths since the launch of the vax.
at the end, they cover israel (looks like those that were fated to die have died and the vaxxed living are simply damaged) and china, which is strange.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Doctors Testify Before Texas State Senate to Oppose Mandatory COVID Shots

All of these physicians are “frontline physicians” who actually treat patients, but their clinical experiences in treating COVID patients is being censored by the corporate media, and ignored by the government and Big Pharma, in favor mass vaccination instead.
Screenshot_2021-05-10 Doctors Testify Before Texas State Senate to Oppose Mandatory COVID Shots.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
James Hetfield of Metallica is "A Little Sceptical of Getting the Vaccine"

Riptide

Established
I don't think a microchip small enough to pass through a needle would have enough magnetic pull to hold those big magnets up. Their skin might just be sticky. Those people might just be looking for easy attention.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I don't think a microchip small enough to pass through a needle would have enough magnetic pull to hold those big magnets up. Their skin might just be sticky. Those people might just be looking for easy attention.
Yeah I know, its hard to tell. You might be right.

DavidSon

Star

Lucy

Star