COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
From the horses mouth.
Vaccines provide no Immunity and lower transmission risk!!!!

Like we didn't know that.

CV-19/Freedom Passport is useless!!!

Tam warns that full vaccination does not equal immunity from COVID-19

Canada’s chief public health officer reminded Canadians on Saturday that even those who are fully vaccinated remain susceptible to COVID-19.

Speaking at a virtual townhall for Yukoners, Dr. Theresa Tam said the risk of asymptomatic infection and transmission is far lower for anyone who receives two shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines.

“But it’s not absolute. There’s reduction in your risk of transmission, but it doesn’t necessarily eliminate your risk of transmission,” Tam said, adding that the danger dials down especially after the second dose.

“Some studies have shown that it reduces the amount of virus in the back of your nose. If you sample people, there’s less virus, which means less risk of transmission.”

Young people, who often work in frontline or essential services and sit at the bottom of vaccination priority queues, now have some of the highest case rates and can transmit the virus despite showing no symptoms, Tam added.

“The groups that transmit the virus the most are actually younger adults, many of whom have to work. They can’t stay at home,” she said.

“It’s important that we protect them, as well as the fact that if they’re protected, we reduce transmission of the virus in the community.”

Alberta and other parts of Canada remain mired in the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, even as hospitalization rates have started to tick downward in provinces such as Ontario and Quebec.

Many parts of the country face tight restrictions, with schools closed across Ontario and Alberta and patios shut down in Montreal, Toronto and — as of this Monday — Calgary.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I searched about the process to isolated a virus. And I found that HIV was not isolated yet. It seems somes kind of virus can't be isolated, and need a host. I'm shock, after all this years, nobody isolated the HIV.

Or the coronavirus does not exist or the virus is too weak and can not be isolated...
HIV was never isolated
SARS was never isolated
SARS CoV-2 never isolated

This is worthwhile. AIDS and COVID-19 is the same scam.

John K.

Rookie
HIV was never isolated
SARS was never isolated
SARS CoV-2 never isolated

This is worthwhile. AIDS and COVID-19 is the same scam.
I know, but... Do we need to isolate virus to probe their existence ? Maybe somes virus need a host to survive...

Also polio was not isolated.
My mon had polio in the 50's... this is not something that you can confuse with a flu (like covid19).

I know, but... Do we need to isolate virus to probe their existence ? Maybe somes virus need a host to survive...

Also polio was not isolated.
My mon had polio in the 50's... this is not something that you can confuse with a flu (like covid19).
Well personally from what I’ve read on this topic there seems to be a lot of conflicting information - which seems to show (to me anyway) that it warrants debate. It does not seem as though the science is settled - which is very interesting!

I like the old adage “today’s truths are tomorrow’s fictions.”

John K.

Rookie
Well personally from what I’ve read on this topic there seems to be a lot of conflicting information - which seems to show (to me anyway) that it warrants debate. It does not seem as though the science is settled - which is very interesting!

I like the old adage “today’s truths are tomorrow’s fictions.”
I think everything must be study again, without the intervention of pharmaceutical companies.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Do we need to isolate virus to probe their existence ? Maybe somes virus need a host to survive...
Under germ theory, yes a virus has to be isolated 100% and put through a series of tests (Koch's postulates) to prove its the cause of any illness. Using computer modeling isn't the same thing. Again under germ theory, a virus is nothing without a host. It's not a living entity.

John K.

Rookie
Under germ theory, yes a virus has to be isolated 100% and put through a series of tests (Koch's postulates) to prove its the cause of any illness. Using computer modeling isn't the same thing. Again under germ theory, a virus is nothing without a host. It's not a living entity.
But what about the symptoms ?
In the case of polio, there is a neuronal damaged , if is not a virus ( because does not fullfill the Koch's postulate). What is the cause of the neuronal damaged ? maybe a virus, maybe a bacteria or exposure to a chemical toxic agent or exposure to electromagnetic energy... But it should be a reason...

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
“At Least Canada Isn’t North Korea!” - Viva on the Street Update

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
But what about the symptoms ?
In the case of polio, there is a neuronal damaged , if is not a virus ( because does not fullfill the Koch's postulate). What is the cause of the neuronal damaged ? maybe a virus, maybe a bacteria or exposure to a chemical toxic agent.. But it should be a reason...
This is worthwhile.