COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not true. UBI was said to be introduced this quarter and there was nothing about it on the federal budget. It's mostly bullshit with somewhat accurate "predictions" (which were really reasonable assumptions about lockdown restrictions). The hilarious part about the IMF owning your house is just too dumb for words.
You are correct, not all of it has come to pass. There is enough things that have though to no longer dismiss this document as complete BS. I believe this is revelation of the method.

edit
The hilarious part about the IMF owning your house is just too dumb for words.
If there was a massive financial collapse where we all lose our shirts, I suspect people would be willing to give up anything in exchange for "safety, security and freedom." I mean, people are willingly taking a untested experimental gene therapy vaccine for cold and flu symptoms!!??

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
TV Series Utopia Shoves it in your Face

5:35.

What have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world?
The timing is important. The filming of this series was completed on October 17, 2019.
Event 201 pandemic exercise was held on October 18, 2019.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
TV Series Utopia Shoves it in your Face

5:35.

What have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world?
The timing is important. The filming of this series was completed on October 17, 2019.
Event 201 pandemic exercise was held on October 18, 2019.
VC did a pretty decent write up Utopia as well. More predictive programming.

I just finished watching a great series called Counterpart that was on from 2017-2019. The storyline includes a deadly flu outbreak, vaccines, masks and fist bumps. Crazy!!

Last edited: