COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Geez, if that isn't a wake up call or what!? It's so depressing to realize just how clueless people are. They can't imagine or grasp the concept that their world is being transformed right in front of their eyes.
I know, at times, I can't believe it either. I think we Canucks are so reserved, complacent and content with things that we, as a nation, don't know what fascism looks like when it takes shape. Historically speaking, within the last century, we've never really had our backs against the wall to understand what it means to push back. Collectively, I think that makes us slow learners. Although, I also think our country is much like the people I work with; get the sense some know that something's amiss. Yesterday someone asked what happens if someone doesn't want the jab or if they already had the virus naturally, how would vaccine passports work, but the conversation was quickly changed to a subject that was more callow and trivial. Some were also saying they think they're kids are suffering from depression from not being in school... ummm, yeah! Today they made sure the conversation was really mindless talking about new iPhones and the "4th wave" - sigh! Why no one can see all these events go by fiscal quarters is beyond me, as it's been noted things won't get back to some sense of "normal" until July. :rolleyes: I don't say much as I honestly can't deal with the weak mindset of some of my fellow coworkers.

Okay, enough ranting, lol! Look here, Mia Farrow is actually making comments she's "concerned" that our low vaccination rate is low. Someone needs to tell me why we should care what she thinks. Doesn't she have an orphanage to adopt:

Canada’s low vaccination rate sparks viral tweet by US actress Mia Farrow

For those who haven't been able to download it or link it, here's the document. Read it and weep you parasites on humanity! See how the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is listed? I wonder if this is one of the reasons for their "divorce"? As I said, this could get ugly for them and very interesting for us down the road:

(Vaccinated sheep thinks)

It was a printing issue.....just with that batch.....that's what it will be.

(Unwoolen person thinks)

Stop the world, I wanna get off
Oooooh I don't know, considering there's absolutely nothing on the sheet, then one could argue if ingredients aren't listed, that means there's either ZERO benefits for the injection, or there's nothing in it, then why take it? :D

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why no one can see all these events go by fiscal quarters is beyond me, as it's been noted things won't get back to some sense of "normal" until July.
Yeah, it's amazing. All part of their business plan. The leaked document (plan for Canada 2021) that Ezra Levant adamantly attempted to debunk last year, has been proven to be accurate (so far).

Helioform

Star
Yeah, it's amazing. All part of their business plan. The leaked document (plan for Canada 2021) that Ezra Levant adamantly attempted to debunk last year, has been proven to be accurate (so far).
Not true. UBI was said to be introduced this quarter and there was nothing about it on the federal budget. It's mostly bullshit with somewhat accurate "predictions" (which were really reasonable assumptions about lockdown restrictions). The hilarious part about the IMF owning your house is just too dumb for words.