COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
"Every Scary Thing You're Being Told, Depends On the Unreliable PCR Test"

DavidSon

Star

polymoog

Superstar
i went into my home depot at least 4 times since last june with no mask. not one peep from anyone.
did this guy specifically say the magic words, "i have a medical condition"?
when i had the confrontation at staples last year, i called their corporate phone number and they were falling over themselves to apologize. he needs to call corporate- theyll call that store and tell them to back off or risk having an ADA/HIPAA lawsuit.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
i went into my home depot at least 4 times since last june with no mask. not one peep from anyone.
did this guy specifically say the magic words, "i have a medical condition"?
when i had the confrontation at staples last year, i called their corporate phone number and they were falling over themselves to apologize. he needs to call corporate- theyll call that store and tell them to back off or risk having an ADA/HIPAA lawsuit.
These employees get pretty self-righteous, especially in a group. Mob mentality.
This evening I went to the drive thru at Dairy Queen. They had a sign saying all people pulling up to the window must have a mask on!! I got there with no mask and the girls says just remember next time! Hahaha!!!

polymoog

Superstar
This evening I went to the drive thru at Dairy Queen. They had a sign saying all people pulling up to the window must have a mask on!! I got there with no mask and the girls says just remember next time! Hahaha!!!
didnt the CDC say you didnt need a mask outside? arent you outside the building anyway?

polymoog

Superstar
Philly Restaurant is Requiring their Employees to Wear a Bracelet with all their Vax Info on it

2:18.

where do you even start with this? wow.
who needs the government when the restaurant is doing the NWOs bidding for them? here, at this restaurant, employees can virtue signal about their vax with a visible ID! the best part is that you get all the the spike protein exposure... FREE wih every meal!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
From Jamie Dlux. This is awesome!!!
Bill Gates discusses conspiracy theories aimed at him and Dr. Fauci

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
So we know that SARS CoV-2 doesn't actually exist, then what is causing CV-19? Is it the contaminated swabs and masks with DARPA hydrogel lithium hollow tube fibers causing the blood clots and respiratory illness we hear about? The illness that can be eliminated with various established drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Is this why even after the roll out of the injections, these drugs are still prohibited in many places? But there seems to be another purpose, as a mind control device.

View attachment 55335
View attachment 55336
View attachment 55337

DARPA Patents/Documents: Have we Engaged The Borg?
From the poster:
Speaks for itself really...
Swabs = Flash Drives.
Mask Worms = Power Source.
"Vacx" = BIOS re-Flash.
5G = OTA (Over The Air Realtime Firmware Re-Writer.)

EX POLICE OFFICER ISSUES URGENT WARNING ABOUT PCR TESTS
I think whether or not the strain exists is debatable. I posted this video last March regarding Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg talking about a new strain of a coronavirus. As well, there was older gentleman who said recently it does exist but noted that all coronaviruses are man-made, which would make one think the strain was intentionally released in certain parts of the world:

How Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg sees the current Corona pandemic

i think orwell's mentor may have mentioned this before, either way i think it's cool -

I may have in a post. I did know about it, though. Here's Rocco Galiti discussing it:

Police Court Action Against Ontario Government Over COVID Measures Enforcement Duties

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran

Since the novel coronavirus began its global spread, influenza cases reported to the World Health Organization have dropped to minuscule levels. The reason, epidemiologists think, is that the public health measures taken to keep the coronavirus from spreading also stop the flu :rolleyes:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think whether or not the strain exists is debatable. I posted this video last March regarding Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg talking about a new strain of a coronavirus. As well, there was older gentleman who said recently it does exist but noted that all coronaviruses are man-made, which would make one think the strain was intentionally released in certain parts of the world:
There is no record of the isolated virus even existing. Not just in Canada but anywhere. Yes, scientists have sequenced the genome using computer modeling but it still has never been isolated. This is what Dr. Kaufman has pointed out, that this virus has never been isolated thus how can a vaccine been made?

e
dit: As well the PCR test as we both know has clearly been proven useless in the detection of SARS CoV-2.
External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.

The review study published November 2020.

Last edited: