COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Helioform

Star
Mainstream media be like: protest? where?
View attachment 55333
That protest was on May 1st. And I feel suspicious about it because thats the day the Bavarian Illuminati was formed. Some who organize these protests are controlled opposition. Right now the gov of Canada and many Montreal journalists are blaming this protest which was around a large vaccination center that is the Olympic Stadium, for some kind of anti-vaxx terrorism. No doubt this will increase measures against people who are against vaccines especially with the variant hysteria now.

If people simply stopped following the sanitary measures instead of mindlessly protesting in the streets we would not be at this stage.

That protest was on May 1st. And I feel suspicious about it because thats the day the Bavarian Illuminati was formed. Some who organize these protests are controlled opposition. Right now the gov of Canada and many Montreal journalists are blaming this protest which was around a large vaccination center that is the Olympic Stadium, for some kind of anti-vaxx terrorism. No doubt this will increase measures against people who are against vaccines especially with the variant hysteria now.

If people simply stopped following the sanitary measures instead of mindlessly protesting in the streets we would not be at this stage.
I agree with you to an extent. However, that entire mob crowd of people is not controlled opposition and/or part of the Bavarian Illuminati. Quebec is my dad's home province, and my aunt moved back from the US to retire there a few months ago. She said she hated so much of what was going on there, especially in Montreal, she moved back to the US!

I know you live there too, but the people need to show their civil disobedience against the marital law they're implementing and going out to protest is a way to do it. I think the anit-vaxx narrative will always be in the wings. I hear it among the people I work with, and I know they watch MSM and are booking their appointments for their "vaccine" :rolleyes: so it's just another attempt to dumb down and divide the populous. It's the game they're playing and we either ignore it, or beat them at it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A Vaxxing Question

Again, quoting a comment from the article, who I think wrote a great summary of big pharma:

Maxwell
May 3, 2021 1:26 PM

"The “virus” was invented in the board rooms of Pharma/Biotech/Private Equity firms.
No so-called ‘coronavirus’ has ever been fully isolated, characterized and proven to cause a particular disease in any animal or human studies. They are ALL theoretical, ‘in silico’ computer-models.
Covid is just a massive extortion racket for big pharma and their criminal doctor and public health friends to prevent an illness caused by a virus that does not even exist.
The CDC and their European counterparts are vaccine cartels which are now empowered to “give freedoms” to the “vaccinated.” Virus “variants” are nothing more than new income streams for Pharma corporations.
At present, according to VAERS, after only 4 months of the ” covid vaccine rollout”, the total number of deaths attributed to the covid “vaccines” represents 45% of total deaths EVER reported in the VAERS system over a 30 year period.
The four major companies who are making these covid “vaccines” are/have either:
1. Never brought a vaccine to market before Operation Covid (Moderna- all previous products failed tests and Johnson & Johnson).
2. Are serial felons (Pfizer and AstraZeneca).
3. Are both (Johnson and Johnson).
And we are to be turned into experimental bodies for large monied interests that have decades long track records of corruption and harmful practices? No thanks.
Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson, are two of the most unscrupulous and fined corporations in US history. Moderna has no track record other than failure of 9 previous attempts at establishing “gene therapy”- they are not even a vaccine company, and was on the verge of bankruptcy in 2016.
These are the entities we are supposed to place our trust in for our health?"
So we know that SARS CoV-2 doesn't actually exist, then what is causing CV-19? Is it the contaminated swabs and masks with DARPA hydrogel lithium hollow tube fibers causing the blood clots and respiratory illness we hear about? The illness that can be eliminated with various established drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Is this why even after the roll out of the injections, these drugs are still prohibited in many places? But there seems to be another purpose, as a mind control device.

Screenshot_2021-05-04 Analysis-of-test-sticks-from-surface-testing-in-the-Slovak-Republic pdf.png
Screenshot_2021-05-04 Analysis-of-test-sticks-from-surface-testing-in-the-Slovak-Republic pdf(1).png
Screenshot_2021-05-04 Analysis-of-test-sticks-from-surface-testing-in-the-Slovak-Republic pdf(2).png

DARPA Patents/Documents: Have we Engaged The Borg?
From the poster:
Speaks for itself really...
Swabs = Flash Drives.
Mask Worms = Power Source.
"Vacx" = BIOS re-Flash.
5G = OTA (Over The Air Realtime Firmware Re-Writer.)

EX POLICE OFFICER ISSUES URGENT WARNING ABOUT PCR TESTS

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran

I don't buy your argument about the dates. That on its own is not a strong argument without any other corroborating evidence.

However, I am opposed to demonstrations 100 percent. Protests are very easy for those in power to infiltrate and then they can use it as an excuse to say that "anti-vaxxers" "conspiracy theorists" (or whatever name they label truthers) are terrorists and then they can use it as a justification for harsh laws in the future. Yes, it is good to see this many people are opposed to the great reset but this is not the way to do it.

Just take the protests that happened in Egypt for example and look at the economic destruction it brought about.

Lil axe

Veteran
So we know that SARS CoV-2 doesn't actually exist, then what is causing CV-19? Is it the contaminated swabs and masks with DARPA hydrogel lithium hollow tube fibers causing the blood clots and respiratory illness we hear about? The illness that can be eliminated with various established drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Is this why even after the roll out of the injections, these drugs are still prohibited in many places? But there seems to be another purpose, as a mind control device.

View attachment 55335
View attachment 55336
View attachment 55337

DARPA Patents/Documents: Have we Engaged The Borg?
From the poster:
Speaks for itself really...
Swabs = Flash Drives.
Mask Worms = Power Source.
"Vacx" = BIOS re-Flash.
5G = OTA (Over The Air Realtime Firmware Re-Writer.)

EX POLICE OFFICER ISSUES URGENT WARNING ABOUT PCR TESTS

Patent 8709892 -
Nanoparticles in a flash memory using chaperonin proteins
Abstract: A method for fabricating a flash memory device where the flash memory device includes a substantially uniform size and spatial distribution of nanoparticles on a tunnel oxide layer to form a floating gate. The flash memory device may be fabricated by defining active areas in a substrate and forming an oxide layer on the substrate. A self-assembled protein lattice may be formed on top of the oxide layer where the self-assembled protein lattice includes a plurality of molecular chaperones. The cavities of the chaperones may provide confined spaces where nanocrystals can be trapped thereby forming an ordered nanocrystal lattice. A substantially uniform distribution of nanocrystals may be formed on the oxide layer upon removal of the self-assembled protein lattice such as through high temperature annealing.
Type: Grant

Filed: May 22, 2006

Date of Patent: April 29, 2014

Assignee: Darpa

Inventors: Chuanbin Mao, Shan Tang, Sanjay Banerjee
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015 -
(i remember years ago, reading about this , and then watching daily planet, and they were showing cockroaches controlled through a chip wired into their nervous system)

Maldarker

Star
Of course its not. I haven't even read one article about it because its such a load of nonsense. I meant "fiasco" in a sarcastic way.
And i was commenting on it in such a way LOL!;) We know shes some high rank witch and gets her boytoys to play with as does he so why stay married they got shit to do!

Maldarker

Star
Patent 8709892 -
Abstract: A method for fabricating a flash memory device where the flash memory device includes a substantially uniform size and spatial distribution of nanoparticles on a tunnel oxide layer to form a floating gate. The flash memory device may be fabricated by defining active areas in a substrate and forming an oxide layer on the substrate. A self-assembled protein lattice may be formed on top of the oxide layer where the self-assembled protein lattice includes a plurality of molecular chaperones. The cavities of the chaperones may provide confined spaces where nanocrystals can be trapped thereby forming an ordered nanocrystal lattice. A substantially uniform distribution of nanocrystals may be formed on the oxide layer upon removal of the self-assembled protein lattice such as through high temperature annealing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015 -
(i remember years ago, reading about this , and then watching daily planet, and they were showing cockroaches controlled through a chip wired into their nervous system)
Monkeys play video games with no controllers very very soon full cyborg implemented into the populous....remember the comic movies already made it main stream people won't be shocked or surprised & kids are seeing hero characters with these abilities. Oh boy buckle up!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What are your thoughts on this whole divorce fiasco Frank? Diversionary mechanism?
I haven't thought about it. Maybe Mel has become too much man for Bill to handle.

rgregrgr.png

I posted this before but apparently they both died in 2013.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Patent 8709892 -

2015 -
Nice catch LA! Seems their quest to transform man into the Borg has been in the works for some time. I'm sure much, much longer than we know.

Maldarker

Star
I haven't thought about it. Maybe Mel has become too much man for Bill to handle.

View attachment 55354

I posted this before but apparently they both died in 2013.
Get out of my head Frank ;) was thinking the same.

Awoken2

Superstar
...I heard a rumour that Melinda has just landed this new huuuge advertising deal with Gillette so she ain't needing the freaks money any more so she's going for the unreasonable behaviour angle on the divorce.

And and insider close to Bill has quoted him as saying he doesn't think she is half the man she used to be so he's going for irreconcilable differences.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
SUPREME COURT OF CANADA WILL HEAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - INDICTMENTS SERVED TO TRUDEAU AND MORE

A 35 Billion dollar lawsuit has been filed against Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ontario Premier Doug Ford, Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson, the Pope, the Queen and many more in a lawsuit involving lawyers from around the world.
WILLIAM FEHR OF J W Foods in Scarborough, Ontario explains his excitement in the expected hearing this coming summer.
Indictments have been served and these people know it could soon all come toppling down around them.
Let's HOPE the Canadian Supreme Court doesn't go the way of the their U.S. counterpart and cave in.

Last edited: