COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

you cant just stick some DNA or RNA into a cell and expect it to behave the way you want. those DNA fragments find a random cleavage site and become absorbed into the genetic strand. if the genetic material enters a cleavage site near a promotor gene, that cell will be pumping out countless copies of that protein-- in our case, the covid spike proteins.
at some point, the cell will die (cell life: few days to a year) and the other body cells will slowly diminish their production of the spike proteins as they finally all die out. the protein output will steadily drop UNTIL the person gets the covid vax booster shot and restarts the cycle again.
by the way, that DNA fragment can cleave (splice) the strand and completely destroy whatever function that gene was intended for. i think this is why we are seeing so many different types of adverse reactions.
This happened with Bluebird Bio’s gene therapy drug...well I should say they *thought* it could have turned on cancer promoting genes in test subjects but later ruled it out - but it caused them to pause their trial.

Like you said it definitely CAN happen!

A Vaxxing Question

Again, quoting a comment from the article, who I think wrote a great summary of big pharma:

Maxwell
May 3, 2021 1:26 PM

"The “virus” was invented in the board rooms of Pharma/Biotech/Private Equity firms.
No so-called ‘coronavirus’ has ever been fully isolated, characterized and proven to cause a particular disease in any animal or human studies. They are ALL theoretical, ‘in silico’ computer-models.
Covid is just a massive extortion racket for big pharma and their criminal doctor and public health friends to prevent an illness caused by a virus that does not even exist.
The CDC and their European counterparts are vaccine cartels which are now empowered to “give freedoms” to the “vaccinated.” Virus “variants” are nothing more than new income streams for Pharma corporations.
At present, according to VAERS, after only 4 months of the ” covid vaccine rollout”, the total number of deaths attributed to the covid “vaccines” represents 45% of total deaths EVER reported in the VAERS system over a 30 year period.
The four major companies who are making these covid “vaccines” are/have either:
1. Never brought a vaccine to market before Operation Covid (Moderna- all previous products failed tests and Johnson & Johnson).
2. Are serial felons (Pfizer and AstraZeneca).
3. Are both (Johnson and Johnson).
And we are to be turned into experimental bodies for large monied interests that have decades long track records of corruption and harmful practices? No thanks.
Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson, are two of the most unscrupulous and fined corporations in US history. Moderna has no track record other than failure of 9 previous attempts at establishing “gene therapy”- they are not even a vaccine company, and was on the verge of bankruptcy in 2016.
These are the entities we are supposed to place our trust in for our health?"

Mainstream media be like: protest? where?
View attachment 55333
Looking at this picture, it shows me they will NOT win! They're doing all they can to invoke fear, gaslight, antagonize or coerce us into injecting something into our body that literally changes who we are. They don't understand the human spirit can not be suppressed, demoralized or isolated. Especially, on a grand scale.

I feel this is something they clearly underestimated.

Maldarker

Star
So, I have t read through all of these posts yet, so I don’t know if it has been brought up, but I have been doing a lot of extra driving lately and noticed a lot of accidents, especially single ones off the road into items. Also an increase of ones into oncoming traffic.
So I did a search, turns out my state launched two campaigns in April to try to combat this increase, due to what they say has been a 21.8% in car accident related fatalities. Of course, they don’t correlate it to the only thing that has changed this year, the vaccines, their campaigns are for slowing down and distracted driving.
I did more digging. In 2018 for the whole year the fatalities due to car accidents were listed as 36,560. Then I found a site that listed the car accident related fatalities so far in 2021 by state and added them up. I got 38,448. Holy crap! I am going to find more sites and run the numbers again to double check, but if that is accurate these vaxxombies need to not be driving!
Or people are just that stupid & not being good drivers to begin with & now not driving for a long period getting behind the wheel well accidents will spike.