COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

John K

Established
Richards Rothschild has a patent to communicate humans to the cloud for detect covid infection.

This remind me the project of de Department of defense :

We are going to have antenas if we don't stop their evil plan.

More info:

Also check out the meme that Elon Musk published on twitter , he is talking about mind control with vaccines :

Last edited:

John K

Established
What is the evidence these diseases are caused by parasites? The idea that autoimmune disease is caused by parasites is germ theory again which is the basis of this whole scam in the first place.
In the case of PCR test, they are synthetic parasites.

In the case of covid 19 ilness , the best treatement are anti parasites. So, maybe there is an explanation there.
I saw a lot of times chemistrals in the sky. I will not be surprise if they are contaminate us with synthetic parasites in air, water, food...

About vaccine, there are nano particulares and hydrogel. And I think this has the same function of synthetic parasites. I mean, boths has the objective of connect us to the cloud.

Check out:

Somes Autoimmune disease has a good respond to hydroxicloroquine in a lot of people. The immune system is basically in the gut.
If you kill parasites, the inflamation stop, the immune respond stop.

Hey , I'm not scientific. I'm just connecting dots.
No doctor can explain why the hidroxicloroquine work on somes autoimmune diseases, we only have an hypothesis about T cells. There is no explanation of autoimmune diseases yet. Just a lot of theories ...and one of this theory is related with parasites.

Others theories about autoimmune diseases: heavy metals like aluminum and mercury, bacterias, virus like eptein bars, spiroquetes, ticks, insecticides and fertilizers in food, food allergies (specially gluten and dairy), low aminoacid and nutrients in the body, disbiosis , permeable intestine and more.

Personally, I think every autoimmune disease (there are a lot of types) may have different origin.
And hydroxicloroquine works on some of them...

What is your theory?

Last edited:

WagtheDog

Rookie
So, I have t read through all of these posts yet, so I don’t know if it has been brought up, but I have been doing a lot of extra driving lately and noticed a lot of accidents, especially single ones off the road into items. Also an increase of ones into oncoming traffic.
So I did a search, turns out my state launched two campaigns in April to try to combat this increase, due to what they say has been a 21.8% in car accident related fatalities. Of course, they don’t correlate it to the only thing that has changed this year, the vaccines, their campaigns are for slowing down and distracted driving.
I did more digging. In 2018 for the whole year the fatalities due to car accidents were listed as 36,560. Then I found a site that listed the car accident related fatalities so far in 2021 by state and added them up. I got 38,448. Holy crap! I am going to find more sites and run the numbers again to double check, but if that is accurate these vaxxombies need to not be driving!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Can it get any crazier than this?
1620073946982.png

This is the top story in New Zealand news today. 9 border workers were fired for refusing the jab. Clearly a sign of things to come. Winter is on the way so a lockdown is also likely. I am finishing my linguistics degree at present but soon I will have more time on my hands and might try to start a podcast and make videos exposing this scamdemic. I have been compiling notes for a while now and can easily make them into podcasy scripts. I give talks here already on other issues so am somewhat acquainted with how to deliver material without reading off paper. If there is another lockdown I will be too enraged to stay silent. Have truly had enough of this nonsense and would rather speak up than go along with the program. https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300290121/covid19-nine-customs-border-workers-fired-after-refusing-jab

Last edited:
Pfizer Study

" Pfizer was very interested in knowing about the effects of exhaled breath and physical touch on those who did not receive the vax notably pregnant women and warned participants to keep a safe distance."

Page 67-68
View attachment 55293
View attachment 55295

Unknown source
View attachment 55296
This is a good article to add to this:

Do COVID Vaccines Disrupt Women’s Menstrual Cycles?

EDIT: Just another FYI:

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
The universal covid vaccine:

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2021/04/one-vaccine-rule-them-all/173622/

So... They want to create super powerful vaccine agains all types of corona virus... The "last" jab.. Or the "death" jab ?

Well.. at this point... I hope nobody became a zombie/demon with all these vaccines.
We are facing a creapy experiment by psychopaths. I hope all this hollywood movies were not to programate our mind.

I had make a list about the posibles objetives of the illuminati/luciferian mafia with vaccines and PCR test :
1. Sterelizise population
2. Control population with hydrogel(antenas) and 5/6/7 G
3. Kill population
4. Transform the population in zombies/demons = apocalipsys :/

I said to myself "don't think in negative".. " you can create your reality" .....but ... how can I think positive when I have severals proofs that reveals an demoniac plan for population ?
Well zombies have been in the MSM for awhile....so be ready keep your knives sharp ;)

Lil axe

Veteran
Richards Rothschild has a patent to communicate humans to the cloud for detect covid infection.

This remind me the project of de Department of defense :

We are going to have antenas if we don't stop their evil plan.

More info:

Also check out the meme that Elon Musk published on twitter , he is talking about mind control with vaccines :

gates applied for one as well

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Fauci, smoking gun evidence, pandemic fraud; memo to Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan

Summary: Fauci readily admitted that, if the PCR test for the virus is done improperly, the results are meaningless and must be thrown out. What he failed to say—and he knows this—is that the test, since the beginning, HAS BEEN DONE IMPROPERLY.

Takeaway: Millions of people have been falsely told they’re infected with the virus; millions of COVID case numbers are false. These false numbers have been used to declare and extend lockdowns.

If what I’m writing here is true, Congressman, would that interest you? Would that spur you to take action?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID: Vaccinated people shedding and spreading genetic disaster to unvaccinated women?

Can the COVID vaccine (which is actually an experimental genetic treatment) “shed” something harmful that can be passed from person to person?

Perhaps that sounds impossible, but in the world of genetics, much can go wrong.

In fact, for the past 25 years, we’ve had an illustration of shedding right in front of our eyes: GMO crops.

If you recall, Monsanto assured one and all that these crops—genetically engineered to survive the sprayed herbicide Roundup—would flourish, while weeds would succumb to the chemical.

So what actually happened? The weeds were resistant and became super-giants. And the Monsanto genes drifted from farm to farm, contaminating crops that were never meant to be engineered.

The Monsanto genes were “shed” and they spread.

polymoog

Superstar
COVID: Vaccinated people shedding and spreading genetic disaster to unvaccinated women?
COVID: Vaccinated people shedding and spreading genetic disaster to unvaccinated women? « Jon Rappoport's Blog
Can the COVID vaccine (which is actually an experimental genetic treatment) “shed” something harmful that can be passed from person to person?

Perhaps that sounds impossible, but in the world of genetics, much can go wrong.

you cant just stick some DNA or RNA into a cell and expect it to behave the way you want. those DNA fragments find a random cleavage site and become absorbed into the genetic strand. if the genetic material enters a cleavage site near a promotor gene, that cell will be pumping out countless copies of that protein-- in our case, the covid spike proteins.
at some point, the cell will die (cell life: few days to a year) and the other body cells will slowly diminish their production of the spike proteins as they finally all die out. the protein output will steadily drop UNTIL the person gets the covid vax booster shot and restarts the cycle again.
by the way, that DNA fragment can cleave (splice) the strand and completely destroy whatever function that gene was intended for. i think this is why we are seeing so many different types of adverse reactions.