COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Bill Gates, China, 23andMe, and Your DNA

Is there a connection between China, Bill Gates, YouTube, and DNA collection?

Recent reports reveal that a Chinese company with connections to the Gates Foundation is involved in COVID-19 testing and poses a potential threat to American privacy, particularly the medical and health data of those who have been tested for COVID-19.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
But it's the jab that causes the cytokine storm, now Pfizer has a pill to treat it. Unbelievable!!

Pfizer developing pill to treat Covid-19, may hit market by end of 2021

By limiting the coronavirus' capacity to self-replicate, the drug would theoretically be able to stave off the worst effects of Covid-19, the so-called 'cytokine storm' which overwhelms the human body's immune system and lands people in the intensive care unit.

billy t

Veteran
This is the top story in New Zealand news today. 9 border workers were fired for refusing the jab. Clearly a sign of things to come. Winter is on the way so a lockdown is also likely. I am finishing my linguistics degree at present but soon I will have more time on my hands and might try to start a podcast and make videos exposing this scamdemic. I have been compiling notes for a while now and can easily make them into podcasy scripts. I give talks here already on other issues so am somewhat acquainted with how to deliver material without reading off paper. If there is another lockdown I will be too enraged to stay silent. Have truly had enough of this nonsense and would rather speak up than go along with the program. https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300290121/covid19-nine-customs-border-workers-fired-after-refusing-jab

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is the top story in New Zealand news today. 9 border workers were fired for refusing the jab. Clearly a sign of things to come. Winter is on the way so a lockdown is also likely. I am finishing my linguistics degree at present but soon I will have more time on my hands and might try to start a podcast and make videos exposing this scamdemic. I have been compiling notes for a while now and can easily make them into podcasy scripts. I give talks here already on other issues so am somewhat acquainted with how to deliver material without reading off paper. If there is another lockdown I will be too enraged to stay silent. Have truly had enough of this nonsense and would rather speak up than go along with the program. https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300290121/covid19-nine-customs-border-workers-fired-after-refusing-jab
We haven't got to the point of firing unvaxxed workers in Canada just yet, but it it's heading in that direction. Lots of medical and first responders refusing to take the jab. People are being ostracized for speaking out. We won't be silenced. Good luck with the podcast.

John K

Established

billy t

Veteran
We haven't got to the point of firing unvaxxed workers in Canada just yet, but it it's heading in that direction. Lots of medical and first responders refusing to take the jab. People are being ostracized for speaking out. We won't be silenced. Good luck with the podcast.
Yeah, the way the media have presented the propaganda in small incremental steps is extremely sly and crafty. Edward Bernays himself would be impressed. As of now, its only frontline workers being fired but if they had precedence to fire border workers then they can soon extend the same "legal" justifications to other fields like corrections and hospital care. Its a slippery slope. Anything can bw justified in New Zealand due to the "emergency powers loophole". Where will they draw the line? If they can make a covid passport a requirement for sports stadiums then they can use the same arguments for shopping centres. CRIMINALS!!!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is shocking. In fact, I'm thinking to buy a microscope and confirm this.

Covid Test Swabs UP CLOSE: New Report Claims Test Fibers Packed Dangerous DARPA Hydrogel & Lithium (Blood Clots)
https://adrenogate.net/wp/2021/05/01/covid-test-swabs-up-close-new-report-claims-test-fibers-packed-dangerous-darpa-hydrogel-lithium-blood-clots-analysis-from-slovak-republic-confirmation-of-genocidal-intentions/
Very interesting document and video. It takes the whole morgellons fiber/swab conspiracy to another level. Hopefully its not propaganda. However if it is true, and as others have previously stated, it could be the reason ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, both being anti-parasitic, work so well and why despite the jabs being rolled out, those two drugs are still banned from use in many places.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Nuremberg Doctors Trial and Modern Medicine’s Panic Promotion of the FDA’s Experimental and Unapproved COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines

Should Medically-degreed physicians in the NIH, the CDC, the NIAID and the FDA (all of whom presumably pledged the hippocratic oath at the beginning of their medical careers) who then vigorously promoted the untested (long-term), experimental emergency use authorized (EEUA) Covid-19 Vaccines, be subject to the Nuremberg Code of Ethics?
And should they be prosecuted if found guilty, given the fact that the vaccine recipients have not been fully informed about the unknown long-term risks of the experimental vaccines?

“The Doctors Trial considered the fate of twenty-three German physicians who either participated in the Nazi program to euthanize persons deemed “unworthy of life” (the mentally ill, mentally retarded, or physically disabled) or who conducted experiments on concentration camp prisoners without their consent.
The Doctors Trial lasted 140 days.
Eighty-five witnesses testified and almost 1,500 documents were introduced. Sixteen of the doctors charged were found guilty. Seven were executed.”
Gary G. Kohls, Duty to Warn, April 30, 2021