COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Mini Contini

Established
https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/tech/2346760/huge-iphone-update-adds-new-emoji-including-bearded-woman-syringe-and-airpods/amp/
And there's even "woman with beard" – a first in the emoji world.
The bearded woman is coming to your iPhone

The bearded woman is coming to your iPhone Credit: Apple

Several emoji have been updated with iOS 14.5.
For instance, the syringe emoji has been redesigned to look less like blood.
It's probably linked to the emoji's heavy use as a signifier for vaccines.

...and it delivers a new solution for unlocking your iPhone while wearing a mask.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Doctors for COVID Ethics: COVID-19 Vaccines are Unnecessary, Ineffective and Unsafe

Screenshot_2021-05-01 Doctors for COVID Ethics COVID-19 Vaccines are Unnecessary, Ineffective ...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
Pro-Vaccine Cybersecurity Expert Dan Kaminsky DEAD at 42 Following Experimental COVID Shot

jjtj.jpg

WagtheDog

Rookie
I went to a park locally and they had one of the big white vaccine tents set up where you had to drive through the tent to get to the park. As I was going through they all come up to the car, I tell the closest National Guardsman that I am just going through to the park. He says, ‘you don’t want the vaccine?’ I tell him, ‘no thank you, I am not interested in an untested experimental medication that is wrecking havoc on the health of millions.’ Then he proceeded to roar at me. Actually roar. At a woman with a van full of kids while he was in uniform. Then he gave me an evil glare as I drove off. That was a new experience.
How disgusting to set it up like that where families have to drive through to go play at a park. I told my friends to go and when he asks them if they want the vaccine to say, “Do the roar, man, do the roar!”

amaranthine

Established
I went to a park locally and they had one of the big white vaccine tents set up where you had to drive through the tent to get to the park. As I was going through they all come up to the car, I tell the closest National Guardsman that I am just going through to the park. He says, ‘you don’t want the vaccine?’ I tell him, ‘no thank you, I am not interested in an untested experimental medication that is wrecking havoc on the health of millions.’ Then he proceeded to roar at me. Actually roar. At a woman with a van full of kids while he was in uniform. Then he gave me an evil glare as I drove off. That was a new experience.
How disgusting to set it up like that where families have to drive through to go play at a park. I told my friends to go and when he asks them if they want the vaccine to say, “Do the roar, man, do the roar!”
Lol, what a crazy world. Good job telling that to his face. I would be really pissed off and probably start yelling back at him, though probably the best reaction would be to just laugh at him. How did you react?
Your friends have to record that if they do it!

These are the party members, as detailed by Orwell on 1984.

Anyone that has been bewitched by the lie takes part in the 5 minute hate (roaring at people that haven’t bought in to the lie).