COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

The Zone

Star
I just started keeping honey bee colonies this spring. I had to take out (scary) an Asian hornet colony to keep them safe for they seem almost engineered to seek out and kill them. A friend of mine got me into it and he does not even wear protective gear. More power to the bee, baby! While I am close to a tech mecca, I am just rural enough to live in a spot tech and towers are slow to come due to farm land and families owning large swathes of undeveloped private property thus no 5G towers are likely for a good bit.,

billy t

Veteran
Good question. Hopefully more and more states follow Florida's position. It's do or die.
Are Florida really opposing this outright? Or, is the plan to just make it look like some states here and there oppose it to convince the public that there is some debate on the issue while in the end the big boys will make sure that what they want comes into fruition anyway? I don't have a definitive answer. Am just thinking out loud.

Fajr

Veteran
Are Florida really opposing this outright? Or, is the plan to just make it look like some states here and there oppose it to convince the public that there is some debate on the issue while in the end the big boys will make sure that what they want comes into fruition anyway? I don't have a definitive answer. Am just thinking out loud.
I do agree with this, and these are my thoughts since the beginning.

What would they do exactly because there's no snow to shovel. :cool: Again, he's just being told what to say. Depending on the perspective taken, our military doesn't have that much might. It's the reason why it's always been sent to wars as peacekeepers. Harper tried to change that while he was prime minister, but sadly, it backfired. Here's some good news:

I found this in the thread of the tweet:

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
What would they do exactly because there's no snow to shovel. :cool: Again, he's just being told what to say. Depending on the perspective taken, our military doesn't have that much might. It's the reason why it's always been sent to wars as peacekeepers. Harper tried to change that while he was prime minister, but it sadly, it backfired. Here's some good news:

I found this in the thread of the tweet:

good news that the police are going to court, wonder if they are a part of - https://policeonguard.ca/

was watching the video of rocco galati going through the leaked liberal email, and he brought up a point, the police chiefs (40) in ontario, all agreed overnight to not enforce ford's new rules for police to randomly stop citizens, (kind of a strange coincidence the police all agree at the same time), then ford can cry the police wont enforce, next step military to enforce randomly stopping citizens, military were deployed recently to ontario, and nova scotia

(kind of a coincidence the police all agree at the same time)

good news that the police are going to court, wonder if they are a part of - https://policeonguard.ca/

was watching the video of rocco galati going through the leaked liberal email, and he brought up a point, the police chiefs (40) in ontario, all agreed overnight to not enforce ford's new rules for police to randomly stop citizens, (kind of a strange coincidence the police all agree at the same time), then ford can cry the police wont enforce, next step military to enforce randomly stopping citizens, military were deployed recently to ontario, and nova scotia

I don't think it's a coincidence. I think that within the Police On Guard for Thee organization, they've agreed not to enforce this behind the scenes and announced it simultaneously. Here are the letters from the provinces that are willing to stand for the Canadian Charter (Alberta, Ontario and Nova Scotia):

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What would they do exactly because there's no snow to shovel. :cool: Again, he's just being told what to say. Depending on the perspective taken, our military doesn't have that much might. It's the reason why it's always been sent to wars as peacekeepers. Harper tried to change that while he was prime minister, but sadly, it backfired. Here's some good news:

I believe they are conditioning us early to accept the military presence, which according to the leaked e-mail says is scheduled for Q3 2021 (August - September) in major cities in Canada. It fits with the time line Sherry Tenpenny discussed in a video she put out in late January - Re: 3-6 months for the jabs to kick in.

Apparently that quote from Jacques Attali was "inspired by" sections within his book - " A Brief History of the Future"

- Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with a secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
- Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.
- Enhanced lockdown restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
- Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021. -
- Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I just started keeping honey bee colonies this spring. I had to take out (scary) an Asian hornet colony to keep them safe for they seem almost engineered to seek out and kill them. A friend of mine got me into it and he does not even wear protective gear. More power to the bee, baby! While I am close to a tech mecca, I am just rural enough to live in a spot tech and towers are slow to come due to farm land and families owning large swathes of undeveloped private property thus no 5G towers are likely for a good bit.,
That’s sweet (pun intended?)! I love honey and can’t live without it. This time, last year, I was gifted with honey made by tiny bees that live underground. I cried abit because it was a lovely surprise and thoughtful of the person who gave it to me. I’d never heard of bees living underground or for that matter any other type of bees apart from the usual honey bees. Their honey is much sweeter and tastes like fruit juice, is much stronger (as a medicine) and rare/hard to find. I was recently notified of an “abode” nearby, so hopefully I’ll find liters & liters of it!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Very interesting. Coincidence or not - it's happening. Like the De-fund the police agenda to bring in military.

fdsfe.jpeg

Karlysymon

Superstar
I’ve been seeing that everywhere. Obviously, Attali is a questionable guy. He “predicted” Macron becoming president and is also the same guy who claimed Jerusalem is "a nice spot" as home of the NWO. And also promotes NWO end goals (like tech-austerity) in his books** BUT apparently, that text, as it is floating around isn’t entirely accurate. Here’s a link in French to the actual source/book.

I believe they are conditioning us early to accept the military presence, which according to the leaked e-mail says is scheduled for Q3 2021 (August - September) in major cities in Canada. It fits with the time line Sherry Tenpenny discussed in a video she put out in late January - Re: 3-6 months for the jabs to kick in.

Apparently that quote from Jacques Attali was "inspired by" sections within his book - " A Brief History of the Future"

- Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with a secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
- Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.
- Enhanced lockdown restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
- Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021. -
- Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
This is probably true. Although, I've worked with people who were in the military, and I personally didn't find them that intimidating. I know I'm talking about my own experiences, but as you said, it's just social conditioning and a scare tactic. People should take a walk down on Chesswood Avenue and give them all a "halla" before they head out.

From my perspective, people in Rexdale, Scarborough and Jarvis are more daunting.

I’ve been seeing that everywhere. Obviously, Attali is a questionable guy. He “predicted” Macron becoming president and is also the same guy who claimed Jerusalem is "a nice spot" as home of the NWO. And also promotes NWO end goals (like tech-austerity) in his books** BUT apparently, that text, as it is floating around isn’t entirely accurate. Here’s a link in French to the actual source/book.

I'll take your word for it. I'm not using my glasses and a magnifying glass to read the print. :D

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
encore
Why those who got mRNA shots Should be Quarantined to protect the UnVAXXED

Health Impact News, April 25, 2021 Featuring:
Dr Sherri Tenpenny, Dr Christiane Northup, Dr Carrie Madej, Dr Lee Merritt, Dr Larry Palevsky
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/urgent-5-doctors-agree-that-covid-19-injections-are-bioweapons-and-discuss-what-to-do-about-it/
From Debess:

Millions against Medical Mandates
https://mamm.org/

Dr Tenpenny's website
https://www.drtenpenny.com/

America's Frontline Doctors
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

How Can I Get Medicine for COVID-19?
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/covid-19/treatments

Make Americans Free Again
https://makeamericansfreeagain.com/

Freedom Meetup
https://freedommeetup.org/

Covid-19 Vaccine Reactions
https://covidvaccinereactions.com/

Also see:
5G Genocide – Dr. Barrie Trower
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ge4X7H9eHGQY/

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
India’s “Covid Crisis” has been hijacked – The Mainstream Media are lying to you

Do you remember the scenes broadcast on the mainstream news channels, and plastered across the front pages at the start of 2020?

Infamous images of Chinese medical officials in hazmat suits collecting bodies off the pavements of Wuhan, where we were told they had collapsed and died in the street because of a new strain of coronavirus, now knows as COVID-19.

The scenes have not been replicated anywhere else, confirming that it was all a lie and propaganda, used to whip up the hysteria and justify the introduction of medical tyranny across the world, in the name of preventing the spread of COVID-19.

That is of course until now. Because now they are playing the same game, but this time with India.