COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Daze

Superstar
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't an organism a living thing?

Why has this guy not been lynched yet?

Wtf is wrong with people who hear this and then not want to go out and get this evil bastard?

I'm well aware that TPTB have purposefully made him appear to be public enemy number 1, that's without question, but he appears to be acting with impunity at the moment. This puppet needs de-gloving, quickly.
That's what I'd like to know. We know who the tyrants are, yet they all do as they will with impunity. From Nancy Pelosi to Bill Gates and everyone in between.

I'm sure this post will get me put on a tracking list if I'm not already but when a sniper can take someone out from a few miles away, how is it these clearly evil people can walk amongst us?

Seemingly the founding fathers have said every now and then the tree of liberty needs to be refreshed with the blood of tyrants. While our current rulers have no fear what so ever of you and me.

"Lets go protest, show them we're upset. Maybe they will throw us an extra scrap from their table."

While its literally like 20 million plebs to 1 elitist, they still run the show.

Where are the lynch mobs? Indoctrinated, divided and given bread and circuses. That's where.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm sure this post will get me put on a tracking list if I'm not already
I wouldn't worry too much about this, as long as they control the masses people like us can come to places like this and echo chamber away. They know who we are and where we are already so just keep doing what is morally right because most of the population wil end up in the cross hairs anyway.

when a sniper can take someone out from a few miles away, how is it these clearly evil people can walk amongst us?
Maybe they only allow mind controlled snipers nowadays? Purely for false flags and media stories of course.

Indoctrinated, divided and given bread and circuses. That's where
Can't agree with you more on that one.

polymoog

Superstar
I'm well aware that TPTB have purposefully made him appear to be public enemy number 1, that's without question, but he appears to be acting with impunity at the moment. This puppet needs de-gloving, quickly.
my opinion: due to the gravity of the hoax AND the dangerous vaccines that they are administering, i think that requires a larger signal from the elites-- a more vocal "revelation of the method". the populace has to be given a clear warning, and gates is doing just that.

billy t

Veteran
Did anyone read the Spars document from start to finish? I had a good read of it a few weeks ago and skipped over bits here and there. Anyway, I wanted to see what others think about the final part of the document. At the very end the document it discusses how people wake up to the fact that the pandemic was blown out of proportion and blame their leaders for the drastic preventitive measures etc. I was thinking how many times the so called elite will get politicians to do their dirty work then the politicians take the heat for it and not the big boys themselves. Bill Gates is just a front man too. Is it possible that after enough people roll their sleeves up that this is how it will all play out? I wouldn't be surprised if two years from now they admit that Covid didn't warrant all these lockdowns etc then everyone will attack politicians while the global elite sit back and laugh. We must remember that those in power make 50 year plans or 100 year plans or more. Covid is just one axe in the wheel so to speak. Each event brings them closer to their goals.

Fajr

Veteran
Did anyone read the Spars document from start to finish? I had a good read of it a few weeks ago and skipped over bits here and there. Anyway, I wanted to see what others think about the final part of the document. At the very end the document it discusses how people wake up to the fact that the pandemic was blown out of proportion and blame their leaders for the drastic preventitive measures etc. I was thinking how many times the so called elite will get politicians to do their dirty work then the politicians take the heat for it and not the big boys themselves. Bill Gates is just a front man too. Is it possible that after enough people roll their sleeves up that this is how it will all play out? I wouldn't be surprised if two years from now they admit that Covid didn't warrant all these lockdowns etc then everyone will attack politicians while the global elite sit back and laugh. We must remember that those in power make 50 year plans or 100 year plans or more. Covid is just one axe in the wheel so to speak. Each event brings them closer to their goals.
Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out. It is well plotted that in the end people will blame politicians who are nothing but puppets, sounds very possible.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CNN Medical Analyst: It's Easier to Get People Vaccinated When They Don't Have Their Freedoms
CNN medial analyst Dr. Leana Wen, the former president of Planned Parenthood, made very revealing comments about how it's easier to compel people to get the Covid-19 vaccine when they don't have their freedoms.

While the comments were made to CNN’s Chris Cuomo last month, the clip went viral this week.

billy t

Veteran
Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out. It is well plotted that in the end people will blame politicians who are nothing but puppets, sounds very possible.
Heres an exact quote from Chapter 19 "The Spars Aftermath" page 75. Quote: "As the pandemic tapered off, several influential politicians and agency representatives came under fire for sensationalizing the severity of the event for perceived political gain. As with many public health interventions, successful efforts to reduce the impact of the pandemic created the illusion that the event was not nearly as serious as experts suggested it would be. President Archer’s detractors in the Republican Party seized the opportunity to publicly disparage the President and his administration’s response to the pandemic, urging voters to elect “a strong leader with the best interests of the American people at heart.” A widespread social media movement led primarily by outspoken parents of affected children, coupled with widespread distrust of “big pharma,” supported the narrative that the development of SPARS MCMs was unnecessary and driven by a few profit-seeking individuals. Conspiracy theories also proliferated across social media, suggesting that the virus had been purposely created and introduced to the population by drug companies or that it had escaped from a government lab secretly testing bioweapons". End of quote.

Vmort

Star
Why somebody actually vaccniated it despite that they don't even show us components? Why for Gos sake not one listens to me in my country?

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran
Another interesting quote from the Spars document. "While the federal government appeared to have appropriately addressed concerns around the acute side effects of Corovax, the long-term, chronic effects of the vaccine were still largely unknown. Nearing the end of 2027, reports of new neurological symptoms began to emerge. After showing no adverse side effects for nearly a year, several vaccine recipients slowly began to experience symptoms such as blurry vision, headaches, and numbness in their extremities. Due to the small number of these cases, the significance of their association with Corovax was never determined. As of this writing in 2030, longitudinal studies initiated by the NIH at the beginning of the vaccination program have not reached the next round of data collection, so formal analysis on these symptoms has not yet been conducted". If you just changed the dates back a bit then it sounds pretty damn accurate to me! Where did these authors come up with this stuff?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The SPARS document is a script. Though it says 2025-2028, they are actively playing it out 2020-2023. They are telling us exactly what they are going to do in great detail. This is revelation of the method. So if they say they are going to do it in the document, then that's what they are planning to do.

Edit: Thing is, they need our consent. We must not give them our consent. We WILL be free.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why somebody actually vaccniated it despite that they don't even show us components? Why for Gos sake not one listens to me in my country?
Fear overrides common sense. People in a constant state of fear will do as they are told as a survival mechanism. It's not what's true, it's what people BELIEVE to be true that matters to them. Beliefs override facts.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

redqueen

Superstar
Omg I just can't no more with this guy
he says/does things a super villain in your favourite super hero movie would say/do
He is showing us what he thinks of us exactly
We are just toy pieces for him to move around and play with
We do NOT matter to these people in the slightest
Uhggggggg sorry this just makes me so mad
So he is gonna block out our sun (not according to the fact checkers )

and pretty much bring the movie song bird to fruition
He even has that friggin villain laugh n smirk
I swear I wish I could smack it right off his face
I'm am not that type of person at all irl
It's just him and his wife just to me are the waste of resources
When does everyone just wake up already and see these people for what they are
Sorry to rant here