COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ted Nugent tests positive for coronavirus after calling pandemic a ‘scam’

Musician Ted Nugent has tested positive for coronavirus months after he said that the virus was “not a real pandemic”.
In his Christmas message shared on social media in December, Nugent called the worldwide crisis a “scammy pandemic” and said that people who wore masks were “sheep”.

On Monday (19 April), Nugent revealed on Facebook Live that he had caught Covid-19, admitting that “everybody” told him that he shouldn’t announce his diagnosis.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying, just a clusterf***,” he said.
“Today is the 19th of April 2021 during clusterf*** pandemic... I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese s***.”

Former US president Donald Trump, whom Nugent publicly supported throughout his time in office, faced criticism for his repeated description of Covid-19 as the “Chinese virus”.

Describing his symptoms including a “stuffed-up head” and “body-aches”, Nugent continued: “My god, what a pain in the a**. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days… So I was officially tested positive for Covid-19 today.”

He then repeated previous comments that he wouldn’t be getting the vaccine because “nobody knows what’s in it”.

Last year, he told fans: “I ain’t taking no vaccine. You come at me with a needle and I will be in fear of my life. You know what I’ll do if you come at me with a needle. ‘Hi I’m from the government, this needle’s good for you.’ F*** you.”

DISTURBING! Pfizer Vaccine Zoomed w Microscope! Are Living Cells Organisms Mixed In!

View attachment 54726
Could what we be seeing be the mechanisms of the spike protein? I heard Mike Yeadon mention it’s a “fusion protein” - in other words, it’s active. But maybe it’s something else altogether? Or even contaminants in the vaccine itself...but who knows? We’d need some pathologists to chime in...but yeah definitely worth exploring further.

Ted Nugent tests positive for coronavirus after calling pandemic a ‘scam’

Musician Ted Nugent has tested positive for coronavirus months after he said that the virus was “not a real pandemic”.
In his Christmas message shared on social media in December, Nugent called the worldwide crisis a “scammy pandemic” and said that people who wore masks were “sheep”.

On Monday (19 April), Nugent revealed on Facebook Live that he had caught Covid-19, admitting that “everybody” told him that he shouldn’t announce his diagnosis.

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days and I thought I was dying, just a clusterf***,” he said.
“Today is the 19th of April 2021 during clusterf*** pandemic... I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese s***.”

Former US president Donald Trump, whom Nugent publicly supported throughout his time in office, faced criticism for his repeated description of Covid-19 as the “Chinese virus”.

Describing his symptoms including a “stuffed-up head” and “body-aches”, Nugent continued: “My god, what a pain in the a**. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days… So I was officially tested positive for Covid-19 today.”

He then repeated previous comments that he wouldn’t be getting the vaccine because “nobody knows what’s in it”.

Last year, he told fans: “I ain’t taking no vaccine. You come at me with a needle and I will be in fear of my life. You know what I’ll do if you come at me with a needle. ‘Hi I’m from the government, this needle’s good for you.’ F*** you.”
Media LOVES stories like this - but just because he said it was a scam and then “tested positive” doesn’t mean it’s still not a scam. This is why it’s important people pay attention to stats and not one-offs.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Greatest Violations of Nuremberg Code in History – Catherine Austin Fitts

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Canadian conservative think tank to host ‘the adverse impacts of COVID lockdowns’ event online

Presenters will discuss 'options to carve a new path moving forward' in response to the ineffectiveness of lockdowns.

April 20, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – The Canada Strong and Free Network, a conservative Canadian think tank focused on limiting government and protecting free speech, will host an online seminar to discuss “the adverse impacts of COVID lockdowns and alternative courses of action moving forward.”

The online event is titled “When Politicians Panic: A Look at COVID Management – What’s Working, What’s Not Working and Alternatives Moving Forward.” It will take place April 21 at noon EST.

“For over a year now Canadians have been in an endless cycle of lockdowns,” the online seminar description states. “This clearly is not working. Join us for a discussion April 21st as we examine the adverse impacts of lockdowns and the options to carve a new path moving forward.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Anti-lockdown Ontario Pastor calls on Premier Ford to commit ‘political suicide’ and open up his province

In his video message to Ford, Pastor Hildebrandt blasted the restrictions that have been placed on churches Canada-wide and made it clear his congregation would be gathering despite any limits put in place.

ONTARIO, April 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – A Canadian pastor known for opposing coronavirus lockdowns has urged his provincial leader to commit “political suicide” and remove all restrictions in place, which are some of the strictest in North America.

“I’m calling on our premier: stand up for the people – we’re living a lie, we’re living a lie. This is not real, it’s not true. We have derailed, we have totally derailed...from the foundation that this country was built upon. Totally derailed,” said Pastor Henry Hildebrandt, of the Church of God in Alymer, Ontario, in a video message posted last Friday directed at Ontario Premier Doug Ford.

“Mr. Premier, if it takes committing political suicide, I urge you to do that. Throw that rope around your neck, jump off that political bridge and commit political suicide and follow the brave men of your cabinet that have already done that. And just come forward, stand up for the people that voted you in and come back to your word and do what it takes.”