COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

elsbet

Superstar
My guess is the black sun (star of remphan/the cube of saturn/the black cube).

Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Agreed.

Fwiw... as I was reading this, I walked back in the house, and the (unrelated) video I'd been watching was covering the current behavior of our sun, its layers and 'tornados' prior to hurricane season.

Now, something about it being part of a binary system.. lol.. interesting stuff out there.

@floss
Where did you find that? Reminds me of something I saw (among other badge logos) on a Michael Tsarion video--> iirc.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Physicist And Nuclear Cardiologist Issues Dire Warning About Vaccines
Expert Cardiologist Warns Covid Vaccines May Induce Prion Disease (Mad Cow Disease) (Which is 100% Fatal)

redqueen

Superstar
They always have to tell us what they are going to do. It's called Revelation of the Method. The Masonic cabal can't go against our will, and force us to do anything. This goes against natural law. They can however lie and manipulate us, so that we accept what they are saying is true. By doing so we give our consent. This is done through many different ways, one being predictive programming in film, TV and books. They reveal to us their plan, so that when the real thing happens, a programed response occurs. It's a form of mind control.
Revelation of the method frees the elite of bad karma and keeps the scales balanced. It's as to say - We let you know our plans, but you did nothing about it so whatever happens is on YOU.
It is also used to psychologically demoralize us. I also believe it is used as a means to alter reality on a quantum level or the first two tenets of hermetic principles.
Mentalism -all is mind
Correspondence - as above so below

That's my take anyways.
I stand corrected your right
never heard that term before so thank you new research to do now lol

MagneticHuman

Veteran
They always have to tell us what they are going to do. It's called Revelation of the Method. The Masonic cabal can't go against our will, and force us to do anything. This goes against natural law. They can however lie and manipulate us, so that we accept what they are saying is true. By doing so we give our consent. This is done through many different ways, one being predictive programming in film, TV and books. They reveal to us their plan, so that when the real thing happens, a programed response occurs. It's a form of mind control.
Revelation of the method frees the elite of bad karma and keeps the scales balanced. It's as to say - We let you know our plans, but you did nothing about it so whatever happens is on YOU.
It is also used to psychologically demoralize us. I also believe it is used as a means to alter reality on a quantum level or the first two tenets of hermetic principles.
Mentalism -all is mind
Correspondence - as above so below

That's my take anyways.
You can look at predictive programming as a kind of advertisement. If enough people consciously or unconsciously buy into the idea they help creating the outcome by using their own creative force. From a spiritual/energetic viewpoint what you are focusing on will grow (if your feelings are attached to it). There is no moral behind it they simply need you to be on board to create the outcome they want. Beeing an artificial intelligence they are disconnected from the creative force themselves.

Karma is basically the programs you are running. You can not free yourself from these programs without uninnstalling (start operating in a different way) and installing new ones based on higher consciousness. In the coming months and years you will see how more and more people "that used to be in power" get this harsh truth reflected back to them if they are not able to adapt to the ongoing rise in the human counsiusness. Be very happy you are not in their shoes. Still each and every one of us have a lot of baggage/programs that needs to be unloaded (in various degrees).

Also remember the more life-force/consciousness you hold the higher the authority. A person higher in counsiusness always have the potential to dominate a person lower in counsiusness. This means that one single person (highly awake/conscious) have the authority to manifest his/her will even though there are thousands of people holding less life-force around him/her. Counsiusness is exponential.

There is always a lag for the rise in awareness to drip down and manifest new ways in the material. And for new ways to manifest the old ways have to go. This wash away of the old is what we will be witnessing in the years to come. And the people "that used to be in power" are desperately trying to hold on to what is already lost.

Last edited:
Burundi expels WHO coronavirus team as election approaches
View attachment 52097
Nkurunziza died after doing this.

they are still resisting.
Beware of Tanzania and Burundi.

View attachment 52100
View attachment 52099
Lukashenko is a dictator ever since he said that covid is psychosis. Maybe he is. But why is Europe sensitive about this?

View attachment 52101
View attachment 52102
for example, Erdogan was a dictator until last year.
but he's not, since he approved of all the covid fraud.
Belarus: Lukashenko claims he foiled US-backed 'coup' as two people are arrested by Moscow