COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
WARMINGTON: Many police chiefs say 'no thanks' to Ford's new COVID random stop law

Extreme move makes Ontario feel like a police state

Chief James Ramer took to twitter Saturday saying “new emergency orders announced yesterday to help limit the spread of COVID-19 are now in effect. The Toronto Police Service will continue to engage, educate and enforce, but we will not be doing random stops of people or cars.”

redqueen

Superstar
WARMINGTON: Many police chiefs say 'no thanks' to Ford's new COVID random stop law

Chief James Ramer took to twitter Saturday saying “new emergency orders announced yesterday to help limit the spread of COVID-19 are now in effect. The Toronto Police Service will continue to engage, educate and enforce, but we will not be doing random stops of people or cars.”
Our PC here says they won't be following fords random stops either

You've figured it out! They can't get 7billion people into an Operating Room so as to implant the "chip". The hypodermic needle will do....in dispensing the bio-sensor....which is exactly what he touted on 60minutes.

My memory didn't fail me! Matt Hepburn, advertising the microchip on 60minutes is the vaccine lead for Operation warp speed! So you can bet that the DARPA hydrogel & 3rd DNA Strand got in. It's not like anyone who got the shot bothered to independently lab-check the contents of their vaccine before getting it.
View attachment 54580
This interview is GREAT and I HIGHLY recommend you listen to it. I posted it earlier but he talks about Operation Warp Speed and how it was planned YEARS ago. In other words, they planned this entire plandemic YEARS ago. I know all you guys already know this - but he summarizes this well in the video. Also the EMERGENCY USE ACT —> that Bill was passed JANUARY 1st 2017! Why? So they could get the rights to administer this genetic technology on people!

Also PLEASE WATCH video below with TRANSHUMANISM EXPERT —> this is their END GOAL. We of course already know this - those of us with eyes to see. But this extremely well respected and well credentialed PhD explains more (note this video is from Nov 2020):

redqueen

Superstar
This movie terrified me when I was younger
I really think they sneak human into a lot of food we eat
Look how many places had traces of human DNA found in their meats
(Just wanted to add I know DNA can come from all different things not just our flesh but still in the meat )
I mean I guess it wouldn't be hard to do if ya were evil and had the means to do look what happens in the world daily there is absolute evil out there

To be absolutely honest it's got me wanting to have my own resources
for anything I'm gonna eat ,drink or feed to my family

Last edited:

This is good to know. I think the organization Police On Guard For Thee might've helped give them a backbone and say no to the orders they've been given. Personally, I think the way the organization came together was a great strategy, as they probably knew their organization would be around for a while so they slowly built their stamina and now nationally, have more of a poignant stance,

What's interesting is today while grocery shopping, I was all pumped to read Section 15.1 of the Canadian Charter because the last time I was there, they asked me to put on a mask, which I did not do. I went there today, with my notebook in my purse, all ready to pull out and read when I got to the door, the person at the front was too busy cleaning the grocery buggies to even acknowledge me, which I found strange but also a relief. I walked through the store, and as per usual, no one cared. That said, I got the sense that the people in the store are understanding what's really going on but don't want to discuss it.

As far as Ontario goes, the global cabal that are giving Drougie orders want to implement a police state/province, although, I don't find anyone's paying too much attention. Granted, the weather's been rainy and overcast for the last few days, but I saw kids with their parents playing in the park earlier this week when I was walking my dog and teenagers playing soccer in the track and field behind the school. We know he's just being told what to say, and where I am, everything seems to be the same. Even my dad was mad that the province closed all the schools last Wednesday making the statement that kids need their education and need to socialize, not to mention some kids DON'T have computers to attend virtual school.

My dad said there's no way he's going to win the '22 election, and I think Drougie knows this too, which is why he's just "following orders". Drougie's business is making millions and could care less about ANY of us in this province, which was ALWAYS the case.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This movie terrified me when I was younger
I really think they sneak human into a lot of food we eat
Look how many places had traces of human DNA found in their meats
(Just wanted to add I know DNA can come from all different things not just our flesh but still in the meat )
I mean I guess it wouldn't be hard to do if ya were evil and had the means to do look what happens in the world daily there is absolute evil out there

To be absolutely honest it's got me wanting to have my own resources
for anything I'm gonna eat ,drink or feed to my family
These cabalists have to tell us what they are doing before they do it. I wouldn't put it past them.

redqueen

Superstar

Found this an interesting watch so thought I'd share

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not sure if they have to tell us but I do think it helps the energies that they're trying to tap into when they do put it in plain sight
They always have to tell us what they are going to do. It's called Revelation of the Method. The Masonic cabal can't go against our will, and force us to do anything. This goes against natural law. They can however lie and manipulate us, so that we accept what they are saying is true. By doing so we give our consent. This is done through many different ways, one being predictive programming in film, TV and books. They reveal to us their plan, so that when the real thing happens, a programed response occurs. It's a form of mind control.
Revelation of the method frees the elite of bad karma and keeps the scales balanced. It's as to say - We let you know our plans, but you did nothing about it so whatever happens is on YOU.
It is also used to psychologically demoralize us. I also believe it is used as a means to alter reality on a quantum level or the first two tenets of hermetic principles.
Mentalism -all is mind
Correspondence - as above so below

That's my take anyways.