COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Here are some interesting bits from the Daily Express Brit national daily paper-

I appreciate the input Tidal, but this thread exposes the fraudulent CV-19 narrative. So MSM bits like this would be better suited in the coronavirus thread where you have posted in the past.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
“The Great Reset” Is Here: Follow the Money. “Insane Lockdown” of the Global Economy, “The Green Agenda”

The top-down reorganization of the world economy by a cabal of technocratic corporativists, led by the group around the Davos World Economic Forum– the so-called Great Reset or UN Agenda 2030– is no future proposal. It is well into actualization as the world remains in insane lockdown for a virus. The hottest investment area since onset of the coronavirus global lockdowns is something called ESG investing.

This highly subjective and very controlled game is dramatically shifting global capital flows into a select group of “approved” corporate stocks and bonds. Notably it advances the dystopian UN Agenda 2030 or the WEF Great Reset agenda. The development is one of the most dangerous and least understood shifts in at least the past century.

To All - This is the time to be heard...talk to friends, family, co-workers and people of influence who aren't high ranking freemasons - doctors, lawyers, police officers, religious leaders, teachers, business leaders and even possibly politicians, write an article, write a book, post a comment, hand out a flyer, make a video, make a t-shirt, make a sign, put on a play, sing a song, gather in a group and invite those who want to know more...be creative. Can't help but think of the ending of the movie They Live.

View attachment 54047

The want us isolated, afraid and helpless. F*ck that.
To add to this, I thought I'd share some sites that seem to have some great t-shirts available if you can't make your own. I might purchase one myself, as it would certainly start some interesting conversations in my lobby waiting for the elevator now that it's getting warmer :):

This is a shop on eBay that has some neat Bill Gates t-shirts:

From Gavin Nascimento's website, t-shirts that aptly describe the media:

I wanted to add this tweet as well. It's posts like this that give me hope for the future:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Solely Israel

This still image is from the video but we should remember not too long ago, Andrew Yang advocated for vaccination barcodes....notwithstanding him running for president on a UBI platform to disseminate it into the public's conscience.
1617918455032.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Adverse Reactions from Johnson & Johnson jab cause Colorado site closure

The 11 people who suffered adverse reactions to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine — prompting the closure of a vaccination site in Colorado — experienced symptoms including nausea and dizziness, according to health officials.

Two people within that group were also taken to the hospital for further observation, the Denver Post reported, citing a statement from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.

The nine others were treated with juice and water, state officials said.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
To add to this, I thought I'd share some sites that seem to have some great t-shirts available if you can't make your own. I might purchase one myself, as it would certainly start some interesting conversations in my lobby waiting for the elevator now that it's getting warmer :):

This is a shop on eBay that has some neat Bill Gates t-shirts:

From Gavin Nascimento's website, t-shirts that aptly describe the media:

I wanted to add this tweet as well. It's posts like this that give me hope for the future:
Doug Ford says the next 4 weeks are critical as we head in to.

Screenshot_2021-04-08 End of April Still a Time of Fire and Human Sacrifice.png

I wasn’t just thinking about this - I know the significance of May 1st for these Satanists and their ilk...but I didn’t realize it starts April 19th! We have to pay attention and see what unfolds...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I wasn’t just thinking about this - I know the significance of May 1st for these Satanists and their ilk...but I didn’t realize it starts April 19th! We have to pay attention and see what unfolds...
People are done with the lockdowns and the BS. I suspect something is in the works.

Screenshot_2021-04-08 'Smirking' Bill Gates and Melinda Saying 'Next Pandemic Will Get Attenti...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar