COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Local teen diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome questions COVID-19 vaccine after receiving first dose

Dr. Charles Sims, Montgomery County Health Authority and infectious disease doctor from St. Luke’s in The Woodlands, said it is more often caused by a viral or bacterial infection and he can’t say the vaccine caused Wyatt’s condition.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ex-UFC star Bonnar rants about ‘sheep’ after being kicked out of gym over mask issue

UFC legend Stephen Bonnar has gone on a rant about 'sheep' after apparently being kicked out of his gym on his birthday for refusing to wear a facemask properly.
The American, who famously lost to Forrest Griffin in The Ultimate Fighter 1 finale in 2005, claims to be well known to those on the premises in the clip uploaded to social media.

"[I've] been coming to this gym 14 years," he begins in a clip posted on his Instagram account.
"Getting kicked out on my birthday, 'cos one of these sheep were complaining that my mask was dropping," he continues, while showing fitness enthusiasts behind him seemingly minding their own business.

"Well guess what, Sheep?," he says, revealing an inhaler. "I've got a medical exemption. I've got asthma.
"I'm doing you a favor by even playing pretend. Masks don't do anything. Wake up you sheep,"
he demanded, turning to the crowd.

Calling those present "tattle tales" and "cowards", he then finally makes his exit.

Government loses bid to delay High Court challenge from hospitality sector over letting non-essential shops open before pubs and restaurants can serve food and drink indoors

Finally! People start to fight back. The British put up with a lot, stiff upper lip and all that, but they do get disgruntled and eventually write a strongly worded letter!

Awoken2

Superstar
I don't do politics, I see through it, as you all should by now.....but....

Right wing evangelical apocalypse seeking president in....Covid propaganda campaign goes exponential

Meanwhile, all 3rd World countries with no economies to r*pe manage to sidestep the virus......hmmm.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Let me be frank here Frank. The propaganda campaign waged upon the citizens here in the UK has been that incessant, for well over a year now, it makes the Orwellian version look quite tame by comparison. For 10 hours a day the BBC spew out their daily dose of mind control. The words covid, virus and vaccine have been literally hammered into the heads of the public here and let me tell you, the majority of people are still buying into it and are well and truly shitting themselves over this.

We have adolescents walking down the street with face masks on, how scared must somebody be to do that?

I'm about to go down my local supermarket now and I will probably be the only person not in a face nappy. You may see the odd one walking around but generally all the sheep are muzzled.

They pump out images of young kids getting jabbed with stories of how happy they are to be protected...it's stomach churning stuff to watch.

Until these propaganda outlets get taken down this disproportionate amount of gullible people will keep buying the narrative.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They pump out images of young kids getting jabbed with stories of how happy they are to be protected...it's stomach churning stuff to watch.
And the kids that do get the gab are having serious adverse effects or dying. The doctors dismiss it as coincidence, they then swab the kids. Oh, look they tested positive. See it wasn't the jab after all they say. It was CV-1984 all along. F@#kin' diabolical.

Lil axe

Veteran
<iframe src="
" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" data-link="
"></iframe>

<iframe src="
" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen data-link="
"></iframe>

Attack on protesters.
gets me, every time i see belgium police, looks like it says polite on their backs, watching the footage while reading polite on their backs, yeah
little surprised italy has their own q shaman,

Anyone who follows this thread will probably know by now that mRNA vaccines actually change your DNA. However, here's a doctor bragging about it back in 2017. I'm astounded how Dr. Tal Zaks tries to convey this as something positive:

Moderna’s Covid-19 mRNA VACCINE, Its TOP Scientist Dr. Tal Zaks: “WE ARE ACTUALLY HACKING THE SOFTWARE OF LIFE”

I think Gavin Nascimento does a thorough job at explaining how the "scientists" and "doctors" within big pharma are telling all governments worldwide what to do what they're doing because they're obviously going to make massive profits in all of this. As he explains in the video, they've tried this before back in '10 with the swine flu but failed so here it is a decade later and to date, they've been successful:

Big Pharma Linked Scientists Are Advising Governments Around the World on C0VlD-19

Awoken2

Superstar
And the kids that do get the gab are having serious adverse effects or dying. The doctors dismiss it as coincidence, they then swab the kids. Oh, look they tested positive. See it wasn't the jab after all they say. It was CV-1984 all along. F@#kin' diabolical.
The biggest problem we face now is this. We actually have the evidence, it's contained within this thread, that there is a plan in place to reduce the worlds population. One of the main proponents of this particular plan being Bill Gates and he just happens to be now the person who's charged to get this "virus" under control.

But what do we do with this evidence? How can we use this evidence to convict these people of crimes against humanity? If they ultimately own the judicial system anyway then how do we bring these people to account? What do we do with our damming evidence that this covid thing is a psy op? How do we disseminat this information to large numbers of people when most platforms sharing this type of stuff are tightly controlled or subverted to the point of ineffectiveness?

This is the problem. We know there is a conspiracy, and that conspiracy is against every innocent man woman and child on this earth....who have no value whatsoever to the psychopaths who are currently running things.

You have collated enough evidence in this thread to convince any sane person that this Covid bollocks has no credibility and this type of information should be spreading like wild fire to an inquisitive or doubting public but the status quo remains despite people losing basic human rights every day.

Vmort

Star
They are prepeared to poison us vaccine through the food. Watch for your food.