COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Jason Hommel was the first CV-19 researcher that got me questioning the whole testing process. Well Done!
Questions about COVID-19

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Whistleblower Reveals Many Pregnancy Complications following Experimental COVID Injections – “Vaccine Leaving a Trail of Devastated Mothers”

When the Pfizer experimental COVID “vaccines” were given emergency use authorization (EUA) in the U.S. in December, 2020, Health Impact News reported that while the U.K.’s EUA for the Pfizer shot had warnings for pregnant women, nursing women, and women planning on becoming pregnant, to NOT get the shot, the U.S. FDA’s guidelines for the same Pfizer shot failed to include any such warnings. See:
Unlike UK, U.S. FDA Allows Pregnant and Nursing Women to Receive Experimental Pfizer COVID Vaccine

We also reported previously of at least one case where a pregnant doctor received the experimental COVID shots, and then reported that she had a miscarriage three days later. See:
Wisconsin Resident Doctor has Miscarriage 3 Days After Being Injected with Experimental COVID mRNA Shot

According to a pro-life group out of New Mexico, a whistleblower who sits on a COVID-19 task force is claiming that many pregnancy complications, including preterm birth, miscarriage, and spontaneous abortions following COVID vaccines are being concealed from the public....

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Infectious Myth – David Rasnick on the Coronavirus
https://prn.fm/infectious-myth-david-rasnick-coronavirus/
David Rasnick and David Crowe (who have to call themselves ‘Raz’ and ‘Crowe’ to avoid confusion) discuss the coronavirus, particularly the RT-PCR testing. Raz is a PhD in chemistry who worked on protease inhibitors (being used in coronavirus, although the Chinese trial was an admitted failure).

The test is really important because without it there wouldn’t be any Covid-19 cases, so they spend a lot of time discussing it. They also discuss confusion with other diseases, reasons not to shut down the economy, probable exaggeration of the mortality rate, dangerous treatments, the politics, and more.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The COVID-19 Test Wasn’t Meant for Detecting Viruses

The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is currently the most commonly used COVID-19 test both in the US and globally. PCR was invented by Kary Mullis in 1985 but it was not invented with the purpose of detecting disease, it’s primary intended applications included biomedical research and criminal forensics. It is a needle in a haystack technology that can be extremely deceptive in the diagnosis of infectious diseases and the inventor himself argued against using PCR as a diagnostic tool for infections.

“I’m skeptical that a PRC test is ever true. It’s a great scientific research tool. It’s a horrible tool for clinical medicine,” warns Dr. David Rasnick, biochemist and protease developer.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It truly is the key!
The COVID-19 PCR Test Is Key to the Pandemic Fraud

Fajr

Veteran
Vice hit piece on Carrie Madej

The QAnon Doctor Pushing Wild Conspiracies About the COVID Vaccine

Madej is also a mutual Twitter follower of Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, the radical anti-vaxxer who has called out the impending transhumanist plot, saying Bill Gates is behind it all and is working toward blocking out the sun. Dr. Ben Tapper similarly trades on his medical authority, while telling his 15 thousand Twitter followers that the vaccine will change their DNA.

In other words, the belief in gene-altering, nanobot-spying, mind-controlling vaccines is now bigger than Madej, one of its earliest, most persuasive, and prominent proponents. And with people like her stoking paranoia, next time it might not be the Capitol that’s besieged by angry MAGA-hat wearing believers—but a stockpile of life-saving vaccines instead.
My own gut feeling since the beginning is Madej is a shill. I never got interested to listen to what she has to say cause of her wild claims that are not backed up by evidence. On top of that she appeared in Alex Jones show with very wild statements. I am not sure but she appears to muddy the waters.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
My own gut feeling since the beginning is Madej is a shill. I never got interested to listen to what she has to say cause of her wild claims that are not backed up by evidence. On top of that she appeared in Alex Jones show with very wild statements. I am not sure but she appears to muddy the waters.
I have listened to several podcasts and videos with Carrie Madej and I don't recall hearing any wild claims. What might those wild claims be?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lockdowns or the planet gets it? Guardian ‘accidentally’ suggests Covid-like shutdowns every 2 years to meet Paris climate goals

The Guardian accidentally confirmed the suspicions of a whole lot of conspiracy theorists with an article suggesting a “global lockdown every two years” was needed to meet Paris climate goals. The title was quickly changed.
If carbon dioxide emissions don’t drop by the equivalent of a worldwide lockdown “roughly every two years” for the next decade, the earth will heat to apocalyptic levels, a team of researchers at the University of East Anglia warned in a Nature article published Wednesday.

Fajr

Veteran
I have listened to several podcasts and videos with Carrie Madej and I don't recall hearing any wild claims. What might those wild claims be?

For example starting from 9:00, you can see her steering away the legit medical arguments of ADE with arguments like they will brand us, they will own our genes and put their brand name on it, and they will use hydrogel nanotechnology to send our data to the cloud. She also says they didn't officially announced it, but they are using hydrogel, then how did you get the information that they are using hydrogel?

Lil axe

Veteran
china you crazy

i've started screaming about it too

judah

Established
china you crazy

i've started screaming about it too
Can't we just nuke China? I mean honestly, destroy that shit hole.

The Agrarian

Veteran
"Previously authorized vaccines that are modified to combat new variants “will not need a brand new approval or ‘lengthy’ clinical studies,” Britain’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency said Thursday..."

So, basically they're playing Russian roulette with people's DNA. Got it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

For example starting from 9:00, you can see her steering away the legit medical arguments of ADE with arguments like they will brand us, they will own our genes and put their brand name on it, and they will use hydrogel nanotechnology to send our data to the cloud. She also says they didn't officially announced it, but they are using hydrogel, then how did you get the information that they are using hydrogel?
I was attempting to watch the AJ video portion you referenced but it keeps buffering on Bitchute.
Carrie has brought up the ADE/pathogenic priming/auto-immune/cytokine storm issue with the mRNA vaccine several times in her videos.
I found a different video posted on her website where Dr.Madej references the cytokine storm in test animals done in previous years using mRNA technology. The clip is right at the beginning of this video with Alex Jones.

Catherine Austin Fitts discussed the sending data to the cloud via nanotech with James Corbett a few months back.
At 13:00 mins in.

More on the hydrogel nanotechnology found below.

Bill Gates' Patent: WO 2020 666

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Implanted “Vaccine Package” ID: Germany’s Parliament Has Ratified GAVI’s Digital “Agenda ID2020”

Alarming News. In Germany (according to report) the Parliament (Bundestag) ratified on 29 January 2021, the implementation of Agenda ID2020.

This is a centralized general electronic data collection of every citizen to which every government agency, police – and possibly also the private sector would have access.

It covers all that is known about an individual citizen, now up to 200 points of in formation and possibly more as time goes on, from your bank account to your shopping habits, health records (vaccination records, of course), your political inclinations, and probably even your dating habits and other entries into your private sphere.

Agenda ID2020 was designed by Bill Gates as part of the “vaccination package”. It is backed by the Rockefeller Foundation, Accenture, the WEF and GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, now simply called the Vaccine Alliance), also a Gates creation (2001), with HQ in Geneva, Switzerland.

Full article:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I see no problem with that, do you?
Moderna Wants to Transform the Body Into a Vaccine-Making Machine
The U.S. company and its German rival BioNTech plan to use RNA as a messenger inside cells to produce an immune reaction. The advance could upend vaccine development long after the pandemic.