COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lots of research on the useless PCR test. What about antigen testing?
The Antibody Deception

By Rosemary Frei, MSc

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Vaccine Passports Were Always Part of the Plan

Screenshot_2021-03-04 Vaccine Passports Were Always Part of the Plan(1).png

President of the European Commission says:
Screenshot_2021-03-04 Vaccine Passports Were Always Part of the Plan(2).png

Well good evening fellow equals.

I am a person who rarely shows my true self. We are all people who wear 'masks' when interacting with others. I think there are a total of less than 3 people who know me.
Im a 37 year old female. Married, no children. I live in the UK.
It occurred to me truth seekers don't often share their self. We become almost consumed with the world around us we almost forget. Interacting online can become a barrier.

I'd like to say 'hi', - I'm Emma, it's really nice to meet you all[ I'm not asking for some kind of truthseeker - anonymous here in response !]
I'd like to share a mini chat with you, if you'd all be so kind.

I'd like to thank you all for your time. Many many hours are spent pouring over data, reports, clips, documents, videos and screenshots, to try to help your fellow man/woman. And it's easy to get lost in what we do, to remember we're human, talking to other humans.

I have no idea what will happen with humanity in the remainder of my life. If good truly conquers all, does love win, does evil always lose?

But I like to think I give it everything. I fight hard for truth, for the good of humanity, and for what is truly right. Everyone knows this feeling. It's in your gut.
This is a battle we don't win alone, its a group fight, and guys and girls, and you're just wonderful people to have by my side.

I've been truth seeking for almost 20 years, and it's more important than ever.

Keep fighting, sharing links, and we will win. Just you see. Good always wins. It has to.. I refuse to live in a world where this is not the case.

X

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Unions attack ‘sinister’ plan to force NHS staff to have Covid vaccine
Government reportedly considering making jab mandatory for health and care workers in England
A government plan to force all NHS and care staff in England to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has been criticised as “sinister” and likely to increase the numbers refusing to have the jab.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Well good evening fellow equals.

I am a person who rarely shows my true self. We are all people who wear 'masks' when interacting with others. I think there are a total of less than 3 people who know me.
Im a 37 year old female. Married, no children. I live in the UK.
It occurred to me truth seekers don't often share their self. We become almost consumed with the world around us we almost forget. Interacting online can become a barrier.

I'd like to say 'hi', - I'm Emma, it's really nice to meet you all[ I'm not asking for some kind of truthseeker - anonymous here in response !]
I'd like to share a mini chat with you, if you'd all be so kind.

I'd like to thank you all for your time. Many many hours are spent pouring over data, reports, clips, documents, videos and screenshots, to try to help your fellow man/woman. And it's easy to get lost in what we do, to remember we're human, talking to other humans.

I have no idea what will happen with humanity in the remainder of my life. If good truly conquers all, does love win, does evil always lose?

But I like to think I give it everything. I fight hard for truth, for the good of humanity, and for what is truly right. Everyone knows this feeling. It's in your gut.
This is a battle we don't win alone, its a group fight, and guys and girls, and you're just wonderful people to have by my side.

I've been truth seeking for almost 20 years, and it's more important than ever.

Keep fighting, sharing links, and we will win. Just you see. Good always wins. It has to.. I refuse to live in a world where this is not the case.

X
Hi Emma,

I'm glad you are along for the fight. When I started this thread I had no idea there would be a need for it one year later. I feel fortunate to have people like you and many others here that understand the situation we are facing and contribute by bringing truth and information to this thread or information hub as I call it.

Lately, I find myself spending less time here in the forum and more time spent getting the word out elsewhere online, or in my community educating others face to face. As everyone here well knows, it's tough getting people to accept the truth. We can only do our best and hope and pray that people will finally wake up before it's too late.

We have the knowledge. We just need to get it out there. The truth will prevail!!

Frank
(a middle aged vigilant citizen from Canada)

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Vice hit piece on Carrie Madej

The QAnon Doctor Pushing Wild Conspiracies About the COVID Vaccine

Madej is also a mutual Twitter follower of Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, the radical anti-vaxxer who has called out the impending transhumanist plot, saying Bill Gates is behind it all and is working toward blocking out the sun. Dr. Ben Tapper similarly trades on his medical authority, while telling his 15 thousand Twitter followers that the vaccine will change their DNA.

In other words, the belief in gene-altering, nanobot-spying, mind-controlling vaccines is now bigger than Madej, one of its earliest, most persuasive, and prominent proponents. And with people like her stoking paranoia, next time it might not be the Capitol that’s besieged by angry MAGA-hat wearing believers—but a stockpile of life-saving vaccines instead.