COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Lil axe

Veteran

now being born with it (wonder if gaga is going to re-release born this way)

Five strikes and you're OUT! Twitter launches new 'strike' system for tweets that contain misinformation about Covid-19 and will attach warning labels to anti-vax posts

Free speech is what we say it is!

DavidSon

Star
Are you referring to this tweet? That was me over here :):

I've also attached what I think is an interesting video discussing some of the workings of GAVI and the WHO, which are both very heavily funded by Bill Gates. Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger, who works(ed) at the WHO describes how Gates has COMPLETE diplomatic immunity when it comes to his work and vaccines. In fact, they have more immunity than actual foreign diplomats. While I certainly don’t advocate violence, this scene from Lethal Weapon 2 certainly comes to mind when considering what Gates has done and is doing:

As explained in the video, both GAVI and WHO are private, corporate-funded organizations are calling many of the shots throughout the world for the past year and NOT ONE INDIVIDUAL voted for this psycho, nor his henchman who heads the WHO, Tedros Adhanom, who is also a criminal and is now advocating that climate change is the next "crisis" we should be aware of. The panel in the video below is basically stating that what they’ve been doing this past year are crimes against humanity, clearly. I was also happy to hear Rocco Galati’s name as one of the lawyers in a lawsuit against these criminal organizations. Bill needs to be sent to the Hague or be found guilty within the Nuremberg Code:

That was the tweet! Sadly it appears the idea didn't take hold.

I'm glad to have finally tapped into Feullmich's Berlin Covid Committee and the ongoing inqury. As Dr. Stuckelberger said it will take action led by attorneys to confront the top policymakers (basically the WHO). We're blessed to have such conscientious doctors and lawyers willing to stand up for human rights.

The video gave me a flash of deja-vu; it was almost a year ago we were talking about the same thing, the WHO's overreaching authority through the IHR policies almost every government has signed us onto. I reviewed the investigation led by Dr. Wodard and the Council of Europe into the corruption behind the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. They wrote a declaration warning countries to guard themselves against potential conflicts of interest from health authorities tied to the pharmaceutical giants. The WHO basically denied all the accusations, skirting responsibility for what ended up being (just like this covid crisis)- a false pandemic. Here's a link to the COE's declaration: http://semantic-pace.net/?search=MTc0OXxjYXRlZ29yeV9zdHJfZW46IkFkb3B0ZWQgdGV4dCI=&lang=EN

Maybe now with a formal legal suite there can be a challenge to GAVI and the WHO's undemocratic powers.

DavidSon

Star
This is also one of the reasons maniacs like Gates and the WEF want control of our food supply chains. Either way it's happening. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed the prices rising the last year:

Malnutrition and Hunger Fears Rise as Food Prices Soar Globally

"In the U.S., prices rose close to 3% in the year ending Jan. 2, according to NielsenIQ, roughly double the overall rate of inflation. That small jump adds up, particularly for families already near the edge. The poorest Americans already spend 36% of their income on food, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and mass layoffs in lower-wage work like retail and transportation have increased the strain on household budgets.

Meanwhile, the price of staples like grains, sunflower seeds, soybeans and sugar have soared, pushing global food prices to a fresh six-year high in January. They’re not likely to fall any time soon, thanks to a combination of poor weather, increased demand and virus-mangled global supply chains."

That was the tweet! Sadly it appears the idea didn't take hold.

I'm glad to have finally tapped into Feullmich's Berlin Covid Committee and the ongoing inqury. As Dr. Stuckelberger said it will take action led by attorneys to confront the top policymakers (basically the WHO). We're blessed to have such conscientious doctors and lawyers willing to stand up for human rights.

The video gave me a flash of deja-vu; it was almost a year ago we were talking about the same thing, the WHO's overreaching authority through the IHR policies almost every government has signed us onto. I reviewed the investigation led by Dr. Wodard and the Council of Europe into the corruption behind the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. They wrote a declaration warning countries to guard themselves against potential conflicts of interest from health authorities tied to the pharmaceutical giants. The WHO basically denied all the accusations, skirting responsibility for what ended up being (just like this covid crisis)- a false pandemic. Here's a link to the COE's declaration: http://semantic-pace.net/?search=MTc0OXxjYXRlZ29yeV9zdHJfZW46IkFkb3B0ZWQgdGV4dCI=&lang=EN

Maybe now with a formal legal suite there can be a challenge to GAVI and the WHO's undemocratic powers.
Perhaps some have decided to make it a month long event as seen here:

Regarding the WHO, I've come across a video of Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, who discusses something called the "Panic Paper". I can't seem to find it, however, within the video below, he discusses how the criminal case in Germany against Tedros of the WHO and Dr. Drosten will be the biggest tort case ever filed, as this was all propagated to promote fear:

Testimony of German Attorney: Those responsible for “Corona Scandal” must be criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity

Here's a snippet:

"The conclusions of the committee are the following:
  • The corona crisis must be renamed the “Corona Scandal”
  • It is:
    • The biggest tort case ever
    • The greatest crime against humanity ever committed
  • Those responsible must be:
    • Criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity
    • Sued for civil damages
  • Deaths
    • There is no excess mortality in any country
    • Corona virus mortality equals seasonal flu
    • 94% of deaths in Bergamo were caused by transferring sick patients to nursing homes where they infected old people with weak immune systems
    • Doctors and hospitals worldwide were paid to declare deceased victims of Covid-19
    • Autopsies showed:
      • Fatalities almost all caused by serious pre-existing conditions
      • Almost all deaths were very old people
      • Sweden (no lockdown) and Britain (strict lockdown) have comparable disease and mortality statistics
    • US states with and without lockdowns have comparable disease and mortality statistics"
He also says that the US and Canada will be filing a class action lawsuit, which may be why Rocco Galati fits in, not sure. I think there are people eagerly waiting for this to go to trial. As Dr. Astrid said in the earlier video, there's a man in the UN who might side with them, but is currently on the fence, as I think he's waiting for more evidence. He might be waiting for this trial...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Anti-COVID vaccine, anti-lockdown song by major UK rockstar removed from Spotity
The track includes lyrics critical of lockdowns - 'global orders riding over borders, get behind your doors for the New World Order'; face coverings – 'put your muzzle on'; and experimental COVID-19 vaccines – 'a false vaccine, like a bad dream'

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/anti-covid-vaccine-anti-lockdown-song-by-major-uk-rockstar-removed-from-spotity?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

In what appears to be another act of Big Tech censorship, a popular anti-lockdown song by Ian Brown, one of the U.K.’s biggest rockstars, has been removed from Spotify, the online music-streaming platform.

Brown, who was the lead singer of rock band The Stone Roses and has since built a successful solo career, released “Little Seed Big Tree” in September 2020, prompting negative press from the mainstream media.

The track includes lyrics critical of lockdowns – “global orders riding over borders, get behind your doors for the New World Order”; face coverings – “put your muzzle on”; experimental COVID-19 vaccines – “a false vaccine, like a bad dream”; vaccine passports/identity cards – “we don’t need no stinking badges!”; as well as lines on 5G and the repeated lyric of “Masonic lockdown in your hometown.” Brown describes himself as an anarchist, and the song contains one lyric which is likely intended to be dismissive of belief in the existence of God and the afterlife.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Rate of dying in England rises by 2100 people a week compared to 5 year average – while Non-COVID deaths fall 20%.
  • In Week 7, the number of deaths registered in England and Wales was 18.8% above the five-year average (2,182 deaths higher).
  • all English regions had a higher number of deaths than the five-year average for the 15th week in a row.
  • ONS – https://www.ons.gov.uk
  • TAP – 27% of the UK population has been vaccinated. Yet deaths are up by 18.8%. When will deaths start to fall? That presumably is the purpose of the vaccine.
  • Or do the ‘side effects’ of the vaccine include raising the rate at which people die? As predicted by Professor Dolores Cahill and others.
  • Please note the following from the ONS.
  • The number of deaths registered in the UK in the week ending 19 February 2021 was 15,577, which was 2,374 higher than the five-year average; of deaths registered in the UK in Week 7, 4,447 deaths involved COVID-19……
  • TAP – COVID deaths are presumably likely to be extra to normal? If so non-COVID deaths have reduced by 2100, by simple mathematics. This amazing reduction of around 20% in non-COVID deaths suggests that the lockdown and keeping people away from their doctors is saving a great many lives. Either that or the number of COVID deaths is greatly fabricated and exaggerated which does seem to be the case from many reports (People saying the death certificates are falsified to say COVID). Either way the figures require some explanation which so far is not forthcoming from the government..
  • It means essentially that your life expectancy is rising quickly as long as you don’ watch television and find yourself believing in COVID!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Rasnick was a friend and professional colleague of Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test.
Dr. Rasnick calls out Fauci and the PCR scam. He states that the flu and CV-19 are indistinguishable and the only way to know the difference is by way of PCR testing. He also says that AIDS, H1N1, SARS, MARS and the swine flu, like SARS Co-V2 (CV-19) have never been isolated or met a gold standard. They all use the PCR technique as a means of diagnosis.
Outlaw the PCR Test & the Pandemic Vanishes Overnight – Dr. David Rasnick

Screenshot_2021-03-02 Outlaw the PCR Test the Pandemic Vanishes Overnight – Dr David Rasnick.png

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Despite the overwhelming amount of evidence to suggest that Covid 19 is the biggest psy-op ever to be executed on the worlds population it looks like the general public are still not catching onto this.

It's not like there aren't enough medical professionals, whistle blowers and now even journalists calling this thing out as a scam so why are people choosing not to listen?

There must be some logical explanation as to why the general populace are still totally compliant to government "restrictions" despite it now impacting so hard on so many peoples lives?

Maybe now, after such a sustained media propaganda campaign worldwide we are now witnessing the true effects?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is a really important article. A must read (or not)
David Rasnick, PhD | Why Wearing Masks is Bad, the COVID-19 SCAM and the Global Coup

David Rasnick PhD, says “COVID-19 is a phony pandemic. There is no coronavirus pandemic. It only exists because of a fraudulent PCR test. Outlaw the test and the pandemic disappears.”

The only thing that is maintaining this COVID-19 nonsense are the tests.

Short Bio – David William Rasnick, PhD is an American biochemist with over 40 years experience, 20 years in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry. He has worked on emphysema, arthritis, parasites, cancer and AIDS. He is known for his leadership of the AIDS dissident movement, which disputes HIV is the cause of AIDS. He was an advisor to President Thabo Mbeki of South Africa and member of the Presidential AIDS Advisory Panel in 2000. He has 42 scientific publications and two published books: The Chromosomal Imbalance Theory of Cancer: Autocatalyzed Progression of Aneuploidy is Carcinogenesis (2012) for researchers (Published by Science Publishers, marketed and distributed by CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, ISBN 978-1-57808-737-2) and the 2008 novel Germ of Lies (self-published through LuLu.com, ISBN-13: 978-0615251288).

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's not like there aren't enough medical professionals, whistle blowers and now even journalists calling this thing out as a scam so why are people choosing not to listen?
There must be some logical explanation as to why the general populace are still totally compliant to government "restrictions" despite it now impacting so hard on so many peoples lives?
These people are completely brainwashed. They live in this false reality of TV news and TV culture. These people need other people to tell them how to think. They can't seem to think for themselves. They need to fit in and belong. There is a reassurance knowing that they can trust these experts on TV. It helps them to remain calm, when there are overwhelmed with fear and anxiety. Anything that goes against their brainwashing is a conspiracy theory.

These are the people that lose it when someone doesn't wear a mask in a store, or questions vaccinations. The same people that drive by themselves in their car with masks and gloves on. The same people who will cross the street to avoid walking near someone.

When I talk with these people, they just regurgitate CNN talking points. If I challenge anything they say, they jump to anger because they can't offer any thing to say because they only know what the experts on TV tell them, plus who am I to question the "experts"? To them, I have attempted to rattle their cage, the sanctuary in their mind. Their safe space. I'm the enemy.

Awoken2

Superstar
These people are completely brainwashed. They live in this false reality of TV news and TV culture. These people need other people to tell them how to think. They can't seem to think for themselves. They need to fit in and belong. There is a reassurance knowing that they can trust these experts on TV. It helps them to remain calm, when there are overwhelmed with fear and anxiety. Anything that goes against their brainwashing is a conspiracy theory.

These are the people that lose it when someone doesn't wear a mask in a store, or questions vaccinations. The same people that drive by themselves in their car with masks and gloves on. The same people who will cross the street to avoid walking near someone.

When I talk with these people, they just regurgitate CNN talking points. If I challenge anything they say, they jump to anger because they can't offer any thing to say because they only know what the experts on TV tell them, plus who am I to question the "experts"? To them, I have attempted to rattle their cage, the sanctuary in their mind. Their safe space. I'm the enemy.
I completely agree. I'm beginning to think that it's not coincidental that the word cult can be taken from the word culture.

It appears that the ability to think for yourself is fast diminishing in large numbers of people.

I tried to help somebody last week. It was a guy at work. He's mid twenties, a new father with a son just months old. He had "caught the virus" along with everyone else I work with. He had to take time off work to isolate and didn't get paid whilst off.

Over the past few months I had sent him some links from here to try and get him to see beyond the mainstream narrative, which he was buying into heavily. He was the first to have his very own face mask and goes through about a bottle of hand sanitiser every shift. I didn't do this to try and change his opinion but found myself doing this to try and defend my own position of non complience of the regulations which he would bring up regularly.

So the guy has been back at work a few days now and I hear him say he needs to take some time off the day after to go for his vaccine. I didn't say anything there and then but instead posted him some links proving that the vaccine wasn't what he thought it was and by taking it he could potentially be putting his life in danger. I thought if a Doctor was telling him about pathogenic priming he must listen....surely? I thought if I gave him some information on Bill Gates being a proponent of depopulation and how he appears to be benefitting greatly through GAVI from all these vaccines it may make him think twice.

The message I sent him simply said please invest half an hour watching these videos before going for your jab tomorrow, it could possibly save your life.

This was the link I posted him with that message.

This was a genuine attempt by myself to pass on some very important information to somebody who was about to make a potentially life threatening decision. I was trying to make his consent informed....which is a legal requirement with any experiment.

He never responded or acknowledged my message and a couple of days later was in work complaining of feeling poorly after receiving his vaccine.

I just shook my head and walked away. I tried.

Last edited:

Fajr

Veteran
I completely agree. I'm beginning to think that it's not coincidental that the word cult can be taken from the word culture.

It appears that the ability to think for yourself is fast diminishing in large numbers of people.

I tried to help somebody last week. It was a guy at work. He's mid twenties, a new father with a son just months old. He had "caught the virus" along with everyone else I work with. He had to take time off work to isolate and didn't get paid whilst off.

Over the past few months I had sent him some links from here to try and get him to see beyond the mainstream narrative, which he was buying into heavily. He was the first to have his very own face mask and goes through about a bottle of hand sanitiser every shift. I didn't do this to try and change his opinion but found myself doing this to try and defend my own position of non complience of the regulations which he would bring up regularly.

So the guy has been back at work a few days now and I hear him say he needs to take some time off the day after to go for his vaccine. I didn't say anything there and then but instead posted him some links proving that the vaccine wasn't what he thought it was and by taking it he could potentially be putting his life in danger. I thought if a Doctor was telling him about pathogenic priming he must listen....surely? I thought if I gave him some information on Bill Gates being a proponent of depopulation and how he appears to be benefitting greatly through GAVI from all these vaccines it may make him think twice.

The message I sent him simply said please invest half an hour watching these videos before going for your jab tomorrow, it could possibly save your life.

This was a genuine attempt by myself to pass on some very important information to somebody who was about to make a potentially life threatening decision. I was trying to make his consent informed....which is a legal requirement with any experiment.

He never responded or acknowledged my message and a couple of days later was in work complaining of feeling poorly after receiving his vaccine.

My parents took the jab despite me lecturing them about this whole scam for months. I just hope they somehow dodge the short term bullets of this russian roulette. All of what I said to them was convincing apparently for a short term enough to delay them from taking the jab for a couple of months, but everything I said got forgotten by the community pressure and the mainstream media. I tried.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I had a similar story this week. I was shopping at this very large thrift store near where I live. I know one of the managers. He and I get along very well. He got triggered however, when I brought up vaccination. He told me I was like another employee in the store that warned him about the jab. He said "If Fauci says take the jab, I'll take the jab." I went on a little bit more and he cut me off and said "I'll stick with Fauci, you (and his co-worker) can stick with what Trump says." Trump??? I explained this has nothing to do with Trump or politics. I can see in his face, he's rattled. He walks away to take care of another customer. I leave the store completely bewildered. This is what we are dealing with.

BTW, this is in Canada.