COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

elsbet

Superstar
I'm glad someone is dragging it into the spotlight since people can't be bothered to research this on their own. Pfizer's criminal history is a matter of public record-- so is Lilly's and Merck's, etc., etc.

When they *settled* in 2009-- civil & criminal charges for fraud (mostly for defrauding the government, I imagine)-- the 2.3 Billion dollar payout was the largest in history. It was also their fourth settlement since 2002.

WASHINGTON
The pharmaceutical giant Pfizer agreed to pay $2.3 billion to settle civil and criminal allegations that it had illegally marketed its painkiller Bextra (and other drugs)* which has been withdrawn.​
It was the largest health care fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine of any kind ever... (AT THE TIME)​
“It’s another step in the administration’s ongoing effort to prosecute any individual or organization that tries to rip off health care consumers and the federal government,” said Kathleen Sebelius, secretary of health and human services...​
It was Pfizer’s fourth settlement over illegal marketing activities since 2002.​
*LINK

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Max Igan posted this on his channel. Important video to reach the masses.
ChrisCrutch - The One About Vackseenz
This is a great one for the sleeping masses. Please share this everywhere you can.

Screenshot_2021-02-28 ChrisCrutch - The One About Vackseenz.png

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Schwab Family Values

Is the real Klaus Schwab a kindly old uncle figure wishing to do good for humanity, or is he really the son of a Nazi collaborator who used slave labour and aided Nazi efforts to obtain the first atomic bomb? Johnny Vedmore investigates.

View attachment 52664
Who is Klaus Schwab?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dave Cullen calls out the WEF and discusses the absurdity of smart masks.
World Economic Forum Backpedals

Screenshot_2021-03-01 World Economic Forum Backpedals(1).png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lockdowns Do Not Control the Coronavirus: Peer Reviewed Reports

The use of universal lockdowns in the event of the appearance of a new pathogen has no precedent. It has been a science experiment in real time, with most of the human population used as lab rats. The costs are legion.

DavidSon

Star
Wow human contact, I think I remember what that was! Also that new electro-dance music stuff seems to be catching on around the world. :D

@Frank Badfinger several weeks ago you linked a tweet that said something to effect of "The Pandemic Ends March 1st", pretty sure it was the idea for an American protest movement. Have you seen that info again anywhere?
Are you referring to this tweet? That was me over here :):

I've also attached what I think is an interesting video discussing some of the workings of GAVI and the WHO, which are both very heavily funded by Bill Gates. Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger, who works(ed) at the WHO describes how Gates has COMPLETE diplomatic immunity when it comes to his work and vaccines. In fact, they have more immunity than actual foreign diplomats. While I certainly don’t advocate violence, this scene from Lethal Weapon 2 certainly comes to mind when considering what Gates has done and is doing:

As explained in the video, both GAVI and WHO are private, corporate-funded organizations are calling many of the shots throughout the world for the past year and NOT ONE INDIVIDUAL voted for this psycho, nor his henchman who heads the WHO, Tedros Adhanom, who is also a criminal and is now advocating that climate change is the next "crisis" we should be aware of. The panel in the video below is basically stating that what they’ve been doing this past year are crimes against humanity, clearly. I was also happy to hear Rocco Galati’s name as one of the lawyers in a lawsuit against these criminal organizations. Bill needs to be sent to the Hague or be found guilty within the Nuremberg Code:

Awoken2

Superstar
Some great news!!!. Our fantastic, caring, compassionate government here prove that they will look after EVERYBODY who may become severely disabled after taking any possibly dodgy vaccines. Isn't that just a wonderful gesture?

Yes the Vaccine Damages Payments Service will pay any maimed individual an incredible compensation package of a one off payment of £120,000 which will keep you in nappies, cannula's and liquidated food for a good couple of years.

Get those sleeves up guys, it's a win win situation.

.....oh, there is a bit of bad news. The chances of you being able to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the vaccine caused your injury is virtually impossible unless you can afford a huge legal battle backed by medical professionals who are prepared to take on the legal eagles of big pharma.

Still got to be worth the gamble right?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Problems with European mRNA Vaccine Authorisation explained by Cell Biology Expert - Part I

German Language video with English subtitles
On Jan 29th 2021, The Cell Biology expert, Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger, gave evidence at the 37th sitting of the German Corona Committee concerning the manufacturing process being used by BioNTech to source global roll-out of its mRNA gene therapy "vaccine" product. This, together with further evidence provided, supported a subsequent Annulment Action deposited by an Italian lawyer RA Dr. Renate Holzeisen with the European Criminal Court of Justice and directed against the EMA (European Medical Agency) who granted emergency use approval for the vaccine.

Major outages were highlighted in in the area of process qualification and control, leading to variable batch quality (low mRNA content) and risks of adverse health effects due to contamination of the mRNA with unwanted reaction products. These issues, together with further unaddressed issues of product safety highlighted by Dr. Schmidt-Krüger, had not been resolved prior to EMA authorisation for the vaccine to be used on the general public. This is considered as a matter of criminal negligence by the lawyers.