COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

DavidSon

Star
I missed the comments but same thing in the pizza tweet there was a barrage of insults ridiculing the WEF. I think there was 1 friendly comment to hundreds of negative reactions lol. It's beautiful seeing this many aware people wanting to speak up. "Climate change" is the the globalist's only hope of subverting the people- we've got to keep exposing that agenda as well.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
When the Human Guinea Pig Vaccine Takers Start Dying, It’s Straight to Nuremberg

Most takers of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are unaware of the dangers of the experimental vaccines they are taking, an explicit violation of the Nuremberg Trials Code under which Nazi German Dr. Josef Mengele was tried and convicted. The Nuremberg Code requires fully informed consent of subjects in medical experimentation.

Nor are many even aware they are experimental.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
No Autopsy Performed After Gloucester Woman’s Death Minutes After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine

A Virginia woman says she believes her mother, who had multiple underlying health conditions, died as a result of the [COVID-19] vaccine. Lisa Jones, who lives in Gloucester, says her 58-year-old mother dies less than an hour after receiving the Pfizer vaccine. Doctors at VCU Tappahannock hospital, where Drene Keyes was admitted before she died, told Jones her mother had flash pulmonary edema caused by anaphylaxis, but at this time it’s still unclear if that was the cause of her death.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The official website
WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE

An independent non-profit alliance of doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals and staff around the world who have united in the wake of the Covid-19 response chapter to share experiences with a view to ending all lockdowns and related damaging measures and to re-establish universal health determinance of psychological and physical wellbeing for all humanity.

NWO puppet Will I Am makes an appearance on the World Economic Forum's channel. I clicked on a random part in the video and heard the word "Gaia". Had some other stuff playing so muted that and went back to make sure I was hearing correctly and yes sure enough this lady is promoting new age spirituality. Seemingly due to the so called pandemic then we need "Gaia" for guidance. Our communities are "fragile" and we must all unite under one banner. The Black Eyed Peas still have that Where is the Love song or whatever it is called on the radio regularly. Just look at that song and what Will I Am is all about and yeah it might sound all lovey dovey and innocent but its about promoting a NWO and one world religion.
Remember the video for Black Eyed Peas where they’re all cyborgs? They’ve been pushing transhumanism hard for years. :-/. He’s a total puppet

I've really noticed an increase in the propaganda recently. Two directions.. One showing how good they are from percentage of effectiveness to it helps 'long term covid'. The second around discrediting 'people who spread misinformation'.
I'd love to know whoogets to decide what the misinformation is! Who watches the watchers?

First article '' The coronavirus jab's most tantalising side effects? It may help fight cancer, chronic pain... and even Alzheimer's''
Second article..

'My wife and friends won't have the jab... people think it kills them after a year': These words of a Somali delivery driver in London are just part of the tangle of lies - spread on social media - that threaten communities most at risk from Covid

Prince William warns against 'rumours and misinformation' about Covid-19 jabs on social media - adding he and Kate Middleton 'wholeheartedly support having vaccinations

I've really noticed an increase in the propaganda recently. Two directions.. One showing how good they are from percentage of effectiveness to it helps 'long term covid'. The second around discrediting 'people who spread misinformation'.
I'd love to know whoogets to decide what the misinformation is! Who watches the watchers?

First article '' The coronavirus jab's most tantalising side effects? It may help fight cancer, chronic pain... and even Alzheimer's''
Second article..

'My wife and friends won't have the jab... people think it kills them after a year': These words of a Somali delivery driver in London are just part of the tangle of lies - spread on social media - that threaten communities most at risk from Covid
“It may help fight cancer and Alzheimer’s.....we don’t know because there hasn’t been any serious testing. But it might!”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Oxford Astra Zeneca: Exploring The Eugenics Link - Corbett Webb Report

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So the Canadian Indigenous population with the highest vaccination rate in Canada, is now the same segment with the highest amount of CV-19.
Indigenous communities in Sask. seeing more COVID-19 cases than in any other province

Vaccine deliveries are also ramping up, and as of Feb. 23, Indigenous Services reported that more than 103,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in Indigenous communities throughout Canada.
In Saskatchewan, as of Feb. 14, the federal department estimates that vaccine uptake in First Nations communities was at or above 75 per cent.

Last edited: